The Twilight Saga

A misconception kept them apart. A once in a lifetime experience might be enough to bring them together. Bella and Edward are about to learn some home truths about themselves and each other as they take a journey to Australia and find that things aren't always what they seem.

I know I said I wasn't sure if I would write another one but I couldn't help it. This was planned before I decided to help AnahyR bring her story ideas to life and I put it on hold. It keeps going around and around in my mind so I have chosen to just go with it and see how it pans out. I hope you enjoy.

Previous stories of mine you might be interested in:

The Heart is a Bloom:  Is fame worth it? A different take on the characters of Twilight and how they met. Edward is a famous musician who has a past demon that is about to catch up with him. Unfortunately it is just as he has met the woman of his dreams.

http://thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/the-heart-is-a-bloom-now?gr...

No Choice: Edward returns to Forks to fight for a hurt and angry Bella. Not such an easy thing to do in this story. This is set after the Cullens have been away for quite a few months but before Bella makes the decision to cliff dive.

http://thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/no-choice-...

Loss to LoveSometimes love just can't be denied - no matter how untimely it hits us. Sparks fly between Edward and Bella the very first time they meet; problem is that Bella is already committed to another. See how the two of them deal with their unspoken attraction and how a tragedy could bring them closer together or push them further apart.

Loss to Love was written on the basis of AnayhR's ideas.

http://thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/loss-to-lo...

Views: 9501

Replies to This Discussion

thank you Michelle for share your talent with us!!!! and you deserve so much flowers!!!

Cheers!!!

It was wonderful!!

I cant wait to find out what Edward did to make her act so cold towards him.

thank you Michelle for the update............Bella & Alice having a disagreement that was interesting, I'm happy they worked it out...........Emment is a hoot!!!...   Could Victoria try any harder to get Edwards attention...LOL.........I can't wait for the next installment until you post again

Thanks Robyn. Bella and Alice are in a very hard situation where Bella is being negative about someone Alice adores - her cousin and yet they try not to discuss it because they have fought over him before and made the decision not to let him come between them no matter what. I think that would be very hard for Alice to stomach actually because she is a strong little woman and she would want to interfere to get them together. ( maybe she will in future chapters??????)

Victoria is going to be a pain in the ???? That is for sure.

Thanks for reading and I will try to get the next chapter out soonish. They will have arrived in Australia by then 

Cheers

Michelle

Thanks  Team Esme. I will try not to keep you waiting too long :)

Cheers

Michelle

Wow....she really is trying to kid herself. I don't get why she can't tell her bestfriend what the hell Edward did. I mean she can at least have the decency to tell Edward what he's done because it is quite obvious he has no clue what he's done. Wow, I sound like I hate Bella....it's not that I hate her it's that she's making me angry, haha. I am glad that Alice dropped it because I don't want them fighting too, that would just be terrible for Bella.

Anyways, that was another great chapter. So sad it was short...shortish. xD I am excited for them to be off on their trip. Can't wait for more from a brilliant writer like you. (:

-Kendra

Hi Kendra,

It will come out later but Bella made a promise to someone else and she doesn't feel she can break it especially to Alice who is Edward's family. She feels she will open a huge can of worms that will cause problems for more than just her and Edward so she is keeping quiet

Sorry got cut off - Bella isn't behaving nicely so I can agree with why you are angry with her. Over the course of the story she will start to question herself even more than she already is and figure out that maybe she should go about things a different way. You will probably understand a bit more once it comes out.

It is hard for Alice and Bella to be in this situation - a flashback will explain that too.

Sorry it was shortish - I wanted to get it out and I wanted people to see the relationshiop between Alice and Bella and how they stood in this whole situation. I didn't think it needed to be any longer to show that. Next chapter will find them in Australia and I promise more Edward and Bella interaction and for it to be much longer :)

Thnaks for reading and for the compliments.

Cheers

Michelle

Michelle you never disappoint me! I loved it and I cant wait to see what happens next! I am so stoked for this story and the next chapter! Your brilliant!

DaneiMarie,

You never disappoint me either by always leaving a comment for me to read and smile about. Thanks.

Cheers

Michelle

hey michelle!!a very nice chapter!!! i'm terribly sorry for not commenting on chapter 1 ..i was traveling but i read it and i really loved it . despite everything i find james very hilarious! the way bella reacted to victoria's atempts makes it lookes like we're gonna have so much fun.and angela's statement at the end just made everything crystal clear!! ...boy i almost forgot how much i LOVE  your stories but i'm definitely remembering now!!!

alice seems so postivie of them together and that's  a very good sign however i wonder what makes her believe so?? and at what time did bella exactly agreed with her?

and at what point exactly are you going to tell us what edward did??? please!!! i'm so DAMN CURIOUS TO KNOW!!! any way brilliant story ..but i do have a comment : i was ready for a one of your long long chapters and i really feel a bit sad for not posting a long enough chapter ..if its possible will you please post longer? i know i'm asking too much but anyway i enjoy your stories very much ...thank you ..and best wishes ..monica

Hi Monica,

No apologies needed - I am glad that you are reading and enjoying - that is the main thing. I am so happy that you like some of the little interactions between everyone.

As for how Alice knows that Edward and Bella should be together - it will come out later but Alice tried to initially get the two of them together because she thought they woudl eb perfect together - more of the back story will come out soon and you will see that Edward and Bella weren't always at odds; they actually were on their way to getting closer before Bella became discouraged with him. I can't tell you anything else because otherwise I will give it away ;)

I will be letting you know what he did after you've got to know him a bit better in this story - assumptions are being made here and I want people to be thinking about whether he is capable of doign what she is accusing him of.

I will write a longer chapter for next time as it seems many of you are upset with the shorter chapter.

Thanks for reading and commenting. Hope you enjoyed your travels :)

Cheers

Michelle

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service