The Twilight Saga

A misconception kept them apart. A once in a lifetime experience might be enough to bring them together. Bella and Edward are about to learn some home truths about themselves and each other as they take a journey to Australia and find that things aren't always what they seem.

I know I said I wasn't sure if I would write another one but I couldn't help it. This was planned before I decided to help AnahyR bring her story ideas to life and I put it on hold. It keeps going around and around in my mind so I have chosen to just go with it and see how it pans out. I hope you enjoy.

Previous stories of mine you might be interested in:

The Heart is a Bloom:  Is fame worth it? A different take on the characters of Twilight and how they met. Edward is a famous musician who has a past demon that is about to catch up with him. Unfortunately it is just as he has met the woman of his dreams.

http://thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/the-heart-is-a-bloom-now?gr...

No Choice: Edward returns to Forks to fight for a hurt and angry Bella. Not such an easy thing to do in this story. This is set after the Cullens have been away for quite a few months but before Bella makes the decision to cliff dive.

http://thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/no-choice-...

Loss to LoveSometimes love just can't be denied - no matter how untimely it hits us. Sparks fly between Edward and Bella the very first time they meet; problem is that Bella is already committed to another. See how the two of them deal with their unspoken attraction and how a tragedy could bring them closer together or push them further apart.

Loss to Love was written on the basis of AnayhR's ideas.

http://thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/loss-to-lo...

Views: 9514

Replies to This Discussion

I love this story and I am glad we got a little insight of what happened in the past, or well a look at the past. I really really wish I knew what happened to make her hate him so much. I am very curious as to the idea of Jessica being involved in the problem. I cant wait for more! I loved that it was super long. Your brilliant!

Hi DaneiMarie,

Glad you liked the memories - showed that they weren't always at each other even though it didn't tell you what happened to change that.....oh dear. I know you want to know what happened but it will come out soonish. Jessica is involved but not in the way everyone is envisioning I think. Thnaks for your compliments anmd I am glad you liked the long length :)

Cheers

Michelle

it seems to me that Jess was jealous and she made up something against the couple!!! but why??? I can't wait for you to reveal the real reason for their awkwardness.

thank you again for such an amazing story!!!

Hi AnahyR,

I can tell you that Jess has no idea that Bella and Edward are in anyway interested in one another so she is definitely not trying to make anyone jealous. Thanks for reading - love you for it.

Cheers

Michelle

Nice job Michelle!!! you left me breathless as always.now we're even more curious to know what happened she seemed so excited about him in the beginning ..so sth. really bad must have took place

and Edward bleading to know what changed all that :) thats not fair at all!!!!! come on Bella!

the phone call was so...edward and bella!! Jessica's problem is wierd hope you will reveal that next chapter.

i LOVED  how you mentioned and described Australia !! hope there is going to be more of  it. Now i just really want to visit Australia so bad!!

cant wait for the next chapter

~MoNiCa~<3

Hi Monica,

Thnaks for your compliments. Bella really did like him in the beginning didn't she amnd she was so excited about their date - soon you will find out what happened to change that. I feel so sorry for Edward because he is really in the dark but maybe once he finds out what she believes he would have been happier to stay that way. He certainly won't be happy.

Jessica's problem is very much mixed up with what will eventually happen between our favourite couple but not due to jealousy or anything. In a way Jess will kind of be a victim. Won't find that out for a few chapters yet though so sorry.....

Australia is beautiful and I thought it would be nice to write a bit more about places I actuually experience etc. Make sure you come and visit one day :)

Thanks again

Cheers

Michelle

I am a little late with my reviews this time. :3
First of all, yaay! They're in Australia! It was really good to go back to the time when Eddie boy first met Bella and made her swoon all over again. He.he. I'm guessing that Bella's initial attraction and liking for him was all ruined cause of her roommate maybe? Its jus a guess that maybe she had a crush on him and he said a no or something. But i guess that will still have to wait. Bella is a lil too aggressive in this story though. She definitely looks for ways to make Edward feel like dirt. Ed is patient. More patient than he should be. But he is Edward afterall. M really looking forward to the next chapter.

<3 Navs.

Hi Cherub,

I seriously thought I had written this huge long comment back to you but it hasn't come up - I mustn't have clicked the button at the end gees - stupid me.

I so loved writing the meeting of Bella and Edward to show that there really was something there between them - it also shows that Bella's anger at Edward is going against what she really wants. I know she is frustrating but hopefully our Edward can make her see things differently soon :)

Jessica definitely DID NOT have a crush on Edward but she most certainly had something to do with Bella's falling out with Edward. Bella is aggressive right now but we will see her softening soon and showing her true colours - at the moment she is in turmoil and trying to hold onto that against what she actually wants.

Edward is extremely patient and I am not so sure how long that will last for.

Thanks for reading. I'm off to finish the next chapter so I can hopefully get it up today.

Cheers

Michelle

D:
I hate it when that happens. I feel like throwing my laptop or banging my head against it. *shakes head* I sympathize with you.

Another chapter! Eeeeeep! The only reason m stil here is only cause of you. I've lost my interest in everything other than your fanfic. :)

Ok, Michelle...so sorry been so long since I commented! You know how goes it, so I know you understand...maybe now better than ever!! :( :(
So, Here is my thought of what happened.....you know me, always stalking and guessing!!
I think that Jessica is depressed because she tried to hit on Edward. Now, Edward being the nice guy that he is, probably led her on without meaning it...probably even helped with some labs or something.... Jessica finally gets the courage to act on what she probably fantasized was going on, and he then realized what was going on and told her no. He didn't like her like that. Then she went and told Lauren, who added fuel to the fire....and Lauren basically told Bella that Edward played Jessica until he got what "he" wanted and Bella believed her....
Am I even close??? So Jessica, because she believed he led her on is pissed, depressed and working on keeping him from Bella...I would even guess that Edward turned her down and told her that he liked Bella...which really pissed her off!! LOL!

Don't you just love my theories?!

I can't wait for them to find out....I wonder too if James and Victoria have something to do with it, but not sure cuz can't remember, if they knew them before the group went to Australia.....

Hugs and Love!!! Hope your back feels better soon, as I hope mine too!! MRI today, with IV contrast...so not happy....Wee bit claustrophobic and they want to do one with and one without contrast, so two today??? ugh!

Earl and Kaia…happy dancing together…*sighs—love is in the air*

Wendy D
~#1 Stalker Fan {#1 Beta-True!}~
TwiMom

Hmmmm....should have read the comments above...then I would see my dear Michelle said Jessica did not have a crush on Edward....so maybe I got the 2 people switched?? hahaha! Who knows now....well Michelle does!!!

Ugggggg, I am going to murder Bella!! >.< She makes me soooo angry, why can't she just tell him!? I want them to be friends again. D;
I am glad they are finally there and it sounds beautiful. I've always wanted to go to Australia. (:
Hmm, I am glad Bella will try to be more civil but at the end she sounded like a child...gosh, right now Bella is making me hate her, lol.
Anyways, I'm sorry it took so long to reply, school started two weeks ago and it's been kinda hectic getting used to my school schedule again. I remembered to come on today because I've sprained my ankle for the first time and I have nothing to do but ice it. :/
Well, I am excited for the next chapter and I can't wait for more! :D
-Kendra

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service