The Twilight Saga

A misconception kept them apart. A once in a lifetime experience might be enough to bring them together. Bella and Edward are about to learn some home truths about themselves and each other as they take a journey to Australia and find that things aren't always what they seem.

I know I said I wasn't sure if I would write another one but I couldn't help it. This was planned before I decided to help AnahyR bring her story ideas to life and I put it on hold. It keeps going around and around in my mind so I have chosen to just go with it and see how it pans out. I hope you enjoy.

Previous stories of mine you might be interested in:

The Heart is a Bloom:  Is fame worth it? A different take on the characters of Twilight and how they met. Edward is a famous musician who has a past demon that is about to catch up with him. Unfortunately it is just as he has met the woman of his dreams.

http://thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/the-heart-is-a-bloom-now?gr...

No Choice: Edward returns to Forks to fight for a hurt and angry Bella. Not such an easy thing to do in this story. This is set after the Cullens have been away for quite a few months but before Bella makes the decision to cliff dive.

http://thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/no-choice-...

Loss to LoveSometimes love just can't be denied - no matter how untimely it hits us. Sparks fly between Edward and Bella the very first time they meet; problem is that Bella is already committed to another. See how the two of them deal with their unspoken attraction and how a tragedy could bring them closer together or push them further apart.

Loss to Love was written on the basis of AnayhR's ideas.

http://thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/loss-to-lo...

Views: 9376

Replies to This Discussion

Hiya Peace*Love*Twilight,

Thanks for outlining all the things you loved about this chapter. We are moving slowly towards Bella and Edward having a different view of one another. I am so happy that you enjoyed so many of the interactions coming from different characters. Thanks for reading and commenting. I always appreciate it.

Cheers

Michelle

Wow Michelle!! First, how are you dear?! I so understand your pain and hope all is better for you now!
I really enjoyed this chapter...really....It was nice to see that Bella and Edward are still drawn to each other and allowed themselves a special moment on the bridge. I am dying to find out what idiotic idea Bella has in her head from some stupid and insane person...could James and Victoria have been planning something as far back as that??
Hmmm......anyhoo...James and Victoria are definitely up to something but I have no fear that the Scooby Gang won't let anything happen to Bella or Edward. They may not be able to keep them from trying now and then, and being in the Bush, in tents...not liking this idea at all...but I have faith that Bella will be protected!

Sadly, I have a sinking feeling that Victoria and James are going to concoct something involving Victoria trying to hookup with Edward and being caught by Bella, which then pushes her into James open arms...Yuck!!
Poor Ali, she's having trouble with the altitude and temp changes...but have no fear, Jaz is here!!

Love Sam and Tyler....keeping it real! it is obvious to everybody around them that they like each other! Time to get it all out in the open, but I do know you Michelle, you got a lot of "situations" for them to get into and more "lightbulb" moments before we get our HEA!

I am willing to wait!! Always worth the wait!!! Woo Hoo!!!

Earl and Kaia…happy dancing together…*sighs—love is in the air*

Wendy D
~#1 Stalker Fan {#1 Beta-True!}~
TwiMom
This chapter was total awesomeness.
little by little they will be closer lol, Update me when you can

They sure will Izzy Ness Black. It's the waiting that is not so much fun right??

Thanks for reading

Cheers

Michelle

Thanks Kaycee!!!!

Cheers

Michelle

Hi Wendy,

Let me tell you first of all that all I have been able to think about whilst my back was hurting was that you have been dealing with this for months and in so much more of a negative way than me. My heart goes out to you putting up with this day in and day out. Know that I am always thinking of you and sending good thoughts your way in the hopes that you get the improvement you so desperately need. Thankfully my back has been improving with treatment and although not a hundred percent it is definitely better.

Thanks for all your thoughts on the chapter. You are right on with some of them and others not so much. Of course I tend to drag these things out.....oops....can't help myself. 

Keep yourself well. Have just posted the next chapter so hope you enjoy the interactions in that one!!!

Cheers

Michelle

:O I so knew that James and Victoria were planning something, that's just in their nature, haha. I wish I could go hiking in the bush in Australia, that would be so cool! Victoria is a baby and needs to learn to carry her own things without complaining, also she needs to stop assuming things. As the saying goes, to assume makes an a** out of you and me. xD I'm glad Bella is being civil, it just makes for a nicer Bella, haha. Oh , and I left a comment about the other chapter, it's just that it was hidden among the other comments you replied to. Just thought I'd let you know, I don't want you thinking I'm slacking off on my commenting duty. xD Haha, well anyways another great chapter and I am eager for more! I wanna see what happens on the camping trip, I wonder if it will change some things dramatically.... Well bye Michelle! :D
-Kendra

Hi Michelle,

I'm so sorry that you've been down in your back, how horrible for you. I hope you're feeling better and taking it easy. Thank you so much for the wonderful update as always it was absolutely amazingl!! I loved that Bella and Edward had a brief moment where she forgot to be snide and reproachful toward Edward. I think it is really hard for her to not like him and eventually she'll have no choice but to talk to him about what it is that she thinks he's done. I'm also worried about what James has up his sleeve and Victoria just makes me want to scream "stomps foot and yells" but I will try to control my rage. I hope that Em and Edward are able to keep Bella from being hurt by James whatever his intentions are.

This chapter was full of so much detail and you described it so beautiful I wish I could see it all first hand but since that will more than likely never happen I will have to see it through your wonderful writing. I absolutely love this story and you always make me feel like I know the characters personally and I feel such a deep connection to them. I want to pick up my cell and call Bella and tell her to lighten up, to give Edward a chance; then call Edward and tell him not to give up on Bella after all she is a girl and we don't always know what we want until it's too late.

I will patently wait for more because your story is so worth waiting for. I hope you feel better soon and don't push yourself too hard we'll still be here when you post.

Hugs

Sarah

Hey Michelle ,

I'm so so sorry that ur back was down , I hope that u r ok now and not making too much effort ..

this chapter is ridiculously amazing and great as always !! I totally loved the moment between Bella and Edward at the Bridge it was the Highlight of this chapter  .. I really liked that she stopped Being so impolite to Him and that she Tried to be as civil as she could be .. 

My thoughts were in line with Edward's about James's intentions and I really believe that James is the one whose making Victoria peruse Edward ..

another thing I loved is when Bella Told James that she doesn't need a guy to carry her things  THAT WAS SO COOL !!   I was yelling " yeah Go Bella " .. I can't help to wonder what the heck happened to Make Bella be like that with Edward but I guess I'm going to have to wait and be patient for the Explanation of her actions in the next chapters !!

I will be waiting for more chapters of this wonderful story .. and Take care of ur self honey don't push it on ur self .. and be sure thatall of ur loyal readers will patently wait for u ..

ur # 1 fan

Bella

Hi Sarah,

Firstly I am feeling a whole lot better - it is just hard now not to be as active as I usually am but we are working on that and hopefully soon I will be back to my reguclar sports and exercise, etc :)

You are right about Bella - it is hard for her to maintain her distance from Edward and now that they are in constant contact it is proving even harder for her. She is so mixed up!

James is using Bella and she doesn't see it. 

Thanks for enjoying the chapters and saying that you can see things through it - that is a lovely compliment. It would be good if you could make that call to Bella and let her now she is being way too harsh. It could make all the difference hehe.

Thanks again

Cheers

Michelle

Hi Kendra,

Bushwalking in Australia is great - so many different ones to do but you do have to be careful. Thanks for reading and always commenting. Sorry I missed your last one for the previous chapter. Bella did have a little moment and when it comes time for her point of view we might get a better idea what was behind that. The camp trip will definitely be interesting and Bella and Edward will be forced together in an interaction that should change things a little ( if Bella can let herself go???)

Thanks again.

Cheers

Michelle

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service