The Twilight Saga

A misconception kept them apart. A once in a lifetime experience might be enough to bring them together. Bella and Edward are about to learn some home truths about themselves and each other as they take a journey to Australia and find that things aren't always what they seem.

I know I said I wasn't sure if I would write another one but I couldn't help it. This was planned before I decided to help AnahyR bring her story ideas to life and I put it on hold. It keeps going around and around in my mind so I have chosen to just go with it and see how it pans out. I hope you enjoy.

Previous stories of mine you might be interested in:

The Heart is a Bloom:  Is fame worth it? A different take on the characters of Twilight and how they met. Edward is a famous musician who has a past demon that is about to catch up with him. Unfortunately it is just as he has met the woman of his dreams.

http://thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/the-heart-is-a-bloom-now?gr...

No Choice: Edward returns to Forks to fight for a hurt and angry Bella. Not such an easy thing to do in this story. This is set after the Cullens have been away for quite a few months but before Bella makes the decision to cliff dive.

http://thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/no-choice-...

Loss to LoveSometimes love just can't be denied - no matter how untimely it hits us. Sparks fly between Edward and Bella the very first time they meet; problem is that Bella is already committed to another. See how the two of them deal with their unspoken attraction and how a tragedy could bring them closer together or push them further apart.

Loss to Love was written on the basis of AnayhR's ideas.

http://thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/loss-to-lo...

Views: 9517

Replies to This Discussion

that would be awesome! i love edward as a vampire tooo but hey ill take him anyway i can :)

Holy WOW! I freaking absolutely loved it all. I loved the length of it you gave us so much!!! I am so jealous I wish I could go and see and do everything they are doing! I think its awesome that they get to see everything. I am also happy the Bella is being nicer to Edward and that there might be something down the line in the future I just hope its the near future! haha I also love that Bella has Edward Emmett and Sam to help her and stand up and protect her even if she doesnt know about it all. I hope that Victoria and James get lost in the bush. hahaha I  loved it all and I cant wait for more! Oh and of course I hope your feeling better I am so sorry to hear about your back. Sending healing vibes your way!

Hi DaneiMarie,

It was a long one because quite a few people mentioned that the last one was too short and I wanted to make up for that. Bella is very slowly thawing out to Edward but you have to remember that she still has a preconceived idea about something he has done that is stopping her from doing so more fully. Thnaks for all the little things you loved about the chapter.

My back is well on the way to healing - not one hundred percent yet but I am able to sit now and am moving more freely. I am doing everything I can to make sure it doesn't happen again which is quite difficult because I am used to be active. Thanks for the greeat vibes.

Cheers

Michelle

OH MY DEAR!!! I wish I could be there taking care of you, you are very special to me Michelle, and I'm not saying this to you just because I'm across the world and I can't be there, I mean it!!!! I wish to be there making you feel better, and taking care of you!!!!

you are such a great person Michelle, look what you have done for us??? you are in a huge pain and it didn't matter to you, you still wrote and gave this beautiful chapter to us!!!

a million Cheers for you, my dear, get well soon!!!

xoxoxoxo, ups, I won't send you hugs because it might hurt you, but lots of love instead???lol

love you

Dear AnahyR,

You are an absolute sweetheart - thanks for all your kind words. I am getting better with lots of chiro and acupuncture so I am moving more freely. I really appreciate your thoughts and love you for them. 

Glad you enjoyed the chapter. Hope to have the next oen up soon.

Cheers

Michelle

oh Michelle i'm really so sorry to hear that!!! thats awful .i honestly whish you get better soon. 

and for the first i'm  going to tell you dont post soon! :) (not until you get better . promise me!)]

that is very nice chaper.i wont say much ,i loved it

get well soon .

lots of love <3

~monica~

Hi Monica,

Feeling much better now thanks so don't feel too bad for me. The next chapter will be up as soon as possible. Thanks for caring so much- I do appreciate it.

Cheers

Michelle

So happy you updated... Love the chapter... Can't wait for more!!!

Thanks Ashley. Happy that you liked it and hope to have more up soon.

Cheers

Michelle

Hi Paula,

I will definitely allow them to have more moments like that because Bella needs to thaw out and give Edward a chance.  James and Victoria do have a definite plan but it won't be so easy with Edward aware that something is up. Thnaks for enjoying

Cheers

Michelle

Michelle,
Again, amazing job!  I always love opening up my mailbox and seeing I have a message from you saying you updated.  Not only do I get to read this great story, I get to read a nice long chapter too. 
The boys picking on Edward even though 2 of them didn't know him that well was great.  I escpecially loved when Sam commented on asking Bella out and the reaction from Edward.  Also, loved the comment about how Edward didn't like "gossiping like school girls".  That was great.  Edward and Bella getting to "share a moment" on the bridge....so sweet.  And even though it really wasn't gentlemen like I LOVED how Edward put Victoria "in her place".  Glad to see that Edward and Bella seem to be getting a long better now.  I hope while they are camping they can maybe work though a couple of things to become even better friends.  I am worried about Bella now that Edward figured out that James and Victoria are up to something.  Not that it is really that shocking as to how they have been acting towards Edward and Bella, but makes me nervous nonetheless.  I am glad that Edward figured it out though and that he is going to get Emmett to watch her and help her if need be.  I just hope Edward helps her as well if need be.  Maybe Emmett and Edward can get Jasper, Tyler and Sam's help too.  Seems like they would be happy to help her as well.  Anyway, AWESOME work.  I will be eagerly awaiting the next time you update.  :)

Hiya Peace*Love*Twilight,

Thanks for outlining all the things you loved about this chapter. We are moving slowly towards Bella and Edward having a different view of one another. I am so happy that you enjoyed so many of the interactions coming from different characters. Thanks for reading and commenting. I always appreciate it.

Cheers

Michelle

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service