The Twilight Saga

A misconception kept them apart. A once in a lifetime experience might be enough to bring them together. Bella and Edward are about to learn some home truths about themselves and each other as they take a journey to Australia and find that things aren't always what they seem.

I know I said I wasn't sure if I would write another one but I couldn't help it. This was planned before I decided to help AnahyR bring her story ideas to life and I put it on hold. It keeps going around and around in my mind so I have chosen to just go with it and see how it pans out. I hope you enjoy.

Previous stories of mine you might be interested in:

The Heart is a Bloom:  Is fame worth it? A different take on the characters of Twilight and how they met. Edward is a famous musician who has a past demon that is about to catch up with him. Unfortunately it is just as he has met the woman of his dreams.

http://thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/the-heart-is-a-bloom-now?gr...

No Choice: Edward returns to Forks to fight for a hurt and angry Bella. Not such an easy thing to do in this story. This is set after the Cullens have been away for quite a few months but before Bella makes the decision to cliff dive.

http://thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/no-choice-...

Loss to LoveSometimes love just can't be denied - no matter how untimely it hits us. Sparks fly between Edward and Bella the very first time they meet; problem is that Bella is already committed to another. See how the two of them deal with their unspoken attraction and how a tragedy could bring them closer together or push them further apart.

Loss to Love was written on the basis of AnayhR's ideas.

http://thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/loss-to-lo...

Views: 9520

Replies to This Discussion

that was awesome! Great job michelle..

their speech at the end was mysterious but interesting..

please..please update soon..PLEASE! 

:O You did not send me an update so I did not know that you had updated your story. Bad Michelle, haha, just kidding. Bella is being stupid, no offense but she is. She is listening to other people's accusations and she isn't going to the source. Stupid, stupid, stupid. Anyways I hope Edward being cold to her will help Bella see that he is actually a great guy with a sweet personality. Anyways, another great chapter and I cannot wait for more.
P.S. How's the back?
-Kendra

Edward!! My heart goes out for him. Those last words of him were cutting through my heart. Poor soul. :(

What is this all about? I really wanna know what is that big secret. I really can't handle it anymore. I don't wanna see Edward in the dark, anymore. 

I thought you were gonna quit writing this story after all. I'm glad that my assumption was wrong. I really hope that you're doing okay and that your not being able to write is not because of your bad health. I will hope that the next chapter is up sooner.

I just wanted to slap Bella in this chapter. She is confused, alright. I get it. But why would she treat Edward this way? Can't she clearly see how hurt he is? Whatever Edward said was appropriate. Bella needed to hear that. She should realize that she doesn't really know Edward at all and has only made him up to be a monster in her own head. Bad Bella. >(

Anyways, hoping that the next chapter would be longer.

I absolutely loved it. I am glad you put both POVs in here! I am dying to know what happened and who Bella is refering to. Please post more soon!!! I love this story! I hope Bella and Edward can work on this and they can get through this!!! Love it!!!

great chapter as always! she needs to just tell him whats up and stop with the third degree!!

OMG, this chapter is totally amazing! But hey, what did Edward do to Bella and, why did she built so many walls for him. There's a song having some similarities to this thing, but, I can;t remember the title of it, well, hey, I love all ur stories and can't wait to read more :)

Incredible chapter!!! Bella really need to stop being stubborn and just accept Edward in her life....
Love it!!!! Thank you for the update!!! I can't wait for more!!! So sad for Edward!!! Please write soon!!!!!!! :) <3

Oh my gosh first I am in love with this story as I usually am with your stories. You always manage to get me hooked in the first paragraph. I'm sorry I didn't comment back sooner school started up again so I've been crazy busy. I am soo happy you decided to write another story.! Please, please post more soon I can't wait to find out what Edward did I really do hope that Bella tells him soon or I might lose my mind like Edward. Once again you are writing an amazing story!(:

I finally caught up great story update soon
I really like this story!!!!! Update faster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

awsome...can u keep me posted? (:

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service