The Twilight Saga

A misconception kept them apart. A once in a lifetime experience might be enough to bring them together. Bella and Edward are about to learn some home truths about themselves and each other as they take a journey to Australia and find that things aren't always what they seem.

I know I said I wasn't sure if I would write another one but I couldn't help it. This was planned before I decided to help AnahyR bring her story ideas to life and I put it on hold. It keeps going around and around in my mind so I have chosen to just go with it and see how it pans out. I hope you enjoy.

Previous stories of mine you might be interested in:

The Heart is a Bloom:  Is fame worth it? A different take on the characters of Twilight and how they met. Edward is a famous musician who has a past demon that is about to catch up with him. Unfortunately it is just as he has met the woman of his dreams.

http://thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/the-heart-is-a-bloom-now?gr...

No Choice: Edward returns to Forks to fight for a hurt and angry Bella. Not such an easy thing to do in this story. This is set after the Cullens have been away for quite a few months but before Bella makes the decision to cliff dive.

http://thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/no-choice-...

Loss to LoveSometimes love just can't be denied - no matter how untimely it hits us. Sparks fly between Edward and Bella the very first time they meet; problem is that Bella is already committed to another. See how the two of them deal with their unspoken attraction and how a tragedy could bring them closer together or push them further apart.

Loss to Love was written on the basis of AnayhR's ideas.

http://thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/loss-to-lo...

Views: 9479

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Robyn,

Ive been terrible again so apologies. Thanks for your ongoing support!!!!!! New chapter coming up now so hopefully will chat after that. Certain computers won let me reply to comments - annoying.

Cheers

Michelle

Great update!  I'm so glad to see you're back.

As always James and Victoria are making trouble.

I love Rosalie in this story.  What she says makes sense. Unfortunately Bella thinks she knows things about Edward that he hides from everyone else, but she seems unable or unwilling to confront him about it.  Something clearly happened to her former roommate Jessica, and Bella thinks he is to blame.  Maybe someone else (maybe even James) did something to her, and Edward tried to help her.  Only Jesssica will have the answer.

Can't wait for the next instalment!

S

Hopefully I will have some answers for you now that I am able to write again. Jessica does play a part that is for sure. Thanks for reading and supporting.

Cheers

Michelle

AWESOME!!!

Y did he walk out??

I could probably gues..

Someone (Edward) should punch James in the Face!!

Keep Me Updated!!

--KITKAT

He didn't want to deal with pretending with Bella when he was so tired. Someone should punch James in the face. Maybe I will organise that for you ;) Thnaks for reviewing.

Cheers

Michelle

I absolutey love this story! You are brilliant and I can't wait for more!

Thanks DaneiMarie,

I can always trust you to write something nice :)

Cheers

Michele

Great update!  it's great to have  you back :-) Bella and edward need to sit down alone and talk this thing thru and she needs to be completely honest with him about what she thinks he did.

I couldn't agree more Kelley. I think you will find that Edward will start working his magic on her so that she will do just that. Thnaks for commenting. Sorry it has been so long

Cheers

Michelle

Ooooh, James, how I would love to punch you in the face. And Victoria, I hate you, 'nuff said. Haha, as you can see I definitely do NOT like them. xD Anywho, onward with my comment. :D Edward, Edward, Edward, Bella's knight in shining armour, if only she knew....sadly she's too blind to see it. T.T I feel so bad for him, he can't deal with her because it hurts and James can shut his trap because Edward did not mean it like that! Bella, I wanna slap you silly till you see the truth. Oh dear lord, I need help. Talking to fictional characters directly. -.-  Aha, as for Rose, I love her so much in this story! I saw what you did there, hinting at her past, I loved it. I also love that she's there for Bella and told her what she's too blind to see. :p I do hope we get to see more of Rose. :D Well anyways Michelle, I'm sorry about the hectic life and I'm glad that you are still trying to update. As long as you're trying. (: Well I must be going. I cannot wait for more and as usual, a wonderful chapter! (:

-Kendra

Hi Kendra,

Love your new name :)  I don't think any of us like Victoria and James - they are evil. I love that you are talking to fivtional characters because it means they are getting under your skin :) You will get to see more of Rose and she will be helping Bella in a way that her closest friends can't do.Thnaks for all the positives. A new chapter has been posted.

Cheers

Michelle

James is such a d***...  Love the chapter can't wait to see what happen next!!!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service