The Twilight Saga

A misconception kept them apart. A once in a lifetime experience might be enough to bring them together. Bella and Edward are about to learn some home truths about themselves and each other as they take a journey to Australia and find that things aren't always what they seem.

I know I said I wasn't sure if I would write another one but I couldn't help it. This was planned before I decided to help AnahyR bring her story ideas to life and I put it on hold. It keeps going around and around in my mind so I have chosen to just go with it and see how it pans out. I hope you enjoy.

Previous stories of mine you might be interested in:

The Heart is a Bloom:  Is fame worth it? A different take on the characters of Twilight and how they met. Edward is a famous musician who has a past demon that is about to catch up with him. Unfortunately it is just as he has met the woman of his dreams.

http://thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/the-heart-is-a-bloom-now?gr...

No Choice: Edward returns to Forks to fight for a hurt and angry Bella. Not such an easy thing to do in this story. This is set after the Cullens have been away for quite a few months but before Bella makes the decision to cliff dive.

http://thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/no-choice-...

Loss to LoveSometimes love just can't be denied - no matter how untimely it hits us. Sparks fly between Edward and Bella the very first time they meet; problem is that Bella is already committed to another. See how the two of them deal with their unspoken attraction and how a tragedy could bring them closer together or push them further apart.

Loss to Love was written on the basis of AnayhR's ideas.

http://thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/loss-to-lo...

Views: 9376

Replies to This Discussion

Great chapter and a lot of fun!  That spark between them is definitely turning into something more!  I wonder how she will handle this situation?  Can't wait to see how all of this turns out!

Thnaks Seugnet du Toit. Lots coming up so stay tuned. I appreciate your thoughts and comments. Cheers

Michelle

FINALLY SHE GETS IT!!

Keep Me Posted

--KITKAT

YAY!!!!!

Will always keep you posted KITKAT and thanks heaps for wanting me to :)

Cheers

Michelle

Yaaaayyy, free time for the merry band of do-gooders, aha. The picnic sounded like it was a lot of fun, makes me want to go on one! Bella was day dreaming about Edward's body, that's amazing! Poor Alice, couldn't get ANY attention from Bella, bet she hated that. Haha, now, about cricket. I have no idea how to play it but it does sound like fun. Is it really like baseball? So much so that I might have a chance of being able to play it without having no idea what I was doing? I knew Bella was going to get hurt! It just had to happen, I mean, it's Bella we're talking about, haha. Poor her though, I do know what it feels like when you get hit in the face with a sphere like object, many times so. When Edward was helping her all I could think was, awwwwwh, that is so cute. But, of course she had to be mortified. The end, now the end made me sooooooo very happy. Finally, the hard head gets it!! I swear, her head was made of titanium!! Hahaha, well I can't wait for more and this was an other brilliant chapter. So happy you could update as fast as you could! (:

-Kendra

Hi Kendra,

So glad you thought it was a bit of fun - had a little break from the angst and it was good to write.

Cricket - I would not consider cricket anything at all like baseball except that they both involve hitting a ball and running. I put that bit in because I had an American friend years ago say exactly that and I thought it would be cool to put in. Cricket has someone bowl at you rather than pitch and the aim is to get the wickets down. I would so LOVE to go to a baseball game - it is not a popular game here in Australia but if I ever visit USA it will be one of teh first things I will do :)

It was inevitable for Bella to get hurt I agree - poor girl. She just does not catch a break but at least she has her knight in shining armour to be there for her ;)

Have almost finished next chapter so I am happy to say it will be up kind of soon.

Thanks for your input and your views.

Cheers

Michelle

Hey Michelle,

I'm so excited that you posted so soon, because 1) that means you're feeling okay and 2) I get to read more of your wonderful story!! I was dying thinking about Bella's reaction to nothing but a towel...Obviously it made a lasting impression!! I think our girl may finally be catching on to the fact that he is attracted to her and that he truly cares for her. I also loved that everyone was joking around and having so much fun, especially Em and Rose, he's got his hands full with her.  I also loved how Edward made sure he accompanied Bella to the hospital, so sweet.  Now the one thing about this chapter that bothered me was her reflections about Edward, and how he could worry about her when he had bigger issues he wasn't willing to take responsibility for...so we're getting closer to finding out why she thinks so little of him.  I hope they have that conversation soon because trying to figure it out is killing me...This was a wonderful chapter and I am so looking forward to seeing what else Edward has up his sleeve, and just how Bella is going to keep her feelings at bay. 

I hope life is treating you well and I will wait patiently (or not lol) for your next update.

Hugs

Sarah

Hi Sarah Beth,

I thought everyone would be happy to see a post in a decent time frame this time haha. I think the towel thing would make a lasting impression on any of us who love our Edward :)

Happy that you enjoyed some fun.

Bella and Edward will not have that conversation soon but you as the audience will get an insight into it way sooner than him - probably within the next few chapters ( not the next one because that is almost finished and they haven't let anything be revealed yet) The Edward that Bella is getting to see is not the person she thinks could do what she assumes - it is driving her crazy ;) and she will seriously have to consider that she needs to take different steps in dealing with him.

Edward is not going to make ignoring him easy anymore - he is on  a mission lol - hope you enjoy that.

Thanks for your words of kindness and reflection. I love hearing about what parts you like

Cheers

Michelle

Brilliant work!!! I loved it and I cant wait for more! I love that Edward is going to be happy and try to be her friend and that she is going with it even if she fights it a little she is falling for him. EEEEECK!!!!  lol I love that Rose is athletic and competitive and that Emmett is conflicted during the game. He is such a great guy. Those two are just perfect together. I also love that you had Edward get over protective it slipped and is confusing Bella. I am so happy that he is going to be with her at the hospital. I am dying for Bella to tell him why she wont love him like she wants to and needs to. I know it will come in the right time because you are such an amazing writer and know when is the right time!!! I cant wait for more please post soon!!!!! Your so freaking talented I love it!!!

Hi DaneiMarie,

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!! I love an overprotective Edward - hmmmmmm

As for what the secret is - you will not find out in the next chapter but you will the chapter after I think - although Edward won't know for a while and can I just tell you that Bella is definitely second guessing herself and her information already but needs to get it confirmed. In the next chapter something is said that will make her question it even more. Thanks for the kudos - I appreciate that you are enjoying the story.

Cheers

Michelle

i absolutely love this story!  so glad she is finally seeing that he really does care, wish she would finally just come out and tell him what she was/is so dam upset about!

Hi Kelley. Thnaks for the love :) She has made a promise and needs to get around that but she is definitely starting to ahve second thoughts about that. However very soon you as the reader will find out what her concerns are even if Edward doesn't. Keep reading and a huge thank you for doing so

Cheers

Michelle

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service