The Twilight Saga

A misconception kept them apart. A once in a lifetime experience might be enough to bring them together. Bella and Edward are about to learn some home truths about themselves and each other as they take a journey to Australia and find that things aren't always what they seem.

I know I said I wasn't sure if I would write another one but I couldn't help it. This was planned before I decided to help AnahyR bring her story ideas to life and I put it on hold. It keeps going around and around in my mind so I have chosen to just go with it and see how it pans out. I hope you enjoy.

Previous stories of mine you might be interested in:

The Heart is a Bloom:  Is fame worth it? A different take on the characters of Twilight and how they met. Edward is a famous musician who has a past demon that is about to catch up with him. Unfortunately it is just as he has met the woman of his dreams.

http://thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/the-heart-is-a-bloom-now?gr...

No Choice: Edward returns to Forks to fight for a hurt and angry Bella. Not such an easy thing to do in this story. This is set after the Cullens have been away for quite a few months but before Bella makes the decision to cliff dive.

http://thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/no-choice-...

Loss to LoveSometimes love just can't be denied - no matter how untimely it hits us. Sparks fly between Edward and Bella the very first time they meet; problem is that Bella is already committed to another. See how the two of them deal with their unspoken attraction and how a tragedy could bring them closer together or push them further apart.

Loss to Love was written on the basis of AnayhR's ideas.

http://thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/loss-to-lo...

Views: 9516

Replies to This Discussion

I'm so glad that I didn't give up on this story. Michelle, please try not being absent all the time. :(

A huge sorry Navdha - sometimes life just gets too busy and priorities have to be decided. I am hoping I am back for good now :) Thanks for not giving up - I truly appreciate it.

Cheers

Michelle

I had thought you wouldn't return but you always do and yours is the only story that I'm following currently. I'm glad that you're back now and truly excited to read more of your chapters. Yea, I understand but then waiting is a..i'm not supposed to say it but you know what I mean ;)

Hope you're doing well. :)

Oh gosh, Edward really messed up last night. He just doesn't get how Bella's head works, though that is understandable because she never talks to him. But still!! Man up dummy. Haha, anyways James is an arrogant toe rag, no one wants to get into bed with him, haha. Though he is intuitive or he's just not blind, he knows how Bella doesn't want to feel about Edward...if that even makes sense? Alice, oh I love her. One of my favorite characters, she definitely made me laugh in this chapter, haha. Emmett made me laugh as well, he's got it gooood for Rose, ahaha. Can't wait to see how they act around each other. Bella likes Edward's body, oo la la, haha, who wouldn't! I mean, come on! Haha, at least Edward knows that Bella wants him physically and mentally because Alice finally told the blind man what he hasn't been seeing! And Bella ogled Edward's body, oh that made me laugh too. Haha. Oh and about my name, thanks! I like it too, it speaks the truth. (: Well as per usual I can't wait for more, an other brilliant chapter and I am so happy you're back and may start writing like you did before! (:

-Kendra

Thanks Kendra. Hearing the things you enjoy about the chapter is great - thanks for giving me such positive feedback. I've just posted the next chapter and you will get to see Bella's reaction to Edward and the towel scene - hmmm I would love to see that myself I must admit ;)

Things are going to start to hot up now so I really do hope you keep reading and enjoying

Cheers

Michelle

Oh am I beyond happy that you posted. To be honest I had pretty much given up on this site since no one really updates much any more. I dont even know why I signed on but I am very glad I did!!! You are so brilliant and I loved it as always! Please post more but sooner!!! I am dying to know what happened and whats going to happen with Bella and Edward!!! Please post more very very soon!!! Oh and of course I missed you and I am glad you are doing well!!!

Oh DaneiMarie

Youve been with me since the beginning so it wouldn't be the same if you decided to leave the site and I didn't get your comments on here. Thank you for your kind words as always. Hope you enjoy the next chapter that I just posted :)

Cheers

Michelle

You and SarahBeth are my main reasons for staying so keep em coming. lol Im going to kick her butt in gear so she gets back to writing too lol. I will stay as long as you do. I promise. I wouldnt want to miss anything you write!!!

God love you! Thanks heaps!

OMG..FInally an Update!!

Worth The Wait.

--KITKAT

:) Thanks KitKat. Glad you thought so! Next one now posted so it wasn't such a long wait this time - yay

Cheers

Michelle

There definitely is a spark between them!  I so hope they can sort things out and get together!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service