The Twilight Saga

A misconception kept them apart. A once in a lifetime experience might be enough to bring them together. Bella and Edward are about to learn some home truths about themselves and each other as they take a journey to Australia and find that things aren't always what they seem.

I know I said I wasn't sure if I would write another one but I couldn't help it. This was planned before I decided to help AnahyR bring her story ideas to life and I put it on hold. It keeps going around and around in my mind so I have chosen to just go with it and see how it pans out. I hope you enjoy.

Previous stories of mine you might be interested in:

The Heart is a Bloom:  Is fame worth it? A different take on the characters of Twilight and how they met. Edward is a famous musician who has a past demon that is about to catch up with him. Unfortunately it is just as he has met the woman of his dreams.

http://thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/the-heart-is-a-bloom-now?gr...

No Choice: Edward returns to Forks to fight for a hurt and angry Bella. Not such an easy thing to do in this story. This is set after the Cullens have been away for quite a few months but before Bella makes the decision to cliff dive.

http://thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/no-choice-...

Loss to LoveSometimes love just can't be denied - no matter how untimely it hits us. Sparks fly between Edward and Bella the very first time they meet; problem is that Bella is already committed to another. See how the two of them deal with their unspoken attraction and how a tragedy could bring them closer together or push them further apart.

Loss to Love was written on the basis of AnayhR's ideas.

http://thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/loss-to-lo...

Views: 9516

Replies to This Discussion

Michelle, Michelle, Michelle,

You have depth in your story, trust me. I have a feeling that some of your readers will tear up on this. Why you might ask, because some of us have been in those shoes (Little Zack's). I can't stress enough how deep this chapter went for me and possibly others. You are truly a remarkable writer. 

And for Bella and Edward, Bella doesn't know it yet, but she love's that man. I cannot wait to see what you have in store for us in the next chapter. It's nice to see that Deborah finally took that stand.

I have a feeling that this will bring Bella and Edward closer whether she knows it or not. You're on a roll with the chapters girlie, lol. Keep them coming. I miss your regular updates. I'm going to think about this chapter for a while for sure. Thanks for the great and descriptive update.

D

Hi D :)

Unfortunately I've been in the shoes of Deborah, although a child was not involved thank goodness. Some people are plain evil and feed off of others insecurities - luckily I got out of that with some amazing support from others.

As for the story I agree Bella loves that man - first one she thinks of to call - now come on ;) Deborah is doing the right thing and it will definitely have an impact on the story. Bella and Edward are getting closer and she is getting a better look at the type of man he actually is rather than what she thinks he knows.

I ma happy with the more regular posts now - it was a long time in the coming but I am on a roll now so am hoping to continue them.

Thanks for your support. My comment to you about looking at things quite shallowly still stands but I ma happy for that to be the way it is - I know my limitations and just enjoy the fact that some people are reading. You however need to accept that you DO write with depth and description and all the rest. I hope I didn't offend you with my thoughts - they were meant to be a  compliment.

Cheers

Michelle

Michelle,

You could never offend me, lol. I'm just at a loss as to what to say. I don't think anyone has ever in my life said such wonderful things to me about anything I've done. So please do not take my silence as something horrid. I just have to figure out how to thank you. I have read it many times over and still riddled with shock, lol. You have complimented me in such a way that makes my heart leap over the rainbow, LOL. Haha late night discussions don't suit me well, lol. Over the rainbow??? hahah.

I hope you're working on the next chapter right now. I'm already waiting hehe...Oh take your time. Yeah...no...yeah...Ah hell, I'll be waiting either way.

Thank you for everything. I truly mean that.

D

This was a really touching chapter Michelle. Women should realize that there are resources out there that can help them from domestic violence. I have seen a couple with the same issues and strangely enough that woman had eloped with the man who abused her infront of their young kids. I really wish that at that time I had done something to help but I was 15 and living as a tenant in their residence and the man was scary. I still feel guilty about not taking a step but I really hope that the circumstances changed although I can't be too optimistic about it. 

It's good to know that atleast Deborah took the right step here. Children who face such abuse have high chances of becoming the abuser later in their life. It was a well-written chapter Michelle. 

Also, you posted so quick again! I can't tell you how happy that makes me! 

thank you for the update Michelle.......WELL DONE!!!.........Edward being mad at Emmet was funny...Bella had to explain that Emmet would never hurt her on purpose, which Edward already knew, just upset his girl got hurt.............I thank Quill to for not letting James get his hands on Bella.........Zach & Deborah however is a sad situation, I'm grateful that with Bella & Edward speaking to Deborah gave her the courage to do something about her situation..............I want the boys to find this Paul and give them a piece of his own medicine.....until you post again

Thanks Robyn :)

The two of them keep showing in their actions and reactions that there is something between them but I just need to get them to be in the right place for that to keep devleoping.

Zach and Deborah will have an impact on the story later so stay tuned - it is sad but at least she is getting the help she needs.

Thnaks for commenting

Cheers

Michelle

Thanks Navdha for appreciating this chapter. Abuse is a hard thing to fathom and know what to do about I am afraid. Deborah definietly took the right step in getting help so I am sure Edward and Bella will be able to help her out ( and learn things about one another in the process)

I am trying really hard to update more regularly so I am happy that you are happy!

Cheers

Michelle

WOW! Michelle this was a very tough chapter to read but you wrote it with such understanding. A lot of people will look at Deborah as a horrible mother for not standing up for herself and risking her son; but unless you 've been there you can't possibly understand. I am glad that she did take Bella and Edward's words to heart, and is getting the help she and Zach need. I think this new twist will bring Bella & Edward closer, as they try to help Zach & Deborah. I also think Bella is starting to change how she feels about Edward, because she trusted him enough to ask for his help. She may try to fight, she may try to deny it but she's in LOVE with the boy!!
This was a very heartfelt chapter and my heart aches for those who have expierenced such pain and abuse. You may never know but someone out there may read this and realize there is hope for them too.
Great, heartfelt chapter that touched my heart.
I hope you're doing well and I can't wait to see what you have in store for us next.
Hugs
Sarah

Hi Sarah Beth,

This was a tough one to write but it had always been in the cards because I want Bella and Edward to see each other differently depending on the scenario. I really hope noone thinks badly of Deborah - people being abused are victims and I have made it that as soon as she realised her son was in dnager she was going to stand up for both herself and her son. I agree that this should bring them closer but it has also made Bella realise there are some serious flaws in her own beliefs about Edward that she has to deal with.

Thnaks for all your lovely words.

Cheers

Michelle

Great chapter!  I am so glad Deborah changed her mind in the end and asked for help!  And who knew Bella's sport injury would lead to a little boy asking her for help and end up perhaps saving his and his mother's lives?  Very touching indeed!  And her trust in Edward in that situation really is a sign that her feelings for him is getting stronger and she is starting to second guess what she thinks she knows about him.  If she would just say something about what is bothering her so that the misunderstanding could be resolved!  Please post soon so i can see how all this turns out!

Thanks Seugnet du Toit for your comments. Deborah and Zach will definitely impact on the story and Bella is definitely second guessing herself. You will see this very much in the next chapter where more will be revealed about what she is starting to doubt. Love that you keep supporting this story so thank you

Cheers

Michelle

ohh good lord i love this story!!!! more more more please

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service