The Twilight Saga

A misconception kept them apart. A once in a lifetime experience might be enough to bring them together. Bella and Edward are about to learn some home truths about themselves and each other as they take a journey to Australia and find that things aren't always what they seem.

I know I said I wasn't sure if I would write another one but I couldn't help it. This was planned before I decided to help AnahyR bring her story ideas to life and I put it on hold. It keeps going around and around in my mind so I have chosen to just go with it and see how it pans out. I hope you enjoy.

Previous stories of mine you might be interested in:

The Heart is a Bloom:  Is fame worth it? A different take on the characters of Twilight and how they met. Edward is a famous musician who has a past demon that is about to catch up with him. Unfortunately it is just as he has met the woman of his dreams.

http://thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/the-heart-is-a-bloom-now?gr...

No Choice: Edward returns to Forks to fight for a hurt and angry Bella. Not such an easy thing to do in this story. This is set after the Cullens have been away for quite a few months but before Bella makes the decision to cliff dive.

http://thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/no-choice-...

Loss to LoveSometimes love just can't be denied - no matter how untimely it hits us. Sparks fly between Edward and Bella the very first time they meet; problem is that Bella is already committed to another. See how the two of them deal with their unspoken attraction and how a tragedy could bring them closer together or push them further apart.

Loss to Love was written on the basis of AnayhR's ideas.

http://thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/loss-to-lo...

Views: 9513

Replies to This Discussion

Love it!!!!! Thank you for the update!!! :) poor Edward, I hope Bella realizes that Edward only wants her! I hope you write soon!!! What should happen now is Jacob meet somebody else and have interest in them or Edward leave and Bella realize that she's in deep like with him. But I'll leave the plot to you :)

Oh please write more.

Hey Michelle .. 

I have to apologies for not commenting on this story , but you know how life gets , so busy but today I caught up with all the new chapters and I love them endlessly .. 

Poor Edward , it's so hard to be in that situation , but I'm glad that the truth was revealed I men about Victoria and him sleeping together . 

and I am so happy that I found out why Bella thinks that Edward is a bad guy . but there's still a confusion that I really can't believe that he would be the father of Jessica's child . maybe the other guy who Edward was arguing with him when Bella and Jess saw them is the father ? is it possibly that his name is Edward too ! that would be a weird coincidence !! 

I'm sure that this would be revealed in the next chapters .. I love this story as much as I love ur other stories and I hope that you'll update soon ! I can't wait to find out what's going to happen next .

ur # 1 Fan

Bella   

THIS IS SO GOOD! Can't wait for you to update! PLEASE keep me posted!

~JJ

PLEASE update really soon :D this was fantastic. always love reading this story. great job on this

Are we going to get the next chapter? Pretty please?

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service