The Twilight Saga

This story is NOT Twilight based. It has its own characters and adds other mythical creatures in it. It is a brand new idea. The vampires are a little like Twilight, but they are still different. It may be a little slow and boring in some places, but please bear with me, there are many good parts in the story. It is a bit long because my friends keep on adding themselves in the story so I had to fit them in somewhere. It uses Twilight as a reference. It also says some negative comments about Twilight, I don’t agree with them it’s just to build the character! The truth is I love Twilight. This is all fiction, the only real things are my friends’ names, some are different, but they know who they are! I will put who the characters are after the chapter they are introduced in. Please comment! I want a real opinion please! Compliments, suggestions and constructive criticism only! NO INSULTS PLEASE!!! Enjoy.

Summary: Clarissa is just an average girl. She was nothing special, not beautiful. But will her world turn upside down when she meets a mysterious guy who saved her life? Who is he? Would he like her? What will happen? All these questions will be answered if you read this amazing story by Priscilla Fernandez and edited by Megan Ray.

BannerFans.com

THANKS FOR THE BANNERS GUYS!!

“Can this really be happening?” I asked myself as I stared up into the eyes of the guy literally from my dreams.

-2 years earlier-

Background: Twilight was everywhere. Everyone I talked to was crazy about it. Frankly, I was sick of Twilight. I called it the Twilight virus. I thought this craziness was just ridiculous until, I got infected by the Twilight disease.

Now, I wasn’t crazed like my obsessed friends, but I still loved the thought of being Bella in the book. My friends and I would role-play about the series. I would even daydream about Edward and Jacob.

At first, most of my friends were on Team Edward, but, because they are fickle, they changed to Team Jacob. I could never choose between Edward and Jacob. If either of them liked me, which is impossible, I would do anything for them. I’m on Team Switzerland because I’m neutral.

My interest in mythical creatures, namely vampires, didn’t start with Twilight. As a child, I was never scared of vampire movies, I found vampires quite charming and irresistible. My love for them didn’t really grow until Twilight.

One night, I remember having this dream, about a boy. He was gorgeous! I remember that I have had him in various dreams before. Then, I would wake up. This always saddened me because then I can’t remember his face. I always believed that this is because it’s a face from the future.

-Regular Time-

That was 2 years ago, when I was just about 14. Now I’m 16. Nothing special could happen to me, I’m just an ordinary girl. I have brown hair that’s very unruly and curly, and well, just poofy! I have glasses, brown eyes and really bad skin. On the plus side I have great teeth, unlike the rest of my family. I’m tall, but not even thin, I’m fat! Well, I guess I’m exaggerating, I’m just a bit chubby. I’m a bookworm with good grades, but ironically athletic. I just choose not to do sports. I have super bad luck. It’s like a super power against me. Fairy tales just don’t happen to people like me. You never hear anything about us, yet, there he was standing above me.

P.S. Check out my other stories too!

Seperate Ways:

http://thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/seperate-w...

Silver Lining:

http://thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/silver-lin...

Views: 63

Replies to This Discussion

-Chapter 12-
-Part 3-
-Claire POV-

We walked and walked and walked in complete darkness for what seemed like an eternity. I clung to Kyle, fearing what could be hiding in the darkness of the cave. I knew that no other human would walk this far, le alone pass the crumbling crack in the wall we used as an entrance. Where could we be going? I felt a sudden change in the atmosphere. The darkness was no longer clinging to my skin, but, slowly it retreated back into the corners, but . . . . I could see no light. I took one more step, and found myself in the center of a magnificent meadow. It was breathtakingly beautiful. The tall and slender weeping willows arched towards the field, as if they were protecting it, as their long vines drooped into a stream. A waterfall dropped into a small lake, that empties into a stream that flows into a perfect circle surrounding the field. The grass waved in the slight breeze and in between the willows, bordering the outside of the stream, bushes of brilliantly colored berries grew. The flowers were scattered in perfect chaos, all types and colors, throughout the field. I tried to say how the setting sun illuminated everything, but my breath just caught in my throat.

“Wha-what is this place?”

“It’s a magical place, one of the most beautiful of it’s kind.”

“Wow, it’s just, wow.”

“It is, isn’t it.” A moment of awed silence passed. “Look, I have to tell you a secret that you won’t believe.”

“What is it? You can tell me anything.”

“It’ll sound like I’m crazy. Either you’ll send me to a mental hospital, or you’ll run away screaming and never come back.”

I scoffed, “You sound like Edward Cullen.”

“In more ways than one.”

Suddenly, all the clues came together, cold and hard skin, never easting food, no sleeping, super natural speed, never cold and last, but definitely not least (never least!) he’s abnormally attractive. Twilight is telling me he’s not human.

“N-no, it’s n-not p-possible.” I was suddenly trembling for who knows what reason.
(n-nervous are we Claire? Or is it your reaction to danger?) Kyle looked miserable. Does he think I’d really leave him? That I would run away? I couldn’t, never. I tried to open my mouth to calm him, but all I did was stand there.

“I could bring you back if you want. You won’t have to ever see me again.” he said quietly.

Hat was he last straw. My words were suddenly unblocked,” No! I want to see you, I’m just having a hard time believing this.” I sat down.

And there you go! Now I have to start writing a couple of my new stories! This is only, like, half the chapter. This chapter is really long, and I want to start he other stories, so I will continue this chapter another day! I also need to finish writing it! So, talk to ya later!!!
haha go claire! b assertive...!!!
update soon!
I love having you in my class too! Well, as soon as I have time I will post it! Thanks for reading guys!
after I write the first few chapters, I haven't really written very much.
Last time: “N-no, it’s n-not p-possible.” I was suddenly trembling for who knows what reason. (n-nervous are we Claire? Or is it your reaction to danger?) Kyle looked miserable. Does he think I’d really leave him? That I would run away? I couldn’t, never. I tried to open my mouth to calm him, but all I did was stand there.

“I could bring you back if you want. You won’t have to ever see me again.” he said quietly.

That was he last straw. My words were suddenly unblocked,” No! I want to see you, I’m just having a hard time believing this.” I sat down.

-Chapter 12-
-Part 3 (cont.)-
-Claire POV-

Kyle looked at me, “Look around you, I mean really look. What do you see?”

I looked around, but all I saw was the beautiful meadow around me. “What exactly am I looking for?”

“Anything, just look closer. There are magical creatures all around you.”

A little purple then a blue light zoomed past my face. The purple light went around again and stopped right in front of my face. Instead of being a blurry light, it started getting clearer and had a definite shape. It was a person, a tiny little fairy.

“Hi!, I’m Jenna!” she said and grew into a human size.

“Hi, I’m Claire.” I said slowly.

“So, I take it you finally found someone.” she said to Kyle.

“Yup.”

She squealed and ran to him hugging him fiercely. “Finally! And she has a nice personality! I LOVE HER!!!”

She reminds me of Alice. The blue light came back and started growing too.

“Jenna! Leave them alone! They’re trying to talk!” the girl said. “Hi, I’m Sesalia.” she said to me with a smile.

“Okay, fine!” Jenna said and shrunk away again.

“Sorry about her. See you later!” Sesalia said as she disappeared in a gust of wind.
I just sat there with my mouth hanging open.

“Are you okay?” Kyle asked walking towards me. He sat down and pulled me into his lap.

When I felt him enclose his arms around me I finally relaxed. “Yeah, I’m just in shock.”

“Come on, let’s go watch the sunset.”

He stood up with me in his arms and I felt a blast of cold air. Next thing I know, I’m on top of the rock wall by the waterfall.

“Say something.” he said.

“Thank God your skin doesn’t sparkle!”

We both broke out in hysterical laughter.

To be continued . . . . .
whoa ok yu took me by surprise. his skin doesnt sparkle? and there r fairies? i lyk this!!! yu changed it around. now yu must continue and explain all this....yu simply must r i will break down and cry :)
sorry for taking forever. Things just kept on comming up! Comment please!!
-Chapter 12-
-Part 3 (cont.)-
-Claire POV-

We watched the sunset and asked each other questions. Vampires eyes only turn black when they’re very hungry. They do burn in the sun if the are directly under the sun for an extended period of time. The only way to kill a vampire is to burn them to ashes, or to cut their head. Although, the head still stays alive for a small time.

He asked me practical questions and I answered with no problems until he asked me, “Did you ever have a boyfriend?”

“No, I haven’t” I said.

“So, you haven’t had your first kiss?”

“Well, yeah, but it’s a long story.”

“I have time.”

“ There was this guy a long time ago. His name was Jason, he was new at school and we became friends. He was older than me, and I had an advanced class, so we had the same class. He didn’t like staying at home so he hung out with me for as long as possible. We were great friends, but he liked me more than a friend. I don’t really want to talk about it.”

“Well, what happened to him?”

“He disappeared. He never came back to school and I never saw him again.”

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service