The Twilight Saga

Okay, so im thinking about making a story about how Bella, Reennesme, Alice, Rosalie, and Esme are all kidnapped by a mysterious villain and the boys have to find them and fight off enemies. But can they fight off the own loves?! Read if you want! 

Chapter 1: Kidnapped
Bella's POV

I was so happy. I was with Edward forever and our daughter Rennesme had matured to her full growth. Nothing could ever go wrong. Suddenly, Emmett walks in. " Hey, i'm going hunting, who wants to go with me?" 
" ill go." Jasper, Carlisle, Edward and Jacob all say. 
" What, is this a guys only hunting trip?" I tease.
" Yes." Emmett says. " Us men need time away from controlling woman like you and alice." He says with a smile. jasper glares at hima nd so does edward. 
" Okay, Okay, just go." I say. 
" yea, ill probably take the girls shopping while your gone.' Alice says. I groan. She was going to use me as her barbie doll again! The guys laugh and take emmett's huge jeep. I hear the truck drive until it leaves the fork's border. 
" Okay! Shopping Tim-" Alice stops as her face goes blank.
" What is it alice?" Esme asks. She suddenly gasps.
" WE HAVE TO GO NOW!" She screams. 
" What, why?" I ask. Suddenly, a group of men wearing mask come in and start to grab us. 
" MOM!" Rennesme screams. One of the men knock her out. I growl. They grab us by our arms. 
" Let us go!" I say. 
" No." A deep, dark voice say. " Wait, the rings." " Guys, take the rings." they pull off my wedding ring and Alice's, Esme's , and Roslaie's 
"NOOOO!" We all scream. The last thing i see is our house trahed and them putting our rings into a small bag. Then i saw the inside of a truck and nothing. 

Views: 10

Replies to This Discussion

YEAH!!!!!! YIPPEE!
I NEED MORE!
omg!!!!!!!!!
i love it!!!!!!!!!!!
NOT BAD NOT BAD KEEP ME UPDATED THIS IS GREAT SO FAR.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service