The Twilight Saga

Hello Everyone, this is my second fanfic. For people who read my first fanfic "What if Edward was with someone before he met Bella?" I will still continue it. For people who have not read it here is the link: http://www.thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/what-i...

This fanfic takes place a year after Breaking Dawn. The Cullen's still in Forks. So one day Bella finds a picture on a milk carton when she is making a bottle for Nessie. The picture looks strangely familiar. When Bella shows the carton to Charlie . . . everything changes. SM owns some of the characters. The rest are mine.

Chapter 1
Bella POV

It was raining as usual. I was sitting in the living room with my family. Jasper and Emmett were playing chess. Alice drawing in her sketchbook drawing up everyones wardrobe. Rosalie was tying to find something on t.v. Esme and Carlisle were playing with Nessie while I was watching with my beautiful husband.

Jake had pack duty so he couldn't be here playing with Nessie. Nessie was growing up so fast, but at times would like to be treated like a baby. For instance she would like to take naps and drink out of bottles.

Everyone was enjoying themselves till Alice dropped her sketchbook. Alice had her eyes wide which meant she was having a vision.

Jasper ran to Alice grabbed her shoulders. "Alice?" Jasper said. Alice didn't respond. When Alice was normal we were wondering the same thing except Edward. "Alice what did you see?" I said.

Alice looked up at me. "I'm not sure, I just saw people that sort of looked like you when you were human," she said. Before I could say anything Nessie came up to me.

"Mommy," she said. I looked at her. "Can you make me a bottle?" she said. I smiled at her and said "Of course."

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a bottle and the milk. I put the bottle in the microwave for a minute. While I was waiting a I grabbed the milk and went to put it away. When something on the milk carton caught my attention.

It was a picture of a little girl. A picture that looked strangely familiar. A little girl that looks like me.

Sorry if it's short plz comment on it. Your comments will help me see if I will continue this story.
Thanks to ♥Krissie M. Clearwater♥ for the title of this story. Kayla for helping finish some details. Stormy for giving me the encouragement to write this story. And Thanks to my best friend Nichole for helping me decide who should be who. :)

Views: 179

Replies to This Discussion

I started thinking that my characters needed faces and me best friend and I tried to find the closest people to look like the characters in my imagination so here they are.

Bella's Dad Jimmy:

Bella's Mom Natalie:

Bella's Twin Brother Jed:

Bella's Little Sister Julie:

Bella's Other Little Sister Amy:

Bella's Little Brother Josh:

Bella's Other Little Brother Alec:

Bella's Dads Best Friend Scott:

Bella's Dads Best Friends Wife Susan:

Bella's Dads Best Friends Son Loren:

Bella's Dads Best Friends Daughter Lacy:

Bella's Dads Best Friends Other Daughter Cameron:

Bella's Dads Best Friends Other Daughter Kristen:

Bella's Dads Best Friends Other Son Dustin:

Bella's Dads Best Friends Other Son Danny:

wow all those people look really fimilar lol
lol yeah they do
Dear Readers,
I just wanted to let you know that I won't be posting anymore of this story . . . till next weekend.
So sorry it's just that I have a lot of things to do this week.
Again I'm so so so sorry.

Your Writer,
♥ Sidney ♥
oh u almost gave me a heart attack i thought u you were saying that u were quitting the story whewww lol
continue. i've read all of ur fanfics including this 1 and u have a gift :D
******NEW READER******
omg
love it
cant wait to read more of this story
MOre did u not get that
I haven't been on in the longest time and well i don't have that many readers anymore if i had more id update them
I love it!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service