The Twilight Saga

So, just like a lot of other people Edward & Bella are my favorite twilight couple. So I started thinking, what if Bella wasn't just wrong for Edward- she was the wrong species. In my story Edward is still a vampire, but Bella will soon transform into a wolf. Her and Jacob are brother & sister and she lives on the reservation down in La Push but this is her first year attending Forks High School. She's new - so everyone can't seem to keep their eyes off here.. Especially Edward.

--x Comment & tell me what you think !

FI_Rhia-1.jpg picture by MiiszBass2k7

Banner Created by the Very Talented Rhia :) thank you (SO] Much ! im infatuatedd w. it <3

thankss Abby -- ilove it to pieces =>

Click the Images to go to the Chapters :

Chapter 17 & 18 = page 65

Chapter 35

** Writer's Note :

So, iJust wanted to express to you guys how influential your insight for this story has been (:
iHave to admit.. when iFirst started writing this story, iWasn't sure iCould pull off a good E&B story, iMean it's very stressful sometimes ; & it gets a little bit-- well, overwhelming . But this process has made me a better writer [in my opinion] and iJust want to thank everyone who follows the story <3
it means sooo much (=

The Artistic Banners made by my Readers (=

x x -- thanks Zanica <3

-- x x thanks you Bella Swan (:

Thanks Team Bedwacob <3

Thanks Bella Willow :)

[iAm So Honored that you guys thought enough of this story to create me something like this <3 thank you, once again (: ]

UPDATED AUTHOR'S NOTE :

-Since my story is Semi-Complete ; iWill be posting be re-posting  the chapters [3 at a time.]

This way, I can update my links, and iThink it'll be easier for new readers.

Hope it isn't too confusing (:

--Tika x!

Tags: bella, edward, fire, ice, jacob, love, twilight, wolves

Views: 4759

Replies to This Discussion

Yaaay :)
iKnow a lot has happened so iUnderstand how you can be lost...
OMJH I FINALLY READ ALL OF IT!!! I CAUGHT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVEDDDDDDDDD IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D
That's awesome Alice =] you're right on time too ; I'm planning to update tomorrow -- hopefully
SINCE I'M (MAYBE) A STALKER I'M SO EXCITED!!! YOU MAKE ME HAPPY WITH THAT NEWS SENSE I'VE BEEN BUSY BUSY BUSY!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Tika!
update soon please
:)

Tika, tika, tika...i know i've been m.i.a. from the internet for a while....but that chapter was RIDONKULOUSLY  AWESOME.

in MY mind though, Jacob lives in canada and has a successful " canadian bacon" (ham) company. it makes sense if you don't think about it

Formerly poppy

That is ridiculously funny ;) iPlan to try my hand at comedy-- & when iDo, I'll keep you in mind [=
Thank you Sereena :)
iWill <= check back here tomorrow-- & you'll definetly bee surprised !

Sorry it took so long but I've finally found time to post it ... Chapter 35 !

-- Chapter 35., Part One

Bella’s POV

The wind hit me swift, but on the contrary to human, it felt like a light breeze. It was a relief to feel anything besides the tension and anxiety that the last few days were filled with.

Our last encounter with the Volturi had passed, but their vague warning remained . We were all aware of the impending fate that was to come.

A few of the pack and myself sat on the porch of Emily’s house, waiting for the evening meeting.

Several meetings between Sam and the Elders had elapsed and Carlisle was present for most of them.

Ironically, Vampires and Shape shifters will form together to protect one secret, too bad this alliance was only temporary.

“We‘ve received warnings from the surrounding tribes.” Old Quil Atera spoke diligently. “Our assumptions were correct, Jacob has been spreading word of our kind.”

The heartbeat of everyone surrounding us seemed to fasten.

“What, does this mean for us?” I questioned.

“It all depends. . ” Dad spoke gravely.

“On what, exactly ?” Leah interceded.

“How much damage has been made.” Old Quil professed.

Sam sighed, “Basically Bella, as Protectors, our responsibility is to keep peace. Jacob is doing the opposite. Which means-”

“He no longer is a part of our people.” Old Quil declared.

The heat within me began to rise, and the tremors began to flow.

I was barely able to control the beast inside of me from erupting, but I needed to focus on the issue at hand, “What will happen to him?” I whispered as I attempted to regain control.

The silence was anything but reassuring, I didn’t have patience for their delicate answers, “Just tell me ! ” I roared.

Carlisle glanced from Old Quil, to Sam then gave a subtle nod as he turned to glare at me. For a moment, his expression actually reflected his true age.

“Bella, from the information just gathered, it is safe to assume that Jacob is not only exposing your kind, but ours as well-” he paused, “and by doing so this causes the Treaty to be invalid, which means Jacob is in a lot of danger.”

“More danger than he is probably aware of.” Leah muttered.

Carlisle shook his head in agreement, “Thus, I believe the Volturi, have now taken this situation into their own hands.”

My head began to swarm as my brother’s fate was unfolded. Jake was going to die, if I didn’t help him.

I couldn’t let happen, I had to find a way to intercede .

Well I am glad and I hope all is well with you.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service