The Twilight Saga

So, just like a lot of other people Edward & Bella are my favorite twilight couple. So I started thinking, what if Bella wasn't just wrong for Edward- she was the wrong species. In my story Edward is still a vampire, but Bella will soon transform into a wolf. Her and Jacob are brother & sister and she lives on the reservation down in La Push but this is her first year attending Forks High School. She's new - so everyone can't seem to keep their eyes off here.. Especially Edward.

--x Comment & tell me what you think !

FI_Rhia-1.jpg picture by MiiszBass2k7

Banner Created by the Very Talented Rhia :) thank you (SO] Much ! im infatuatedd w. it <3

thankss Abby -- ilove it to pieces =>

Click the Images to go to the Chapters :

Chapter 17 & 18 = page 65

Chapter 35

** Writer's Note :

So, iJust wanted to express to you guys how influential your insight for this story has been (:
iHave to admit.. when iFirst started writing this story, iWasn't sure iCould pull off a good E&B story, iMean it's very stressful sometimes ; & it gets a little bit-- well, overwhelming . But this process has made me a better writer [in my opinion] and iJust want to thank everyone who follows the story <3
it means sooo much (=

The Artistic Banners made by my Readers (=

x x -- thanks Zanica <3

-- x x thanks you Bella Swan (:

Thanks Team Bedwacob <3

Thanks Bella Willow :)

[iAm So Honored that you guys thought enough of this story to create me something like this <3 thank you, once again (: ]

UPDATED AUTHOR'S NOTE :

-Since my story is Semi-Complete ; iWill be posting be re-posting  the chapters [3 at a time.]

This way, I can update my links, and iThink it'll be easier for new readers.

Hope it isn't too confusing (:

--Tika x!

Tags: bella, edward, fire, ice, jacob, love, twilight, wolves

Views: 4774

Replies to This Discussion

there is a million  words to describe this: like: amazing, fantastic, great ect. keep up the gr8 work and hav u tried puting this up in fafiction.net those people over there will just eat it up. Including me which i already am. 
Hmm., nope iActually never thought of that Alice ; maybe iWill [=

& thanks for the comment ; it means alot !

AWESOME CHAPTER.....

LOVED IT A LOT.........................................

Thanks Aarati :) it's been a while since we've spoken (= glad to see you're still enjoying it !

New Reader...i just found your story and started reading it...i couldn't stop reading I just had to catch up to what you have written so far.  You are a wonderful writer and this story is amazing...please add me and let me know when you update! Please write more soon :)

that jacob can be a real -----------------some times i tell u please keep me updated on the new post just love the story. glad leah has another girl wolf too now she is much nicer
stupid jacob, why does he gotta tell ppl -__- does he wanna die ?! LOl. great chapter , cant wait for more
Thank you to Everyone still devoted to Fire & Ice -- iKnow my updates have been scarce, but I'm in the midst if organizing the chaos so iCan update regularly again ;
This story has about ... Maybe 5 chapters left (each chapter having 3 POVs of course !)

The sequel however, is... So thrilling, I'm trying to challenge myself as much as possible., so if you're interested in that - don't stray to far ; it'll be up before you know it [=
Yay! Thank you Tika! :D
No., thank youu =D
By the way....super cool unpronoucable name! :DD
lOl ; thanks =D

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service