The Twilight Saga

Chapter-1

Bella’s POV

I woke up and realized I wasn’t alone. Edward was sitting on my windowsill, which surprised me, because he was supposed to give Alice a ride to school today.
“Good morning” Edward said, as he came over to sit next to me on my bed.
“Morning” I said, as I hugged him. But, I was still wondering why he was here and not waiting for me at school. So I asked “Edward why aren’t you with Alice? I thought you were giving giving her a ride today.” He looked shocked.
“What you don’t want me here?” he asked.
“No, no of course I want you here it just caught me by surprise. Ummmmm, may I have a moment? I need to go to the bathroom.” I asked.
“Sure go ahead. I will wait for you here.” He said reassuring me.
So I got up and went to the bathroom. On my way out of my doorway I noticed that today was my birthday. So that’s why he’s here, so I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. When I get back to my room Edward has a smirk on his faces o I say “What?”
“Nothing. It’s just you look cute when you are so confused.” he said, as he pulled me to the bed to sit on his lap. “Oh, and happy birthday Bella.”
“I THOUGHT I ASKED YOU NOT TO SAY THAT. I DON’T WANT THIS HORRIFIC EVENT TO BE APRAISED. I WANT IT TO BE LIKE EVERY OTHER DAY!” I yelled. I got up off his lap and went to my closet to find something to wear.
“Bella, please don’t get mad. I just wanted to say it once.” He was trying to soothe me. I was still trying to find a shirt. “That one. You should wear that one.” Edward said, as I grabbed the blue ruffled blouse.
“Why this one?” I asked, putting it on.
“Because you simply look amazing in it.” He exclaimed, then he picked me up and brought me downstairs.
Luckily Charlie had already left for work. So I got a bowl of CAP’N CRUNCH for breakfast. I had a strange feeling today wasn’t going to get any better.

Views: 1

Replies to This Discussion

No,Rose didnt. I loved your story!
:O
woah
love it!
wait sorry let me do that again\
I LOVE IT!!!
WOAH
PLZ WRITE MORE SOON!!!
pweace :)
i m working on it but i have school to so it takes longer
well im barely back from school
so yah
pweace :)
keeeeeep me posted

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service