The Twilight Saga

I started this FanFic when i consider Edward's thoughts about him being a mistake in Bella's life. That if vampires didn't exist he would never find Bella. I didn't think this was right. They are perfect. if vampires didn't exist they would be together in another time. you will understand what I mean once this ff is over. Or I'll just explain to you after the end. I hope you like my point of view....

the banner I made

the banner Alice made for me! thank you so much!!!

1916-What if things started in a whole different way? What if what they live in the present is the second chance? Edward learns why he hates so much being a vampire. What he lost. What they both were ready to live and it was taken from them. And you know that the end of this story is just the beginning of the next adventure. The next obstacles...

MY WORK
1. ETERNITY'S VELOCITY
http://www.thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/everyone-has-their-plac...

2.BITTERSWEET
http://www.thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/bitter...

Views: 150

Replies to This Discussion

POST MORE!!!!!!!
WOWIES!!! I CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE!!!!

How you are describing this makes me feel like I am watching it happen in front of me!!

LOL!! Very kool!! I can't wait until you post more!!
CHAPTER 6: EARLY ARRIVAL-THE GUARDIAN

I woke up in the sound of laughs. And barks. I felt my limbs wary and I couldn’t move. When I managed to change my position I almost screamed at the sight of a big dog lying on the floor in front of me. He turned his head to look at me. I didn’t move. If he had escaped the stables? Would he hurt me?

He stood up casually and put his head next to mine on the bed. I reached fearfully my hand to him and touched him. He seemed to like it. And so I started stroking behind his ears.

“You are not as bad as he said, are you?” I smiled. “Come on. I should tell Elizabeth that you escaped from Seline.”

I got out of the bed. But then I heard a musical laugh again. I went to see outside the window while Kyle followed me. I opened it. The day was shiny and warm. The opposite of the last night. And in front of the house there was a young man, wearing just a shirt unbuttoned, leather pants and boots. He was playing, running and rolling on the ground all over the field along with a dog. Seline, I guessed.

He was definitely my age. His body seemed strong and he was really fast. The distance didn’t allow me to see his face but I recognized Elizabeth’s bronze hair. He seemed to be ultimately happy. And then it hit me. Edward Masen Jr. it was positively him.

Kyle barked at my side. Both Edward and Seline heard him and looked at our direction. While he focused on me, Seline got away. He smiled then and performed a perfect bow.

“Good morning, Ms. Bella” he shouted but then Seline run up on him and kicked him on the ground. I laughed and he started fighting with the dog.

Edward wasn’t older than fifteen. But he looked older. He was tall and quite muscular for his age. And his voice even shouting was deep and soft.

But he had just called me Bella. No one ever called me like that before. But I liked it. Especially spoken by him.

“Come on Kyle” I said stroking the back of his head. “I have to get ready for breakfast.”

Once I was downstairs, William came to me.

“Good morning” he said smiling warmly. “Did you sleep well?”
“Well enough, I could tell” I almost lied. Then he saw Kyle beside me and terror was written on his face.
“How did he escape from the stables? Did he try to hurt you?”
“No, William. Kyle behaved himself” I said smiling to my new friend. Kyle barked happily and placed his paw on my hand. “See? There’s nothing to be afraid of.”
“Maybe Edward got him out last night. He arrived a few hours after you retrieved to your room.”
“I know. I saw him earlier. He was playing with Seline.” I was remembering his beautiful figure running with the dog.

Then I saw him entering the hall. He had done the buttons of his shirt but I could still make out the lines of his body. Even though it was stunning, I couldn’t take my eyes from his face.

He hadn’t taken either Elizabeth’s or his father’s features. It was like he had created his own face. And he was so handsome. And his eyes were his mother’s shining green.

Those eyes I had admired on his mother from the first time, I was now on the edge of falling for them on him. And he was looking at me like trying to reach my soul. I don’t know if he was succeeding but I could see his own soul. And all I could see in it was good.

He smiled looking at me and it was like my world would be completed soon enough. Just a crooked smile that made him even more adorable and beautiful.

I felt my cheeks getting hotter and sure that I was blushing I looked down at Kyle who was walking towards Seline.

“Good morning Isabella” he said bowing a little but never taking his eyes from my face. “Αt last a proper meeting. I am Edward Masen.”

His voice was so musical that would fit perfectly for an angel. And again I couldn’t take my eyes off of him.

“Hello Mr. Masen” I said feeling a little weird calling him that way. But still I didn’t want to push him.
“Haven’t you already learned that everyone in this house is being called by his first name?” he said. “Just call me Edward and I will be there for you.”
“All right then…Edward.” Ah, this felt right.
“I’m really glad to finally meet you Isabella.” He said smiling.

What I noticed is that he really meant it. And I was relieved. Because I was so afraid of him. But I still had to be cautious. I didn’t want to disturb their lives here.

I couldn’t say a thing. I was so stunned by his appearance and the relief that he wouldn’t make my life worse that I just stood there starring at him. And he didn’t make a move either. It was after a few seconds that William cleared his throat to wake us from this situation.

“Why don’t you go into the hall now? The breakfast is ready and I believe that your parents want to see you Edward.”
“Of course, my mother is very anxious when her little boy is missing” Edward chuckled. “Will you follow me Isabella?” he offered his hand and I took it without a word again. I was speechless. And I was absolutely red now. My blush on my white skin was out of limits sometimes.

His hand was so gentle. Even though his palm was hard from the work –with the animals I suppose- his fingertips were soft and sent an electric current with the slightest touch on my skin. I knew he felt it too because he immediately looked at our hands but didn’t let mine. He was just surprised and looked into my eyes like trying to identify what I had done. I kept my eyes down even though I longed so much see the green of his again.

I followed him in the dining room and we saw his parents sitting on the table under the trees. Elizabeth stood up immediately when she saw us. With a big smile on her face she came forward and twined her arms around Edward’s neck. He was quite tall, but he leaned down to make it easier for his mother to hug him.

“Oh, Edward, at last you are home. I missed you so much my boy.” Her voice was trembling a little.
And after her, his father rose to come closer to hug them both. Edward had left my hand and now it was just the three of them. I remembered the days when it was like that for me, too. My parents and I used to have trips at the fields in Ireland every now and then. My father taught me how to ride a horse, even though I’m not that into it because of my awful balance, he taught me about everything related to nature and he learned me how to read and write, about music and literature and history… Charles Swan was the best father I could ask for. But he died three years ago. And after his death mom and I had to get through the worst period of our lives. And now it was my worst. Because things had gone really bad after mom’s death.

Suddenly I felt someone pushing me from behind and I fell in Edward’s open arms. I was overwhelmed by the warmth of his body and the scent of his skin. Could this young man dazzle me more than he already had?

“I wandered when you were going to do that” he said smiling while steadying me on my feet but keeping his arms around me.
“Umm… excuse me, what?” I was completely confused.
“Oh, come on Bella, you are part of this family now. Stop acting like you are a stranger.” He said keeping me close to him and his parents. Elizabeth smiled and put an arm around me while the other one was around Edward.
“I didn’t do anything. Someone pushed me…” at that Kyle appeared from behind Edward and barked happily.
“I think someone likes you, Isabella!” Edward senior said.
“He absolutely adores her! Last night he wouldn’t come out of her room” Edward said by my side. “I’m sorry for that, but he went into your room and I couldn’t get him out. I hope he didn’t scare you.”
“No, it’s fine. Kyle seemed very nice. Actually I think we are really good friends.” I said and stroked the dog’s head when he came closer to me.
“On the other side I think he intends to be your guardian.” Elizabeth said.
“That’s a very good thing you know. If he really wants to keep you safe he will follow you everywhere. And as his trainer, Edward taught him everything you’ll need at many different situations.” Mr. Masen said.

Kyle barked as if to confirm that. He had signed an invisible contract that made him my guardian. I smiled at him and leaned down out of Elizabeth’s arms to look him in the eyes. His gaze was so sincere. It was amazing how much love I had taken in my two days here.

Edward leaned beside me and took my hand. Again it was like there was electrism between us.
"He is yours" he said and I couldn't stop looking at his eyes.
Thank you for reading! There is a reason behind kyle's presence in Bella's life. Edward won't always be there for her. but i won't reveal details from the last chapters now. i'm trying to find the best way to develop the connection and the relationship between Edward and Bella right now. so this is a hard task and it might take a while to accomplish it. hope you enjoyed Edward at this chapter because I truly did!!!
awww amazing chap
very amazing
write more soon
AWWW!! That is really cute!!

Now I WANT KYLE!!! HE SOUNDS SO ADORABLE!!! I have a soft spot for dogs... But not the wolf ones just normal dogs!!!

THEY ARE TOO CUTE FOR THEIR OWN GOOD!!! HEHEHEHE... and I wasn't speaking about the dogs then...

Hmmm... Maybe the dogs will get Bella and Edward togther...

'“I wandered when you were going to do that” he said smiling while steadying me on my feet but keeping his arms around me.
“Umm… excuse me, what?” I was completely confused.
“Oh, come on Bella, you are part of this family now. Stop acting like you are a stranger.” He said keeping me close to him and his parents. Elizabeth smiled and put an arm around me while the other one was around Edward.
“I didn’t do anything. Someone pushed me…” at that Kyle appeared from behind Edward and barked happily.
“I think someone likes you, Isabella!” Edward senior said.
“He absolutely adores her! Last night he wouldn’t come out of her room” Edward said by my side. “I’m sorry for that, but he went into your room and I couldn’t get him out. I hope he didn’t scare you.”
“No, it’s fine. Kyle seemed very nice. Actually I think we are really good friends.” I said and stroked the dog’s head when he came closer to me.
“On the other side I think he intends to be your guardian.” Elizabeth said.
“That’s a very good thing you know. If he really wants to keep you safe he will follow you everywhere. And as his trainer, Edward taught him everything you’ll need at many different situations.” Mr. Masen said.'
this was great!.... uhm but i'm wondering about some of the phrases and stuff... where are you from? OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AND, what kinda dog is Kyle? (and Seline) :)
nice job! :]

AND: how was this chapter SIX??....
awwww
love it
edward is so sweet
AAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWw
that was so cute
plz
post moe soon
peace out
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! soooooooooo sweeet!!pleas write more!!!!!
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service