The Twilight Saga

I started this FanFic when i consider Edward's thoughts about him being a mistake in Bella's life. That if vampires didn't exist he would never find Bella. I didn't think this was right. They are perfect. if vampires didn't exist they would be together in another time. you will understand what I mean once this ff is over. Or I'll just explain to you after the end. I hope you like my point of view....

the banner I made

the banner Alice made for me! thank you so much!!!

1916-What if things started in a whole different way? What if what they live in the present is the second chance? Edward learns why he hates so much being a vampire. What he lost. What they both were ready to live and it was taken from them. And you know that the end of this story is just the beginning of the next adventure. The next obstacles...

MY WORK
1. ETERNITY'S VELOCITY
http://www.thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/everyone-has-their-plac...

2.BITTERSWEET
http://www.thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/bitter...

Views: 137

Replies to This Discussion

i just read your story
it is amazing u are a great writer
loved it awesome chapter, can't wait for more
I know I'm an awful person. I haven't updated in months. You must really hate me now. But I come with some news. I have changed the story some. Not at all the plot. Just rearranged the chapters and out more of Bella's thoughts in there. But I'm not sure I will be posting it here. I will probably post sometime soon in Fanfiction.net though. I will put the thread here when that time comes for everyone who wants to read it. I'm sorry again for not writing. Really all I could do was make the chapters longer and not wrote anything new. It just wouldn't come to me. If anyone wants more details feel free and ask. Thanks for reading!!!!
Δεν σας ένα φρικτό πρόσωπο theres πολλοί άνθρωποι που χρειάζονται περισσότερο χρόνο για να δημοσιεύσετε αγαπούν την ιστορία

alice αγάπη

sorry i cant speak greek i went on google translater this is wat it means

your not a horrible person theres alot of people that take longer to post love the story

love alice

hope i did ok love alice
that was sooooooooooooooo sweet
i love it pls update me this is sooooo good. CHEERS.
******NEW READER******
sounds cool
cant wait to read more
I love this story, please, please let me know when you post more of this story, I can't wait to read more of it!!
this is soooo awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i love this!!!!!!!!!! plz update soon and keep me updated!!!!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service