The Twilight Saga

Flame

Will the flame light again? Or will it stay burned out?

This happens after New Moon when Edward leaves Bella. Its 9 years later and Bella is a Vampire and living in Portland Oregon with her two best friends Morgan and Nicole.
 Charlie Died from a Heart attack, and Renee thinks Bella Died. Victoria finally caught up to Bella and tried to kill her but failed. She ended up changing her. While Bella was in her transformation, The Wolf Pack killed Victoria.
Bella  now owns her own store and manages it. What will happen when a surprising visitor walks in and surprises her?
------------------------------
Chapter One: BPOV

Its been nine years since I last saw them. Four years to get over him, and three years to actually move away from Forks. I now live in Portland, Oregon with my two best friends Nicole and Morgan. I met these two wonderful girls while attending college, and ever since then we have been best friends. The first time in meeting them, I noticed they had the same eye color as me. They were butterscotch. I then knew that we had something in common. We were vampires. Two years later, I own a popular clothing boutique with my amazing best friends.
I knew that the Cullens had moved somewhere in Europe( I think), so I was pretty sure that no pixie like fairy was going to walk into my store, so I continued owning and managing it. The store is called Renee, and you’ll never guess who I named it after.

I was laying in  bed listening to music when the annoying sound of Nicole banging and yelling at my door occurred.

“ Bella! Time To get up! We have a store to get to! And if your not ready in one hour, we are leaving without you!”

“Ok Nicole. I am getting ready, but I don’t think you have to yell. I can hear you even if you whispered it.”

“What ever, just get ready!”

I got up and went to my calendar. I knew this day was coming. No matter what happened this day was coming, and I didn’t appreciate it. It was exactly 9 years ago that Ed- he left me. I remember the exact words he said. “ It was as if I never existed.” Well he accomplished that. But I must not let this day get in my way, so I decided to take a shower.

The shower felt so good against my back. I made sure the temperature was the hottest that it would go. I was so tense and unfocused that I realized I had been in here for over an hour. Oh well. I owned the place.

It took another 15 minutes to decide to get out  and to  decide on what to wear. A  blue and black plaid shirt with skinny jeans, black heals( I’ve gotten used to them), and a peace bracelet.
http://www.polyvore.com/bellas_work/set?id=15428145

I went downstairs to find Nicole and Morgan waiting to go.

“About time. You would think that an hour long shower was long enough. Lets go.” said Morgan.

“ What ever. It was worth it.”

We decided to take my beautiful Audi R8. I got rid of my truck when it finally quit on me so I chose something a little more faster, and trust me, it was worth it.

Chapters

1-12    pg 1

13-15  pg2

16-17  pg 3

19       pg  6

20       pg 11

21       pg  20

22       pg  29

23       pg 42     

( Part ONe)    Pg 53

Part Two        Pg 61

25                   Pg 70

26                   Pg 73

27                    Pg 77
Continued       Pg 80

28                    Pg 85

29                    Pg 94

30                    Pg 98

Hey Guys!! Please dont copy this story! I spent a lot of time on this and if you could, please dont use the same Ideas! Thanks!

Views: 4974

Replies to This Discussion

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wen r u updateing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
please continue on updating this!! PLEASE!!!
Please update soon!!!
PLLLLLLEEEEEAAAASSSEEEEE UPDATE SOON!!!!! I'M DYING HERE!!! =)

PLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEE UPDATE SOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS STORY IS REALLY GOOD :-)

what need an update like yesterday...lol...need my fix

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service