The Twilight Saga

What happens when you get turned into a vampire? What happens when a werewolf imprints on a vampire? What happens when the vampire returns his love? What happens when the vouturi gets involved? What happens when a nightmare turns into a dream, how about when a dream turns into a nightmare? This is my story, welcome to my nightmare...

How will I survie? When I'm already dead? - Mallory Cullen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I made this banner!!

Thank you to Staceycakes who made the cover!!

Thank you to Alice who made this banner!!!

Thank you to charlette ( I spelled your name wrong)!!

Thank you!!

And to snapdragon who made this amazing banner!!

Thanks you to lollipop banners!

Enjoy my story!

Chapter 1. New life
The pain had finally stopped. My tears no longer fell. My heart no longer beat. I opened my eyes and saw everything, the colors of the sun, the green of the grass and the outline of trees a mile away. The sun didn't warm me. I wasn't cold but my skin felt like it. My neck still burned. My hand flew up to smother the flames but even my cold touch coundn't help. I needed something warm and wet to put out the flames. I wondered if I could even move after lying here for 3 days. I didn't fell sore or tired but I wanted to sleep and wake up from this nightmare.

I remember all of that night. It was raining and cold. I didn't bother to get a bus instead I walked home, for I only lived blocks a way. I pulled out my umbrella and listened to the click of my heels as I walked down the sidewalk. I heard nobody around and started to hum my favorite song, Fallen angels. I started the refrain when I heard someone chuckle behind me. His laugh was like honey, so smooth. I turned quickly causing myself to fall. I hit the cement with a smalll thud and looked at the pale angel in front of me. His face was as beautiful as his laugh. He stuck his hand out to help me up.
I grasped the cold hard hand and he pulled me up.
"Thanks", I said quickly looking away to hide my blush.
I droped his hand and he quickly grabed it again. Tugging away was no good, this guy was strong. He lifted my hand to his faced and breathed in.
"mmm...", he sighed.
"Thanks again", I said a little more demanding.
"I pretty lady like you shouldn't be walking around at this time".
"I'm heading home", I whispered.
I watched plenty of T.V. I knew what was going to happen. I was going to die. Maybe I could outrun him. I quiety tried to bring my right leg up and tried to slip off my shoe. The man grabed my atother arm. He clicked his tounge at me.
"Where do you think your going".
"ummm". was all I could get out.
Fear overwhelmed me and tears dripped down my face. I had to get away. I chanted someone help me in my head over and over again. His eyes made my stop. They were bright red. What was this guy?
I knew my cheaks were black from mascara and all my make up was gone but he still looked at me like he won a prize. He scoped me up in his arms and ran faster than I thought possible. We stoped when we were in a medow. I used to play hide in seek here when I was little. Those memories were the only things I tried to think about. The man layed me down on the grass.
"Stay still, this will only take a moment", he said stoking my cheak.
He put his lips on my neck right before I blacked out.

Alice's POV

Emmet and Jasper were playing chess. I promised them I wouldn't tell who would win. Jasper. He just annouced check mate when I had a vision. I sucked in a surpise breath. Everyone turned to look at me. Jasper rushed over to me.
"Alice, are you okay".
"That girl", was all I could say.
Edward was the only one who knew what I was talking about.
"We have to help her", I yelled and stood up.
"Alice wait, what did you see", Jasper asked pulling me back down.
"I... I.. saw.."I tried to tell them but coundn't. Edward please explain, I thougt.
"She saw a young girl in the street with a vampire. He was holding on to her and she was crying. That was all", Edward said.
"That all! He is going to kill her", Bella yelled.
Carlise came from up stairs to try and help.
"Bella,Alice", He said looking at us.
"What are we sposed to do"? He sound worried.
"Save her", I said after I found my vocie.
"Please" Nessie said as she came down the stairs.
"Please Grampa",She used her puppy dog face.
"Where is she"?, Carlise asked
"By the mall, thank you", I said.
Everyone came except jake, nessie and esme..
I ran as fast as I could. Edward was the fasted and I was second. I kept scanning the future to make sure we were going to make it. We reached the mall and nobody was there. Bella was the frist to speak.
"Where are they"?
Right after she spoke I got another vision. The vampire and the girl were in a medow and she was dead, he was running away.
"Follo..." I was about to say follow me but edward was already running. Everyone followed. We reached the medow just as he was laying her in the grass. He pressed his lips to her neck and Emmet tackled him. It sounded as two boulder just colided. I ran to the girl as the others finished off the vampire. I stood over her watching her heart struggle to keep beating. I reonized the girl. She worked at a clothing store in the mall. I coundn't remember her name. She had long brown straight hair and a pretty face, her skin was pale and her nose was small. I wiped mascara out from under her big brown eyes. After the ripping sounds stopped everyone came over.
"Do I get a new little sister", Emmet joked but stopped when rose hit me.
"We should give her a choice", Carlise said.
"Lets leave are number",Bella said.
I pulled her cell phone out and put in our number. I set it right next to her.
"See you soon", I said and leaned down and kissed her forehead.

Please Reveiw it!!! I will write more if anybody likes it!!! Please Please PLease tell me what u think! I will keep posting more chapter if anyone is reading!! I need an editor too if anyone is interested...

Views: 563

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

i loved it
Thank you! Please keep reading!
That was...was... amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you!!!!! Pleae keep reading!
hi!!! love ur story
when are u posting more???
i want to know what happens!
so u know i made a story but all of them got deleted so i re posted them
tell me what u think plz!!

http://www.thetwilightsaga.com/group/writersparadise/forum/topics/m...

anyone else is free to comment also!!
first time reader and im loving it let me know when theres more
2 years later and I am re-reading this story. I am thankful for all the people who have read this, and apologetic of anyone disappointed in my delay (okay major delay) of posting. I have more to this if anyone is interested, though I'm not even sure if people still post and read fan fics. But as I was saying, SO thankful for these people who gave an awkward 12 year old enough confidence to keep writing. And let's take a moment of silence for how horrible my spelling, grammar and extreme use of exclamation points. But I am embracing the dreadful grammar of the past and prepared to continue this Mallory and Seth love story. Anyone willing to join me in this journey to complete a nerdy twelve year olds poor excuse of a story? I think it has some real potential at the end. ;) Here's hoping someone read this and wants to see this story continue.

Love,
A Karley with much better spelling and grammar ;)

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service