The Twilight Saga

Bella wants Edward, but she's not so sure if Edward wants her back. The way he acts around her and the way she acts around him. What is the problem that they can't be together? What's the problem that they can't live happily ever after? What is the deal with them too?!

Chapter One

God-Looking, super-model type, most gorgeous, perfect-body, unbelievable, good looking, most attractive, dazzling, super-hot guy walks into the cafeteria looking stunning as if he was worth a million dollars just to touch him. It was every girls dream to have him as a boyfriend. Perfect in every way. Tall, strong, incredibly… there are no words to describe him but god-looking. The brownish-reddish color tone in his hair would show his red color depending where the light hits it. The beautiful, breath taking jade eye color would melt our hearts with his magnificent half-smile that he likes to show. Yes, he was perfect. What makes it even better is that every girl in Forks High had the opportunity to date him.

But not me.

“Bella!” Angela waved her arm side by side, catching my attention. “Over here!”

Blinking a couple of times, I hadn’t realized that I dozed off again. Ugh, I really hate it when guys are just so perfect, you can’t keep your mind off of them. Especially when you know that you can’t date the guy. So freaking aggravated!

“Sorry,” I shook my head. “I was, uh, thinking.”

She took a sip of her lemonade bottle before she spoke. “Thinking about what exactly?”

Of course she would ask that. Most people would. But I’m the rare ones who are not able to accept the human rules. Ok, not rare but the only one in this whole planet!

“Um,” I struggled. Think, Bella, think! Um, say you were thinking about the exam you just took! “I was just thinking about the exam that I just took.”

Smile and nod.

Angela grinned. “Yes, Bella. You were definitely thinking about the exam you just took while your head was facing at Edward’s direction. Very convincing.”

To make things worse, I blushed giving everything away. See, if Edward wasn’t so perfect, I wouldn’t be in this position right now! Ugh, it was always his fault!

Angela laughed. “Bella, it’s okay to admit that the guy is super-hot. I think so.”

Of course, she wasn’t like me. She was like every other girl who wasn’t afraid to admit the guy was hot.

“I know he’s good-looking,” I admit. “I mean, come on now. It’s so obvious. But…”

Angela’s eyebrows shoot up. “But?”

“It’s complicated,” I sighed. I wasn’t brave enough to ask a guy like Edward Cullen to go on a date.

“No need to worry. You don’t have to tell me if you don’t want to.”

Good. Then, I won’t tell her. She just made my life less complicated.

Cafeteria was the free period everyone enjoys. A place where I let my mind runs off. I was a bit irritated of myself how I was not able to stand up and just ask the guy if we could be friends. I played it in my head, knowing what to say, what he would respond and ta da! Friends! Then I would make myself more comfortable and be myself around him and then the next step is dating. Yeah, great plan. But when I see him in person, I go blank. I feel like reality just smacked me across the forehead. I didn’t want to make the first move.

Seconds became minutes and if I was strong enough to stand up and ask Edward Cullen on a date, the seconds would be even less than a second. After a few moments of silence and not being the brave little girl my father thought I was, Jessica came up to us.

Perfect.

Many things you need to watch out for Ms. Stanley. A.)Don’t ever, ever, EVER under any circumstances trust her with a secret. She’ll just spread it out and make things even worst. B.) The girl is insane! Who would wear summer clothes in November? She only does that to show off some skin of hers. C.)Whatever she wants she gets. Spoiled little brat. Just because your parents gives you whatever you want, doesn’t mean WE have to give you what you want.

“Hey Angie! Hey Bella!” Jessica’s high-pitch voice caused some major pain in my ears. “Guess what?”

“You got bankrupt,” I guessed immediately. Angela had to cover her mouth in order to not laugh.

Jessica gave me a dirty look.

“What? You asked and I guessed.” It was very hard not to smile at that.

She rolled her eyes and flipped her blond hair. “Ugh. So immature.”

“You’re the one who decided to talk with us. So if you’re not going to tell us what’s with you, then you should walk away.”

Plain and simple.

“Calm down, Bella,” she said as she pulled the seat and sat on the plastic chair. “I’m not here to lose your temper even though it’s very entertaining.”

“Keep it up.” Now I was serious.

She sighed, exasperated. “You are so annoying. But anyways, I wanted to let you know that I am going to ask Edward Cullen out!”

She acts like London Tipton on the Suite Life with Zack and Cody show. Only, much worst. Jessica squeezed her eyes shut and clapped delightfully with her pink lips smiling with so much effort. With that smile of hers, I hardly doubt that Edward would accept her request.

“Um,” Angela began to say. “Uh, good luck?”

“Thanks Angie! But I don’t think I will need luck. I’m already beautiful!”

God-looking guy with a “beautiful” Jessica does not match. No way in hell!

She got up and walked toward Edward Cullen as if she was walking on the run-way. Edward Cullen- I need to stop saying his last name! –was sitting next to his sister, Alice Cullen and a few other people. Alice was known as the decorator. During her freshman year, I heard that she was the one who decorated the junior prom and everyone was so amazed of her talent. She helped all the items to make an amazing party. She sat next to her boyfriend, Jasper Hale, best known as the “Best Swimmer In 2010”. I heard he had a wall of all the medals he had won. His sister, Rosalie Hale, was known as the cheerleader. Literally, the main leader. Alice was with her, too. It was amazing to see how there was such thing as a god-looking guy and a goddess-looking girl. It surprised me when I found out they were not a couple.

I wasn’t able to hear them that well. Both I and Angela were staring at Jessica. Edward got up from his seat and talked with her one-on-one.  I couldn’t see their face expression since Edwards back was in front of me while he was in front of her. It was a good three-minute talk. I tapped my foot impatiently.

What did he say!?

Then the bell rang.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Content

Chapter Two

Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five

Views: 325

Replies to This Discussion

Only a little bit!!!
that sucks!!!! Edward accepted Jessica's request for a date.. They don't belong to each other...
So true !!
Wait til u see the next chapter ! U'll understand why Edward picked Jessica even though they were never meant for each other :P

plz post more soon love it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alrighty I will !!! :D

Chapter Four- EPOV (Edward’s Point Of View)

“Emmett, get off of me!” I shouted, trying to push him of my chest so I could get some fresh air inside of me. “Now! I can’t breathe!”

He laughed. “Oh, no, no, no, Mr. Cullen! What’s the magic word?”

“Get off of me before I punch you in the face!” I threatened him.

Who knew that a football player could weigh so much!? Sheesh, the guy weighs more than the refrigerator, I swear! I could never be safe when I’m near Emmett.

Me and Emmett were outside “playing football” just because we had nothing else to do in this little city called Forks. We would have gone shopping with my sister Alice and her blond friend Rosalie, but they take more than three hours just to decide what color shirt looked best with them! I have no patience with them two together. Especially Rosalie. Emmett suggested going at his place and watch football on his so-called television that was only a few inches tall. But that wasn’t the reason why I didn’t want to go over his house. There wouldn’t be just us males in the house.

“Say it Edward!” Emmett said. “Just say it and I’ll get off of you-“

“Alright! Alright! Emmett you’re the most incredible guy in this whole freaking planet and I will do anything for you just so that I can touch your underwear every once and a while! There! I said it! Now GET OFF!”

Emmett laughed so hard, I was able to feel the vibration climbing down from his throat. But he got off of me. That was the important thing.

I gasped for air and got up as fast as I can so he wouldn’t be able to be near me. What the hell was going on here today? First I get the stupid detention from my biology teacher, then I get laughed at in school because of Emmett’s little sister, and now Emmett just sat on me? What’s next!?

“Mama Mia!” Emmett spoke, trying to speak Italian because who knows what he has in his brain. He laughed even more.

“Emmett why the hell did you just sat on me?”

When he finished laughing, he grinned. “That’s a good question. I have a question for you too.”

I waited, though I didn’t like the expression of his face had on.

He walked a few steps forward and his grin became larger each step he took. When he was right in front of me, he had the biggest grin on his face that I could have not imagined. It was one of those things you know when Emmett has something against you.

“What’s the real reason why you didn’t want to come over at my place?”

Oh God.

“I asked my question first” I did not want to answer his question. I’ve been enough humiliation already.

“So? That doesn’t mean anything. Answer my question!”

“I’ll answer your question when you answer mine!”

Emmett groaned and sighed. “Fine. I sat on you because you said something about my sister and I asked you what you said but when you didn’t want to tell me, I knocked you on the ground and sat on you until you told me, but when you said the whole ‘I’m the best guy in the whole planet’ I just had to let you go. There. Your turn.”

I struggled finding the words. It was very hard to explain. Much complicated then what I had would have guessed. No, there was nothing negative about his sister. That was the problem. There was nothing negative about his sister.

“It’s complicated,” I finally said, looking down. Wow, I am so out of character right now. Since when was I ever weak like this?

“Ed, I need to know.”

I looked up again, confused. “You need to know? Why?”

“She’s my sister. I can’t just let people talk about her in a rude way. I’m not saying you’re going to say something that I wouldn’t like to hear, but I need to know because I’m her brother. It’s my job and duty.”

It was rare to hear Emmett talk so serious.  It surprised me when I noticed how much he cared about Isabella Swan. I don’t know why, but I was happy that she had a brother that cared for her, even though he can be annoying sometimes.

“You promised your mother that you would take care for her,” I said.

He nodded.

Me and Emmett have met a few months ago, though it feels like we grew up together. To be honest, I always thought of Emmett as my own brother. He understands me just as I understand him. He put in so much trust in me, he explained about why nobody ever sees his mother. All he ever told me was that when he and his sister lived back in Phoenix. Some sort of accident happened but he never gave me any good details. All I knew was that she was driving too fast and it was raining and they crashed.

The way he explained it didn’t seem such a big deal to him. But the truth was, he didn’t like to show the pain inside him. That’s why he never explained to me in detail, only the basics. I cared for Emmett and that was when I changed the subject so he wouldn’t feel uncomfortable.

I sighed. He trusted me with his horrible past and never told anyone except me. Now it was my turn. It wasn’t horrible it was just weird to say the words out loud.

“Just promise me you won’t laugh.”

He waited.

I took a deep breath and let it out slowly.

“I have a crush on Bella.”

If you would have seen how Emmett’s face turned out as to “before” and “after”, it was pretty funny to look at, but it didn’t help me much.

It was “Emmett’s serious face” to “Emmett’s laughing his butt off face”. He shut his eyes real tight and opened his mouth really wide and he let out the loudest laugh that it even echoed from where we were at.

“Aw, c’mon Emmett! I said not to laugh!” I don’t know why I didn’t see that coming. He’s Emmett! How the hell does Bella have so many patients with this guy?

“Yeah, you told me not to laugh, but I didn’t say I was going to listen!” He continued laughing with his huge booming voice. “Wow! Didn’t see that coming! What the hell? I can’t believe you have a crush on my sister! Ha!”

I crossed my arms, looking annoyed. “Let me know when you’re done.”

It took him a while to calm himself and then he sighed.

“I don’t get it. If you like Bella so much, why didn’t you ask her out?” he said, smiling.

I groaned. Great, now I have to tell him the reasons. It’s a good thing I trust him.

“I can’t ask her out because I’m already going with Jessica Stanley.”

Emmett glared at me with an awful look then. “You’re weird you know that?” He sat on the grass. “You don’t even like Jessica. She’s not your type. Why did you even ask Jessica out?”

“I didn’t. She asked me out.”

Emmett clapped but his face looked disappointed. “Great job, Edward.”

I sat down next to him and stared at the ground. “Let me explain. I have never asked a girl out and lots of girls asked me out. You know I always say no. This morning I decided if any girl asked me out, I should accept the request just so I can see what this whole dating is like. I wanted Isabella-“

“Bella,” he corrected me.

I rolled my eyes. “I wanted Bella to ask me out, but when Jessica asked, I already decided that it had to be any girl no matter who it is.”

Emmett looked away and started to focus on something. He seemed to be picturing me and Bella together, but it was impossible for us both to be dating when I’m “dating” Jessica. To be honest, I wasn’t even sure if Bella has any interest me. I knew all the other girls stare at me because of my looks, but I have never seen Bella look like that at me. I’ve never seen her even glare at me when I walk pass her in the hallway. The girl made fun of me in our last period class!

Speaking of last period….

Emmett was saying something, but I was so focused on what had happened today. The reason why I was so clumsy was because I was so distracted by the chocolate brown eyes that caught my attention. I’ve always thought of Bella as a really good looking girl. Okay, scratch that, a beautiful girl. I’m not just saying that. She has the brilliant brown eyes, her brown wavy hair that leads down to her back, an amazing smile, the shape of her body, the way she speaks, and best of all, she was nice and knows how to defend herself from cruel people (like Jessica).

I was only a few inches from her mouth this afternoon. I knew it only lasted a small amount to take a really good look at her face, but it was enough to see how pale and yet how clean her face was. No pimples and no brake-outs.

She was perfect.

Aw.... That was so sweet. I love Eddie and Belly in this story! Post more soon, please! (You're the first person I've told, but whenever I'm really deep into a story I'm reading, I'll let the characters act out their lives in my head. Please don't neglect this story! For the sake of my sanity.)
Thanks for the update!!!!...................................I really enjoyed this chapter......I can't wait to see if Edward can get out of the date with Jessica..............................I sure hope so!!...........Bella is going to have to tell Emment how she feels about Edward so he can help her out..........until you post again
Hahaha dnt worry ! I won't :) Its funny because I would first see how boys would react to girls when they like someone. I understand that feeling because I've experienced of how love works and all. Especially how I know Edward in Twilight. He's like every human boy crushin on a girl so it's really helpful to see how much he cares and how Bella plays her feelings for him. Music helps too haha the lyrics and the melody/rythem makes me wonder what a couple would do. Yeah its long but it helps hahaha ! ;D
omgg i do that all the time & i thought i was werid if i did that yay im not alond
Hahahahaha ! No, there's nothing weird bout that :) I think it's really helpful especially when the music plays. It helps me think what wud happen next nd how I can bring that to life

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service