The Twilight Saga

Bella wants Edward, but she's not so sure if Edward wants her back. The way he acts around her and the way she acts around him. What is the problem that they can't be together? What's the problem that they can't live happily ever after? What is the deal with them too?!

Chapter One

God-Looking, super-model type, most gorgeous, perfect-body, unbelievable, good looking, most attractive, dazzling, super-hot guy walks into the cafeteria looking stunning as if he was worth a million dollars just to touch him. It was every girls dream to have him as a boyfriend. Perfect in every way. Tall, strong, incredibly… there are no words to describe him but god-looking. The brownish-reddish color tone in his hair would show his red color depending where the light hits it. The beautiful, breath taking jade eye color would melt our hearts with his magnificent half-smile that he likes to show. Yes, he was perfect. What makes it even better is that every girl in Forks High had the opportunity to date him.

But not me.

“Bella!” Angela waved her arm side by side, catching my attention. “Over here!”

Blinking a couple of times, I hadn’t realized that I dozed off again. Ugh, I really hate it when guys are just so perfect, you can’t keep your mind off of them. Especially when you know that you can’t date the guy. So freaking aggravated!

“Sorry,” I shook my head. “I was, uh, thinking.”

She took a sip of her lemonade bottle before she spoke. “Thinking about what exactly?”

Of course she would ask that. Most people would. But I’m the rare ones who are not able to accept the human rules. Ok, not rare but the only one in this whole planet!

“Um,” I struggled. Think, Bella, think! Um, say you were thinking about the exam you just took! “I was just thinking about the exam that I just took.”

Smile and nod.

Angela grinned. “Yes, Bella. You were definitely thinking about the exam you just took while your head was facing at Edward’s direction. Very convincing.”

To make things worse, I blushed giving everything away. See, if Edward wasn’t so perfect, I wouldn’t be in this position right now! Ugh, it was always his fault!

Angela laughed. “Bella, it’s okay to admit that the guy is super-hot. I think so.”

Of course, she wasn’t like me. She was like every other girl who wasn’t afraid to admit the guy was hot.

“I know he’s good-looking,” I admit. “I mean, come on now. It’s so obvious. But…”

Angela’s eyebrows shoot up. “But?”

“It’s complicated,” I sighed. I wasn’t brave enough to ask a guy like Edward Cullen to go on a date.

“No need to worry. You don’t have to tell me if you don’t want to.”

Good. Then, I won’t tell her. She just made my life less complicated.

Cafeteria was the free period everyone enjoys. A place where I let my mind runs off. I was a bit irritated of myself how I was not able to stand up and just ask the guy if we could be friends. I played it in my head, knowing what to say, what he would respond and ta da! Friends! Then I would make myself more comfortable and be myself around him and then the next step is dating. Yeah, great plan. But when I see him in person, I go blank. I feel like reality just smacked me across the forehead. I didn’t want to make the first move.

Seconds became minutes and if I was strong enough to stand up and ask Edward Cullen on a date, the seconds would be even less than a second. After a few moments of silence and not being the brave little girl my father thought I was, Jessica came up to us.

Perfect.

Many things you need to watch out for Ms. Stanley. A.)Don’t ever, ever, EVER under any circumstances trust her with a secret. She’ll just spread it out and make things even worst. B.) The girl is insane! Who would wear summer clothes in November? She only does that to show off some skin of hers. C.)Whatever she wants she gets. Spoiled little brat. Just because your parents gives you whatever you want, doesn’t mean WE have to give you what you want.

“Hey Angie! Hey Bella!” Jessica’s high-pitch voice caused some major pain in my ears. “Guess what?”

“You got bankrupt,” I guessed immediately. Angela had to cover her mouth in order to not laugh.

Jessica gave me a dirty look.

“What? You asked and I guessed.” It was very hard not to smile at that.

She rolled her eyes and flipped her blond hair. “Ugh. So immature.”

“You’re the one who decided to talk with us. So if you’re not going to tell us what’s with you, then you should walk away.”

Plain and simple.

“Calm down, Bella,” she said as she pulled the seat and sat on the plastic chair. “I’m not here to lose your temper even though it’s very entertaining.”

“Keep it up.” Now I was serious.

She sighed, exasperated. “You are so annoying. But anyways, I wanted to let you know that I am going to ask Edward Cullen out!”

She acts like London Tipton on the Suite Life with Zack and Cody show. Only, much worst. Jessica squeezed her eyes shut and clapped delightfully with her pink lips smiling with so much effort. With that smile of hers, I hardly doubt that Edward would accept her request.

“Um,” Angela began to say. “Uh, good luck?”

“Thanks Angie! But I don’t think I will need luck. I’m already beautiful!”

God-looking guy with a “beautiful” Jessica does not match. No way in hell!

She got up and walked toward Edward Cullen as if she was walking on the run-way. Edward Cullen- I need to stop saying his last name! –was sitting next to his sister, Alice Cullen and a few other people. Alice was known as the decorator. During her freshman year, I heard that she was the one who decorated the junior prom and everyone was so amazed of her talent. She helped all the items to make an amazing party. She sat next to her boyfriend, Jasper Hale, best known as the “Best Swimmer In 2010”. I heard he had a wall of all the medals he had won. His sister, Rosalie Hale, was known as the cheerleader. Literally, the main leader. Alice was with her, too. It was amazing to see how there was such thing as a god-looking guy and a goddess-looking girl. It surprised me when I found out they were not a couple.

I wasn’t able to hear them that well. Both I and Angela were staring at Jessica. Edward got up from his seat and talked with her one-on-one.  I couldn’t see their face expression since Edwards back was in front of me while he was in front of her. It was a good three-minute talk. I tapped my foot impatiently.

What did he say!?

Then the bell rang.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Content

Chapter Two

Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five

Views: 335

Replies to This Discussion

love  it ,a lot.!!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service