The Twilight Saga

Banner by Clair-De-Lune:)
Banner By myself:)
This is about Ellie, a human, and Eli, a half vampire hybrid falling in love. He was adopted by Rosalie and Emmett, and goes to public school with Renesmee, his cousin. Please read, oh, and if you would please make banners! lolz, would be greatly appriciated! :)

Ellie
He was watching me, I could feel it. His eyes, blue green, stared at me as I ate my lunch, and I suddenly felt self conscious. Why would I though? I was pretty, I knew that. Why was I feeling like this then? Fidgeting in my seat, I toyed with the French fry in my hand, not hungry anymore. Looking up from my tray, my eyes met his, and I couldn't stop myself from staring. He was gorgeous. Brown hair ruffled, eyes laced with a darkening emotion. I didn't know what. His mouth was turned up into a smirk that showed his white teeth, and it chilled my spine to see them. They were just so clean, like he hadn't just eaten a whole hamburger in a matter of seconds.
"What are you doing Ellie?" Someone asked, and I turned, looking away from him. It was my friend Janet who had spoke, and she looked at me curiously.
"What?"
"You and Eli were staring at each other again. Is there something going on between you two?" I shook my head at her, how could she think that? Me and him never talked. He was a Cullen, and I was just a Mathew, unimportant. Getting up from the table, I tossed my left over lunch in the trash, walking out. I didn't feel like being stared at anymore.
I was sitting in History when he walked in, saying he had been transfered. Transfered, eh? He quickly sat down next to me, getting out his History book and turning to chapter four. Molly read the first paragraph, but I took no attention to her, bothered that Eli was sitting next to me. Why would he sit by me? There was an empty seat next to Margret, and she was way prettier then me.
"Hey" Eli whispered, and I turned to him, staring blankly.
"Hey?" I didn't mean it to come out as a question.
"So, I hear your single" I nodded, looking down.
"What about it?"
"I was wondering, would you like to, I don't know, go on a date Friday night?" I was speechless. Eli Cullen wanted to go on a date with me, Ellie Mathews. This has to be a dream.
"Um, sure. 8:00 sound good?" He smiled at me, showing his teeth again.
"Perfect" Then he turned back around. What just happened?
Please comment and tell me what you think!

Tags: Eli, Ellie, perfect, vampire

Views: 98

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

love it :)
yay more!
aweesome, new reader, awesome though, lol, shes excited shes going to be changed, so can you please clarify, Eli told her that his parents were ok with it? when they don't actually know?

He said they were going away, and shes okay with it, and she doesn't know what his parent's think.

Hope that clears some things up, lolz 

havnt read this ina whilee !! [: gladd you updatedd!!  and cant wait for moree !
how come edward didnt know ? or did he ?>...
He didn't, I think, lol, and if he did he decided to keep it a secret, because he knows what its like to be in love. Only time will tell if he speaks up. :)
the pic of eli is nick jonas when he was between11 and 14 right or my eyes are playing tricks on me
No, it's Eli, lol, there's a pic of him like this with Clare.
write more write more write more i am dieing of waiting please write quick or atleast keep me updated ok please please please "puppy face"
you have a writer's block dont ha ha ha i understand but please think bout it every day if its school i understand moms computer broken well that sucks to be honest one time my computer broke and my dad didnt get any one to fix it or bought another one for like a year or something

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service