The Twilight Saga

• (This story is Bella's point of view)

Preface
      My perfect piece of forever was supposed to be the end of the story. But I think it’s time I should talk about what happens afterwards.
      I’ve been thinking about how my life used to be. My dull, boring, human life. My life, before Edward (which I think is pointless). If there was no Edward in existence, what would be worth living for? Nothing. Not every person gets exactly what they want because life isn’t fair. 
      But for me, I have everything I could have asked for and more. For instance all I’ve ever wanted since I came to Forks was Edward. He is finally mine and I’m now known as Mrs Cullen (I’ve always liked the sound of that). I soon enough realized I wanted to marry him and I got what I wanted. I wanted to live for eternity with him, I got my way again. I also wanted Jacob to be my friend after I’d been changed the way it’s supposed to be, and yet again I got exactly that. 
      But what I didn’t ask for was a daughter, which I now have as well. Mine and Edwards’s beautiful daughter, Renesmee. She’s a big part of me and Edward now. I knew before I had conceived her that I was doing the right thing, keeping my precious baby alive. I vaguely remember thinking that my baby was a boy, a little Edward. I didn’t want the baby to have interference from me. But now I realise that just makes her more perfect. But back to reality (which I don’t think exists anymore) I’ve been on a long journey and yet it still continues. So here goes . . .

Please comment!

Tags: after, bella, breaking, dawn, edward, forever, jacob, renesmee, saga

Views: 2052

Replies to This Discussion

I told you it's good! :)
CHARLEY! I KNOW YOUR ONLINE BUT YOU WON'T PICK UP YOUR PHONE. Dude.

Chapter three

That night, we had congratulated them and then we all parted to go where ever we were going for the night. Me and Edward went back to the cottage for the night. We left Renesmee and Jake back at the house for the night, we would see them in the morning. Me and Edward talked most of the night but we mostly talked about the future. “Edward what exactly are we going to do now?” I asked him. He opened his mouth to reply but then shut it again. “I don’t really know love, carry on as, well I wouldn’t say normal considering there is no normal.” He flashed me my favourite crooked smile. “Why love?”

I sighed “It’s just that now Nessie’s getting married to Jake and they will spend their life together, so what’s left for us to do?” He pursed his lips and said “I don’t know Bella was there something you wanted to do?”

I smiled and hesitated “ Well there was something I’ve been wanting to do.”

“What is it?” he said with curiosity.

“Well since things didn’t go the way we planned 18 years back, I wanted to go back to isle Esme.” His eyes went wide with surprise “Really? Why is that Bella?”

“Well, I um, didn’t really want to leave when we had to and neither did Renesmee.”

“Renesmee!?” Edward repeated shocked. “What do you mean Renesmee didn’t want to go either?”

“Well when I was on the floor when you were arguing with the people on the other end of the phone, I said to myself I don’t want to leave and just at that moment Nessie nudged me and I knew she was in agreement.” I said a little embarrassed.

He chuckled and said “So you want to go back when?”

I opened my mouth to say something but closed again, just as he did earlier and said “As soon as we are ready I guess.”

He was silent for a moment and then said “ And Renesmee?”

“She will come with us of course! We can show her the island and tell her about our time there, I’m sure she’ll love it!” I said quickly with excitement.

He laughed and said “Yes I’m sure she will, we did didn’t we?” he teased. I laughed with him again.

“So what do you think?”

Edward nodded his head “Isle Esme.”

“Isle Esme.” I agreed with a smile.

“We’ll take her before the wedding of course am I right?”

“Yes we will .In fact, we will take her tomorrow!”

“She will be excited.” He said amused with the idea.

“Especially with the wedding as well.” I added.

“Our little girl is all grown up.” He whispered.

We stared into each other’s eyes and he cradled me in his strong, safe arms.

Hey Twihard! Lol, I'm glad you like my friend's story. I like it :D

I LOVE IT!!! Please keep me updated

That's what I missed the most of Edward and Bella. Sweet conversation and all of a sudden huge things to look forward to. I love this. Thank you Twilight. More please.
This is really good!!!

Chapter four

“Good morning Renesmee!” I said delighted to see her. I couldn’t wait to tell her the great news about Isle Esme.

“Morning mom.” She replied with a smile.

“What did you lot get up to last night then?” I asked. Jacob walked in the room and grinned at me and Edward then he looked down at the floor.

“Well, I know it’s only been a day but me and Jacob have decided the date of the wedding.” She replied with excitement.

I wasn’t surprised knowing Jake but I was curious.

“That’s lovely Renesmee, so when is the date?”

Jacob took Renesmee’s hand in his and then said “The fourth of July.”

We all chuckled, we knew what that meant. Well we knew what Emmet in particular would be doing. Fireworks, big crack-up if Emmet started going overboard. But it would be beautiful.

“Renesmee it will be perfect but we have some more good news for you.” I said and then glanced at Edward.

“We’re taking you to Isle Esme, tomorrow.” I said with joy.

She gasped “ The place where you and dad went on your honeymoon!?”

“Yes sweetie.” I replied.

She smiled at us and said “I’ve ALWAYS wanted to go there, you and dad have told me about it and it sounds wonderful!”

We both chuckled and said “It does have its charm.”

“When do we leave and how long are we staying there?” She said thrilled with the subject.

“Well, um we leave tomorrow and we can stay as long as you wish to stay.” Edward said.

“One more thing.” I said before she could say anything more.

She waited for me to continue.

“It’s just you, me and your father that’s going.”

She looked at Jake and sighed but then Jake interrupted.

“I didn’t actually want to come because I thought organizing the wedding a bit would be a good idea and since you can’t help with all of it maybe I should start.”

Renesmee smiled at him and turned back to us.

“Ok, lets go to Isle Esme.”

Me and Edward ran to her and picked her up and hugged her tightly.

“I better get my things packed.” Renesmee whispered.

At that moment Alice danced her way gracefully down the stairs and said “Already done.”

I wasn’t surprised really it was typical Alice.

Then me, Edward and Nessie talked about our amazing trip that would be taking place tomorrow.

YAAAAY. I like it. What I don't like?

YOU'RE NOT ONLINE. Pigeon. Come online now. I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE ;)

Chapter five

Edward put the suitcases in the car (my Ferrari with I still have as the after car) and motioned his hands for me and Nessie to get in. We both got I the car and said goodbye to the rest of our family. That’s when I started to get de-ja-vu, Edward laughed at that. After the car journey we got on a plane to South America and then got a taxi which took us to the docks-just like before.

When we were on the boat and the island came into view, memories (dim, human ones) came flooding back to me. Swimming with the dolphins, the day trips, swimming in the ocean, the gigantic bed . . .

We got off the boat and walked to the house on the island.

I remembered the house, everything about it in fact, I was really happy to be back here. It was one of the best places in the entire world, there couldn’t be any place better than this- maybe one exception which is our cottage. We went into the house and put our bags on the floor. Edward carried Renesmee through to the blue room which she would be sleeping in. She had slept through the flight and the boat ride, how I didn’t know. Edward came through the door back to where I was standing and said “Good memories huh?” He grinned at me when he said that.

“I like watching Nessie sleep, she is just like you when she sleeps, well when you were human.”

“I’ so glad to be back here.” I sighed.

“Not as much as I am.” He teased.

Then he lead me through the dark to the big, white, familiar room and he kissed me. Just as he had 18 years ago, but fiercer as I was just a fragile human back then. I pulled him towards the bed and he put me in his warm arms and said “ I love you Bella, more than you will ever know.”

I chuckled “I doubt that.”

Then the night continued into the perfect bliss that I remembered.

It started to get light so soon after we got here. I didn’t want to have to move from where I was but I knew I had to.

Renesmee would be awake soon. I sighed and he laughed at it.

“I would like to stay right here as much as you do love.”

“That sounds about right.” I said with a smile.

We both got up and walked out of the room to find Renesmee up and dressed.

“Why didn’t you come and get us sweetie?” I asked with confusion.

“I didn’t want to disturb you that’s all.” She replied quietly.

We both laughed together.

“We have to leave the room sometime.” I said.

“So what do you want to do today?” Edward asked us both.

Happy Halloween. I made you a present. It's a banner.

Ooh like it. ;)

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service