The Twilight Saga

• (This story is Bella's point of view)

Preface
      My perfect piece of forever was supposed to be the end of the story. But I think it’s time I should talk about what happens afterwards.
      I’ve been thinking about how my life used to be. My dull, boring, human life. My life, before Edward (which I think is pointless). If there was no Edward in existence, what would be worth living for? Nothing. Not every person gets exactly what they want because life isn’t fair. 
      But for me, I have everything I could have asked for and more. For instance all I’ve ever wanted since I came to Forks was Edward. He is finally mine and I’m now known as Mrs Cullen (I’ve always liked the sound of that). I soon enough realized I wanted to marry him and I got what I wanted. I wanted to live for eternity with him, I got my way again. I also wanted Jacob to be my friend after I’d been changed the way it’s supposed to be, and yet again I got exactly that. 
      But what I didn’t ask for was a daughter, which I now have as well. Mine and Edwards’s beautiful daughter, Renesmee. She’s a big part of me and Edward now. I knew before I had conceived her that I was doing the right thing, keeping my precious baby alive. I vaguely remember thinking that my baby was a boy, a little Edward. I didn’t want the baby to have interference from me. But now I realise that just makes her more perfect. But back to reality (which I don’t think exists anymore) I’ve been on a long journey and yet it still continues. So here goes . . .

Please comment!

Tags: after, bella, breaking, dawn, edward, forever, jacob, renesmee, saga

Views: 2037

Replies to This Discussion

Where is that? :) Reply asap.

update soon !!! im a new reader and i love this story so sad though :) but awsome !!!!!!

Will do. Thankyou. ;)

please update 

its on the page probably arter this one on fan fiction read it tell me what u think lol luv ur story

Chapter twenty

The last chapter

Jake’s p.o.v

Did I hear that right? Did Edward just tell me that all of these people. My family, it still sounded weird saying that.

Are vampires!? Well one thing’s for sure at least. I’m not, and neither is Renesmee.

I just stared at them all with a blank expression on my face.

Then it clicked, they’re messing with me because I can’t remember anything. Ha, I can be stupid, vampires don’t exist. Then I saw Edward looking at me in a strange way, why was he staring at me? Then he sighed as if he was giving up on something.

Then he spoke “You don’t believe us? Then we’ll just have to show you.” He said with a huge smile.

Everyone started laughing at this point.

“Hopefully his heart isn’t as weak as his head.” Emmett chuckled.

This was going to be good. I wonder how they will pull this off. Fake blood? Paper Mache rocks and trees? Oh and let’s not forget. Invisible strings.

They all walked outside and so I followed but I was soon stopped. Renesmee was blocking me. Why?

“Um, are you alright to walk Jake?” Renesmee said anxiously.

I laughed, that’s why.

“Yeah Renesmee I’m fine really. I hit my head I didn’t break my legs.” I teased.

She laughed “I know I just worry a lot.”

We walked until we were far in the woods. Why bother? Trying to make this the biggest joke in history? But they all seemed so serious, Esme looked as is she thought I might pass out. Weird.  “Ok, let’s show you.” Bella said after a few seconds. Before I knew it she was gone. The others were in the exact same position so they hadn’t moved.

“Where is she?” I asked confused.

Edward laughed and pointed to the sky. I looked up and I saw her grinning halfway up in the tree. God knows how she got up there that fast! I didn’t even see her run! Then in a flash the others were gone. I looked around and couldn’t see them so I looked back towards the sky. WOW they were all together now in the same tree laughing, some higher up than others. Ok for a joke, this was good, but I still didn’t understand how they did it.

“Do you believe us yet?” Renesmee shouted.

I thought she wasn’t a vampire even though this is a joke. They said she was different.

“No, you’ll have to give me more evidence. Oh, and I thought you said you weren’t a vampire Renesmee.”

“I didn’t say that.” She whispered behind me. How did she do that!?

“I said I was different but closer to them.” She laughed which ran out in the woods.

Then Bella was on the round and ripped a tree from its roots. It fell to the ground and hit the floor with a loud thud. It shook the floor so much that I fell over.

“sorry Jake are you ok?” she asked hovering over me.

“Yeah fine.”

So it wasn’t paper Mache but it couldn’t be real it’s impossible.

“Is there anything else you got?” I teased.

They all looked at eachother.

“You really want us to show you?” Edward asked.

Renesmee giggled. Odd.

“Sure.” I answered.

Renesmee started moving towards me and then stopped.

“Vampires have special gifts so let’s start with Renesmee. Renesmee can show you things she wants you to see in your head if she puts her hand to your face. Watch.” Carlisle said.

Right, ok I really didn’t get how this would work but you know, why not find out and see? She put her palm to my face and I stayed still. Then I began to see things in my head. Pictures, memories, voices. All of these were of my family and myself and some other people who all had the same haircut and tattoo. Oh and the one guy in a wheel chair. I was amazed and I knew for sure this wasn’t normal. It didn’t take very long for her to show me things. She put her hand down at her side and smiled slightly at me as she read my expression.

“Does anyone else have a gift?” I managed to choke out.

“Yes, me, Bella, Alice and Jasper. But Alice’s can’t be proven that well.” Edward said.

“So what are they?” I whispered.

“I can read minds.” Edward said aloud.

“I can shield people, as in protect them from physical or mental harm.” Bella said.

“I can change people’s emotions and make them feel how I want them to feel.”  Said jasper was it? I couldn’t remember.

“And I can see the future.” Alice’s high voice trilled.

Ah, that’s why it was harder.

“Will you show me?” I asked them.

“Ok, I’ll go first.” Edward said quietly.

“Think of Something.”

And so I did, I thought about the moment I woke up and saw them all for the first time. Well the first time I could remember. Then he spoke aloud.

“You’re thinking about the first time you saw us when you woke up.” Edward said simply.

Freaky, but humans were said to read minds. I still had my doubts with that.

“I was.” I answered truthfully.

“Jasper?” I questioned.

He stepped forward and said “I’m going to make you feel nervous.”

I waited and he stared at me and suddenly I became uncomfortable, anxious and then really nervous. S if I was about to do a play in front of Millions of people and I thought I would forget my lines.

I gasped and Jasper smiled.

“I do feel nervous.” I admitted.

“I know you do.” Jasper chuckled.

“You’re last Bella.” I said finally.

“Emmets going to try and hurt you but my shield will stop him. Don’t worry.” Bella said reassuring me.

I saw Emmet begin to charge but then he was running the other way he was heading. He looked confused, it was as if there was an invisible wall in between me, Bella and him.

Bella smiled “See?”

I waited a few seconds. “Yeah, I see.” I whispered.

I didn’t know if I’d ever remember everything with the amount of time it took me to believe in things. But that was one of the list. But I knew something at least. It’s true. They are vampires.

Seems like he's taking it really well so far (after the initial disbelief).  Wait till he finds out he's a wolf!  Please let me know when the sequel comes!

The sequel will be coming soon. I've written some of the first chapter. :)

Update soon

love this story

Forever Lost!

Chapter One

Renesmee’s P.O.V

He is ok, well he seems to be anyway. It’s been a few months since we told him the news. I’m surprised really, no normal person could take the news as well as he did. Except for my mother when she was 17. But there was one thing I was glad about even if he didn’t remember. That’s just it, I’ glad he can’t remember the chaos and lies. The pain. Every moment at the wedding. But then there were some things I wished he would remember.

Me for starters and memories we had shared. But I guess I am asking for too much. I’m lucky he didn’t run away as fast as he could when he found out about us. He knows what I am now, he gets it. But we can’t get him angry, I think he might panic if he turned into a wolf without knowing he could. So we need to tell him soon. But not yet, he’s just getting over the vampire stuff. It’s been a few months now, since he found out we were vampires, with my exception. We’ve been telling him more about what’s happened, who he is.We were back at the house now and I’m going to tell him about the wedding. He has to know.

“Jake, I need to talk to you.” 

He walked over to me “Yeah, kay, what is it?” He asked.

“Well, before your incident you asked me something very important, I want you to know what it is.”

He waited for me to tell him.

“It’s just that, I thought you should know that you asked me to marry you.”

He stared at me in silence thinking through what I’d just told him. Then I suddenly realised that we were alone. They must have wanted to give us some privacy.

“It’s a good thing you said that because I didn’t know how long we had been together.” He replied.

I just nodded at him and said nothing.

“Well hey there’s nothing I would want more than to marry you.” He stated.

Tears filled my eyes as I watched him get down on one knee.

“I was going to ask you before you had mentioned it.” He said with a smile.

“But since I can’t remember, let’s start again.”

I smiled at him as he pulled out a small ivory box.

“Renesmee, will you marry me? Again?”

I giggled, “Of course I will.”

Everyone was suddenly back in the room and was clapping.

I felt my mother come up behind me followed by my dad and she all but squeezed me to death with a hug.

At the moment, I was re-living the happiest moment in my life, once more.

Love it!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service