The Twilight Saga

[Thanks to Leesa for the amazing Banner]

SEQUEL TO FOREVER BROKEN (:
Renesmee + Tom have everything they could have wished for,
Health, happiness, a gorgeous daughter and a wonderful family.
but life's never that simple.
Life's going to change.
Soon.

Note- Set about 16 years after Breaking Dawn.
I do not hate Jacob Black in any way shape or form, i actually like him so please don't hate. It was just something that i wrote as a possibility.
Disclaimer - I do not own any of the characters, apart from my own; Tom + Callie. Etc.
Please don't copy either, be original please.

Forever Broken.
http://www.thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/foreve...

CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN (15.1O.O9)
CHAPTER FOURTEEN(18.1O.O9)
CHAPTER FIFTEEN (12.11.O9)
CHAPTER SIXTEEN (15.11.O9)
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN (22.11.O9)
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN (O1.12.O9)
CHAPTER NINETEEN (21.O1.1O)
CHAPTER TWENTY (9.O3.1O)
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE (18.O6.1O)
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO ** (21.O7.1O)
** Newest Chapter up.

COMPLETED.
Just to let everyone know, thanks to everyone who stuck by me whilst writing forever Broken && Forever Lost. I went through a hard time, which is what made me pursue my dream of writing. I just want to thank everyone, and i know it's only writing to some people but it is what helped me grieve for my best writing, writing all my emotions into the story, i know i started out as a rubbish writing but i have tried my hardest and feel as if i have achieved what i set out to do. I start sixth form in september, and will be taking English literature, and possibly english language, so yeah. lets hope i get somewhere with writing :)

Views: 96

Replies to This Discussion

OMG! It has to be Jacob. I soooooo can't wait to read more
Thanks Amber, chantelle, mandy and sabrina for always reading and commenting,
you're so amazing, thanks. x
Of course!! It's an amazing FanFic!!! Love your writing! =D
Hmmm, maybe, maybe not hannah hahaa.
I think sally the shotgun is pretty cool :D
Thankks hannaahhhhh !
xx
Really amazing, thankyou for updating again!
I think its just changed on all of the twilightsaga.com, i dunno i've only just noticed.
Umm if you look up i have links to all the pages if you click on them and it'll go straight to the chapter which i update everytime i put a chapter on.

And thanks so much :)

Hope that helped a little bit haha. xx
you seriously can leave us hanging like that!
Sunday needs to come quick!
I know oh my gosh.
I saw it on the 20th at 5.45 :D
I was like hyperventilating the rest of the night !! And i literally couldnt get my words out after that.
I had my rob pattinson top on too lol :D -- it has his face on haha.
Yeahh the end made me speachless but i think chris weitz did what catherine did at the end of twilight (added the bit about victoria so it leads you onto the next one)
It was the best time of my year, and i cant wait to go watch it again next week lmao.
no i meant chris (on new moon) did what catherine did (on twilight) by changing the end slightly so it follows on to the next film, if that makes sense lol
Sunday, as promised :)
Sorry for people in Uk that its abit late (10pm)
but i was at a gig.
anyways, you find out now who has done it.
ohh and finally - OH MY EDWARD BLUMMMIN CULLEN NEW MOON WAS AHH-MAZING.
friday 20th nov, 5.45 was the best moment of my like, life.
i cried 3 times, literally hyperventilated + couldnt actually get my words out for the rest of the night.
what did ya'll think of it ?

Chapter 17- Catching.
(Bella POV)

I blinked, unable to believe my eyes.

“Callie” I gasped, I looked at Edward and he knew what I was thinking; was she really there?

I walked closer, and the trees rustled. There was another person with my precious granddaughter.

“RENESMEE, SHE’S BACK” I shouted loud enough for her to hear, she was there in an instant. Tom, Esme and Carlisle were behind us, watching patiently.

“Callie” she sobbed, running towards her.

Then the figure next to Callie fiercely stood in front of her, not wanting Renesmee to get to her beloved daughter.

Jake.

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU PLAYING AT JAKE!” I screamed, running into him.

“I said I only wanted to see her Bells” he grinned smugly, “But know one listened”

“Don’t you dare Jacob, let Renesmee have her NOW” I screamed.

Renesmee backed away, as Jacob swooped Callie into her arms. Callie cried uncontrollably, “Mummy!” she screamed trying to grab Renesmee.

Renesmee stood still, with terror in her voice she said, “Jacob, just give me her back. Please Jake, please. Don’t punish us like this, don’t punish my family. Punish me” she sobbed, holding her arms out to Callie, Callie carried on screaming.

“See, this could have been so easy if you’d have stayed with me Renesmee, Callie could... should have been mine. Not his!” He boomed, looking at a tearful Tom meters away.

“Jacob, just please give me Callie” Renesmee sobbed.

Callie carried on screaming, trying to get free of Jacobs tight hold on her.

“See, your not helping your daughter Renesmee... you’re just making her more upset.” He paused, “Useless mum” he sighed.

“DON’T YOU DARE JAKE... GIVE ME CALLIE NOW!” I screamed, angrily lunging towards Jake.

As I tried to grab Callie, he ran towards the thick forest behind him.

Before I knew what was happening, four figures flew past me, I knew I had to run to get Callie; I was faster than Tom, Esme and Carlisle and was as fast as Edward now.

Pushing myself more and more I managed to get inches in front of Edward, Jacob put up a fight to get away from us. Minutes pasted just chasing him, out of the woods, then into an unfamiliar set of woods.

Renesmee POV.

I felt a gush of wind past me; they’d gone to get my Callie. My daughter, who was with Jake.

My whole body felt numb as I fell to the ground, “why me!?” I screamed as loud as I could; which wasn’t much now. I didn’t have the energy or power to carry on anymore.

“Please find them, please” I begged, as another tear fell on the damp grass around me. While my head in my hands, I cried and cried, I knew it wouldn’t help me but I just couldn’t carry on trying, well attempting of being strong. My life was in tatters now.

“Renesmee, What has happened, everyone is futures just went blank?” Alice asked, touching my shoulder.

I looked up and four worried faces looked at me.

“Jakes. Got. Callie” I whispered the four words I dreaded to think, let alone speak.

“No” Rosalie shouted, before running off into the woods, Emmett followed immediately after.

“Where have they gone?” Jazz asked, rubbing my back.

“I don’t know Jazz, she’s gone. She’s... gone.” I sobbed.

He picked me up in his arms and carried me over to the swing, placing me down he spoke lowly “Back in a sec Ness” before rushing off inside the house. Within seconds he was back, wrapping me in a blanket.

“Alice are you going or am I?” he spoke sternly.

“I will, look after Renesmee” she whispered, walking over to me and kissing me on the forehead before disappearing off into the forest.

“It’ll be okay ness, it’s going to be okay” he said, putting his arm around me and rocking me in his arms.

“Thanks Jazz” I said, closing my eyes and praying my Callie would come back safe...

Hope you enjoyed it.
Don't forget to review it please, i love all the comments ! :)

thanks,
Holliiee Pattinson. x
Oh my goodness!!!! Great chapter, Holliiee!
I'm really anxious for next week! Aww, stupid Jake!!!!!!!
ALWAYS RUINING EVERYTHING!
OMJJJ HOLLIIEE!!!!!!!!!! WHY DID U STOP THERE MAY I ASK YOU!?!?
NOW I GOT TO WAIT FOR ANOTHER WEEK TO PASS FOR ME 2 READ ANOTHER CHAPTER!!!!!!!
BTW AWESOME CHAPTER
POST MORE SOON PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service