The Twilight Saga

[Thanks to Leesa for the amazing Banner]

SEQUEL TO FOREVER BROKEN (:
Renesmee + Tom have everything they could have wished for,
Health, happiness, a gorgeous daughter and a wonderful family.
but life's never that simple.
Life's going to change.
Soon.

Note- Set about 16 years after Breaking Dawn.
I do not hate Jacob Black in any way shape or form, i actually like him so please don't hate. It was just something that i wrote as a possibility.
Disclaimer - I do not own any of the characters, apart from my own; Tom + Callie. Etc.
Please don't copy either, be original please.

Forever Broken.
http://www.thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/foreve...

CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN (15.1O.O9)
CHAPTER FOURTEEN(18.1O.O9)
CHAPTER FIFTEEN (12.11.O9)
CHAPTER SIXTEEN (15.11.O9)
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN (22.11.O9)
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN (O1.12.O9)
CHAPTER NINETEEN (21.O1.1O)
CHAPTER TWENTY (9.O3.1O)
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE (18.O6.1O)
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO ** (21.O7.1O)
** Newest Chapter up.

COMPLETED.
Just to let everyone know, thanks to everyone who stuck by me whilst writing forever Broken && Forever Lost. I went through a hard time, which is what made me pursue my dream of writing. I just want to thank everyone, and i know it's only writing to some people but it is what helped me grieve for my best writing, writing all my emotions into the story, i know i started out as a rubbish writing but i have tried my hardest and feel as if i have achieved what i set out to do. I start sixth form in september, and will be taking English literature, and possibly english language, so yeah. lets hope i get somewhere with writing :)

Views: 81

Replies to This Discussion

its been like forever lol well kinda when are you going to update!!!!????? PLEASE MAKE IT SOOOOOON
OMG AHHHHHHH LOVE IT
?
Messages are being idiots,
i've only sent this to half of my contacts. I promise i will try + try again.
However, if you are on here and it hasn't sent you can read it here :)

Hey.
Okay so i know im going to have a few angry replies to this but i am not going to be writing for a while.I have not wrote in 3 weeks? I have not been home much recently, therefore not had the computer or time to write. Obviously christmas has been, and my birthday, so ive been busy with everything, and then straight after i was at my friends for 9 days, as they live away. Also, i am finding it really hard to write; writers block, not much support (Thanks to those who have though) and i haven't had the motivation to do it. Forever lost is really struggling with readers, and im not enjoying writing as much anymore, however i have wrote 2 chapters to another story yet i am debating putting that up or not. I'm really sorry but i won't be updating until SUNDAY 24TH OF JANUARY.

I'm sorry to all the readers + friends, but im really finding it hard to carry on.
Sorry again, HollieePattinson.
this sucks... almost every single story i get into and realy like goes on a hiatus for a month or so or hasnt had any activity at all for the past couple months... please try and get un-writers blocked X( im begging you!
its JAN 24TH!! PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE TODAY PLEASE!!!
FINALLY UPDATED.
I'm sorry its taken so long,
and for people in the UK: sorry its so late on sunday.

Forever Lost is going to be finishing soon,
and even though i'm finding it hard to write now, it going to emotional for me to finish it.
I dont think i've told anyone WHY i started writing.
My best friend told me life was worth living to the full, to love it. do what you want to do.
He lived it to the full, and i never really listened.
but when he died, i did.
I began doing things i loved, and i finally got the courage to do the one thing i'd wanted to do for a while.
write.
So im sorry i neglected the story, all the fans, and my best friend.

Heres the next chapter.
Please R + R and TELL YOUR FRIENDS.

“Babe... I thought this is what you wanted?” I spoke through gritted teeth.

“NOT MY NEICES DAUGHTER! No I don’t!” She spat the words at me.

“But...you wanted a baby, a little girl you said; it was all you wanted, that’s what you told me. I thought this is what you wanted” I said sternly, reaching out for her hand.

“No THIS is not what I wanted” she said, sitting down on the chair, she rested her hands on the dining table.

Callie wriggled restless in my arms; I put her down slowly, and held onto her hand once again.

“You took her to get back at them, didn’t you Jake?” she whispered.

“No I....” I lied, “I did it for you”

“You’re such a liar!” she sobbed, wiping the tears from her eyes.

“Just try it, see what it’s like having your own daughter and then... then I’ll take her back, I promise” I muttered. And when I take her back, I’ll die; I thought.

“One day. That’s it” she spoke, sounding ashamed of herself.

“We better get you somewhere to sleep Callie, I’m sorry baby; you’ll be home soon” she said calmly, reaching out for her.

“I want my mummy!” Callie sobbed, clinging onto her.

“And you will, I promise” she stroked her hair, walking towards our bedroom.

She turned around and mouthed “I can’t believe you” before turning and heading towards to room again.

I thought it I had done right, for once. I thought this is what she wanted, a child...a daughter?

“She’s asleep, finally” my gorgeous girlfriend smiled, jumping onto the sofa.

“Good” I smiled.

“I put her in our bed, she’s got one of my old teddies and pretty happy” she laughed.

“See, I told you you’d be a brilliant mother Leah” I smiled, putting my arm round her.

She shrugged me off immediately, “DONT YOU DARE JAKE, she is not mine, she’s Renesmee’s. My niece’s CHILD!”

“But she could be yours, just yours babe” I argued.

“No she couldn’t. She’s going back to where she belongs TOMORROW Jake, I don’t even think I can look at you right now. What’s Bella, or my mum, or Charlie going to say if they find out I knew where she was! My poor little niece is probably suicidal right now; the whole family don’t deserve this!” Leah stabbed.

“They deserve this” I growled.

“Don’t even dare. I’m taking her back. Now. I’ve had enough of your plotting schemes Jacob, this is wrong. Renesmee never loved you, Bella never loved you. And I honestly don’t think this is because of Nessie, this is because your imprint wasn’t Bella, because she chose EDWARD. She didn’t want you Jacob, she told you that.”

“She did though!” I fought back.

“When? When exactly did Bella want you!?”

“When Edward left, before the fight with Victoria. She wanted me then. She kissed me; I bet you didn’t know that! She wanted me then, but she chose Edward because she wanted to be a vampire” I laughed.

“Do you realise how ridiculous you sound Jacob black. She wanted you when Edward left because you were second place, you were the fall back, and she didn’t have her love; so she chose a friend that she may LEARN to love. And the only reason she kissed you before the fight was so you didn’t kill yourself you idiot, she told me. She never loved you, never.” She screamed, walking towards the bedroom.

“What’re you doing?” I asked, walking after her.

“Getting Callie, I’m taking her to her family”

“No your not, they aren’t having her.” I screamed, grabbing Leah’s arm.

“WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING!” she screamed, trying to push me off her.

“She’s mine and yours Leah, not theirs. And if you don’t want her then she’s staying with me. Get out of here!” I screamed.

“No Jake.” She punched me, trying to fight me off her.

I used all my force and pushed her hard up against the kitchen wall.

“Listen to me, she is staying with me” I said, feeling her warm breath on my face.

“I don’t care what you do to me but you’re not having that little innocent girl. She does not deserve it, neither does the family. Go away Jake!” she pleaded.

“No.” I said, running into the bedroom, picking up Callie.

“Jacob, just give her to me” Leah begged, running after me.

“You had your choice Leah, you... you could have had a happy family. Now you have nothing.” I spat out.

Leah lunged forward, towards me. Whilst she was in mid air, I threw her against the bedroom wall. She lay there, unconscious.

Callie Screamed.

“They’ve all made up their mind Cal, it’s us now. “ I whispered, walking out of the front door...

Hollie Pattinson. x
Thanks ashley :)
+ no problem, i know he lived his life to the full + is still watching down on us, x
omgosh i want to freakin kill jake ugh!!! im so glad leah did not go along with his sick plan........ THANK YOU FOR UPDATING!! LOVE THIS STORY!!!
OMJJ HOLLIE!!! >:(
WHY CLIFFY?!?!?! \
WHY NOT CONTINUE :(
I HOPE CALLIE GETS BACK TO THE CULLENSS :(
POST MORE VERYY SOON PLZ!!
Ahh, Hollie! This is so amazing, once again. I really liked this chapter. Jacob is such a....!!!
I really hope he gets taken care of.
and also, I like your authors note before this chapter. I'm sorry about your friend.
Hey, thanks mandy :)
+ no problem, we're all trying to deal with it in our own way.
1 year in april, its gone so fast...

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service