The Twilight Saga

So I got this idea for a new story with some of the twilight characters and some new characters. Bella is 16 and Alice and Samantha (her best friends) want to go to this concert and Edward Massen is the singer. All the girls are head over heals for him but bella is not. They go to the concert and Edward falls in love with Bella but bella is not really into him so he trys to make bella fall in love with him and bunch of crazy stuff happen……… anyway tell me if you think I should write more plese, thnx. I promise it will get a lot more interesting …
Heres the banner

Other stories by me,

Enemies Forever??

What if vampire hunters came 2 forks washington and met Bella and the Cullens? what would happen??

http://www.thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/enemie...

The Red Swan,

Isabella is a top chef in Paris ad Edward is an intern at the restaurant bella owns.

http://www.thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/the-re...

Views: 541

Replies to This Discussion

great update!  I love how Alice helped cover for her!  please update again soon!

Thanks guys! Glad you liked the chapter. Theres more coming soon :D!
Chapter 14: B.P.O.V

My current situation? Hidding out in the janitor's closet with Alice and big mouth Jessica. Why? Because she knows about Edward and I. Ok so maybe this wasnt the best solution to our problem but hey, i panicked. It was the first thing Alice and I thought of. Jessica's expression is something between fear and confusion and i almost chuckle.

"What's wrong with you two?!" she asks trying to be calm but failing horribly as the panick in her voice gives her away.

"What do you think you know about Edward and Bella?" Alice asks in a serious tone givinh Jessica a very intimidating stare.

"Nothing I just recognized Bella from the photo. But all these magazines print up lies and I thought I'd find out if there really was something going on between-" she's saying when I cut her off in a rushed tone.

"There's nothing going on" I say a little too loudly.

"I thought so I mean why would super star Edward Massen want to go out with you? You're completely plain and ordinary, no offense" and even though she says no offense I can tell from her voice that was exactly her intention and her words hit home. My biggest insecurity of being with Edward is exaclty that, worrying about being to plain and simple for him. He has fame, money and gorgeous looks and what do I have? An ordinary life, Charlie and my two best friends. I try to forget my negative thoughts but i can tell Alice has noticed and probably knows exactly what I'm thinking at the moment but that still doesnt forgive the words that come out of her mouth next.

"Actually Edward and Bella are dating. He's crazy about her" Alice states proudly crossing her arms over her chest. 

"Seriously?" Jessica asks mezmerized and all i can do is glare daggers at Alice. What the hell is she doing? Doesnt she know Jessica is the biggest gossiper in this school? She will tell everyone about this and probably exagerate the details. That's what Jess does, spread gossip and rumors around the whole school. I swear she should have her own gossip girl t.v show. Alice shoots me a warning gaze and a look that says 'shut up i know what im doing' and i contain my anger for the moment.

"Yes. He even gave us tickets to his next concert in New York" Alice says smugly. Gosh is there anything she's not gona tell Jessica? 

"You're kidding!" Jessica exclaims excitedly. 

"I'm serious" Alice brags "But dont tell anyone, Bella here doesnt like attention" she adds and I almost hit her. That's exactly what Jessica will do as soon as we let her out of this closet. 

"Oh I wont" the liar says grinning. Alice lets her out of the closer as the warning bell rings signaling were running late for our first class. We part  ways since we dont share the first class together, but thankfully Sami is there waiting for me.

"Hey! How was the date? I wana hear all the details!" she squeals animatedly and so I begin to tell her everything purposely avoiding using Edward's name. But by third period it seems everyone knows because the guys are giving me strange looks in the hallway and suddenly girls that have never even spoken to me before want to be my best friend. By lunch time our usual table is completely crowded and surrounded by an enormous group of people as Alice chats away eagerly with everyone. And even though they are talking about me i feel completely out of place. Hearing them talk about Edward also makes me start to miss him alot as i pick at my food uninteredly. Thankfully Sami still seems to be herself and is not impressed or at all affected by all the new aditions to our table and all the unwanted attention we've been getting all day. As i watch Alice talk away with the people i cant help but think shes taking a little too much advantage of our new popularity. Oh Alice, what have you done?

A/N: Hi everyone!! Hope u liked the chapter. As i always say plz comment! Your comments make my day (:

Oops!  What did Alice just do?

oh no, jessica was definately not a good person to tell the truth to!  can't wait to read your next update!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service