The Twilight Saga

What do you do when the person  you loved, the person you were meant to be with was promised to another when he was promised to you first? Meet Helen.

PS: I BET ITS DIFFERENT THAN ANY OTHER EDWARD LOVE STORY YOU'VE EVER READ [:

-Click here to see what I imagine Rosie looking like.

-This click here to see what Helen looked like as a human. The picture of her in the banner is what she looks like as a vampire.

-CLICK HERE TO SEE HER ENGAGEMENT RING!

PS: IF ANYONE WANTS TO MAKE ME A BANNER I'D LOVE YOU FOR LIFE!! :D

Flashback from 1918

I was the maid for his family, and I busied myself dusting the furniture and washing the kitchen floor. He was out hunting but it was an extremely hot day in Chicago, Illinois. His mother was demanding and always watching me from the corner of her eye, unable to put faith in me that I might actually be able or capable of doing something right. You see my mother was the head maid of the house, so once I was born I was destined to follow in her footsteps, I couldn't
really do anything about what family I was born into.

My sister, Rosie, pranced into the room as she always did and decided to bother me. She was two years younger than me at the age of fourteen, but she acted like an infant. “Helennn!!” she whined, drawing out the 'n' in my name,“can you cover for me when I sneak out tonight?” she asked, whispering quietly so Mrs. Masen wouldn't hear her talking as she was. I shook my head 'no', signaling I wouldn't do as she asked. “Why?!?! It's not like you have a beau or anything! Unlike you I actually have a life!” she whined, a little louder this time. I felt my body tense at the mention of 'beau', although I tried not to visibly show it much. I had, in fact, been thinking about when I would see him again, where and what time.

I quietly excused myself as I heard a door open and the rowdy talk of men just coming back from a hunt, and glass of beer. I tried not to listen to his voice, but I found it in the middle of a mix.

“She was a looker alright!” he exclaimed, laughing along with the others.

I knew it was always tradition for all the men to come to the Masen's after hunting, but right now I didn't want to deal with it, with hearing him talk about this girl, this amazing girl who wasn't me. I felt my heart slowly break in two, as I realized the nights we had together were just a joke to him, all the things he said were probably just lies.

It was later, after everyone went to bed when I was sweeping the floor by the staircase and I heard footsteps come down the stairs...his footsteps. I tried to remain calm, but kept on sweeping...I couldn't really stop, I didn't have time to waste. I felt hands pull me into a tight embrace as they gripped onto my waist. I turned around and let my eyes roam across Edward's face. It was beautiful, with a solid jawline, perfect nose, bronze tousled hair, with hazel eyes that bore into me, down to the essence of my soul. Although I wanted to hug him, kiss him, let him hug me, I resisted and pushed him away, not looking at the hurt and
question in his eyes.

“I heard about her. Did you really think I wouldn't?” I said, my voice steady, although I felt as if I were going to fall to my knees.

Tags: alice, carlisle, cullen, edward, helen, jasper, love, story, twilight

Views: 5973

Replies to This Discussion

who said what's wrong with you

heyy look u listened and i didnt die!!!!!
hahah and yeah bella said that. i forgot to include the rest of it so it just looks cut off.
pleaase right more!!
UPDATE I KNO I ALREADY COMMENTED ON THIS ONE BUT IDC UPDATE!!!!!
plz post more, u haven't posted in forever
Chapter 61 (ctd):

“I'm okay,” he said easily. There was no point trying to get it out of him, because not even the jaws of life could pry out a secret from his tight zipped lips.

I looked up at him concernedly, and he just gave me another easy smile. I could see through his eyes though, I knew that everything wasn't alright, but he just wouldn't tell me what was going on. It bothered me deeply. As we were walking up the steps my foot caught on a step, but before I could even fall an inch he had me steady again.

First was science. I slung my backpack onto the desk in the front of the room next to Mike Newton. He smiled and gave me a little wave. I waved my hand back, and tried not to grimace. Mike was such a good person, but he wasn't for me. My gaze followed Edward's back as he walked toward his seat, his leather jacket too big for his torso. He sat down and then noticed me staring at him.

“I'm okay...and I love you,” he mouthed. I smiled and mouthed the same thing back to him and then noticed Helen's empty seat. I had figured she'd gotten there before us, but apparently she wasn't even here. She was probably sick or something, nothing to be worried about. Edward was awfully fidgety today, drumming a pencil on his desk and thumping his leg to a nonexistent beat.

“Helen's not here today?” asked Mike. I shook my head.

OOS: SORRY I HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO POST LATELY! BEEN SUPER INSANELY BUSY!
thats ok ....short though:(cant complain:)post soon.
That's ok. I'm sure most of us don't mind waiting.

Hope things ease up soon. Post when you can.

Good chapter btw.
that was soooooo good post when u can plz
Could you PLEASE update me? I didn't even know you went into the SIXTIES of your chapters. Anyway, I love your story and please post more.
haha very sorry, i send occasional updates but i can't for every chapter. i try when i can but i can'tmake promises, i will update you though when i send updates out.
thank you! :] i'm gonna crank out a new, long, satisfying chapter soon.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service