The Twilight Saga

Thank you for the banners Laura Cullen

Thank you for the banners Rexanne Moe

And once again thank you so much Laura Cullen, for editing this story for me

Disclaimer:

Please do not copy, borrow, steal or imitate this story in any way. Thank you.
This is my take on Twilight

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter one

“Mom, do I have to go?” Forks, this is the place that my mom now exiled me to. I already knew the answer to my own question. My mother wanted her freedom, so, the answer was yes…I had to go

“Bella sweetie, I’m sorry, but with all that is going on right now I think it is for the best. We are going to be moving to a different place, it is going to get a little hectic for a bit. I’m sorry but Phil needs my support right now. Everything will work out, you’ll see.” She said with a smile.

She seemed to be saying the last part more to herself. I was tired of arguing with my mom, it seemed like she no longer cared for me. All her concentration and energy went on Phil.
“‘I know mom, but Forks.”

“I know Bella, I’m sorry but your plane is starting to board, email me when you get settled.” She said as she put pressure on my back to rush me on.

“Ok love you mom, bye.” I said quickly, not really getting the chance to tell her that I would miss her.
With that I was flying towards a different life. I will miss the sun; I will miss my mom, though I am still mad at her. I can’t believe she is doing this again; Phil’s contract was cancelled again. She up and quits her job and is moving to whatever city, with another whatever team that will take him now. I feel sad admitting this to myself, but I don’t even know Charlie. I’ve probably seen him a grand total of two weeks in the last two years. But since I refused to go to Forks he didn’t make the trip up to see me that often. Our visits usually ended up with him watching television in one room and me reading in another. Actually the relationship I had with both of my parents was awkward. I was never girly enough for my mom and I wasn’t outdoorsy enough for my dad. If I was being honest with myself, Renee was never one for kids, she just didn’t have it in her, and she never said anything but I could tell. I hope Charlie doesn’t try dragging me out fishing again. Not being the handiest capable person. I don’t have a disability or anything. I usually trip over my own feet trying to walk across a smooth stable surface never mind trying to navigate around rocks, streams and boats. I honestly don’t know what to expect from Charlie, we don’t exactly have the normal father daughter relationship. It was more like I was the unwanted stepchild. I guess the light at the end of the tunnel is that I only have two years of high school left, and then I can move away. The flight ended all too quickly, they were announcing that we were about to land in Port Angeles.

CHAPTER THREE

CHAPTER FOUR

CHAPTER FIVE

CHAPTER SIX

CHAPTER SEVEN

CHAPTER EIGHT

CHAPTER NINE

CHAPTER TEN

Views: 55

Replies to This Discussion

haha, ur welcome.. just bored(yawn) well, made u another,,,dunno wazzup wid me 2day, im making random baners.lol... check out paige's story can it happen to see all the banners i made..lol..:)
Photobucket
its tiny:( but, idc, just wanted to make one.lol.
love it, thanks again
will do thanks for reading, i got most of the next chapter wrote so i should have it up some time tonight, but right now last minute christmas shopping, what am i talking about i got to do all of it, i;m a guy, i forgot
glad you liked it, i'll try and have more up soon let you know
Heh heh J...let's see if I can imitate you...awesome chapter, great, update soon... LOL seriously, it's a great start. I'm interested to see where it's going. Email me when you update, man!
good imitation, will do thank so much for reading
im already your friend nd this is way bttr than Impossible Love so keep me updated
luv it!!!!
thanks for reading, brittany and niki, glad you liked it, of course i'll message you
CHAPTER EIGHT

Tanya…

I don’t understand? I was hopeful when Edward and Jasper first arrived at our house. I thought Edward finally changed his mind, but both of them seemed to avoid us all, they just said that they needed a break and were off somewhere doing what not. I wanted to talk to follow Edward but Kate and Irina convinced me otherwise. They thought I should just give him some space and he would come around to talk when he was ready. I wonder where Alice is now that I think about it. I don’t think I’ve ever seen or heard of them being separated from each other for this long before. Something has to be up; maybe we should have a family meeting and ask them what the real reason is for them coming up here on such short notice. I hope they didn’t have a slip up; I love the Cullen’s, but if the Volturi is looking for them for any reason, we’re going to have to ask them to leave. I better go and talk to the rest of the family. Then, when Jasper and Edward get back were going to have to talk with them too.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was doing some last minute cleaning when I heard Alice knock on the door.
“Hi, Alice! Why do you have a suitcase? We don’t have that much homework do we?” I was getting suspicious, she looked like she was going to explode.

“N o p e, we are going to have a slumber party.”

“What, umm wow, I guess, what about Charlie I never asked him?”

“I’m a girl, I’m sure he won’t mind, it’s not like you invited a boy to spend the night with you, or did you?”

My face flushed with embarrassment at her last statement. “No, I umm, just...”

“Oh come on Bella, I’m just bugging you, were going to have so much fun, we can do each other’s nails, watch movies.”

I should really learn to slam doors in people’s faces; maybe I can just tackle her, with my luck I’ll end up with a concussion.

“Hello, earth to Bella, wake up.”

“Sorry about that Alice.”

“What’s wrong with you? You start daydreaming at the drop of a hat.”

“What about our homework Alice? I thought we were going to have a study night.”

“Our homework will take us a half hour to do, it’s not like you don’t know most of this stuff anyway, now stop trying to find excuses Bella, you’re not getting out of this.”

“Fine,..evil little pixie.”

“Bella stop acting like I asked you to play Russian roulette, now hurry up, the sooner we finish our homework the sooner we get to do fun stuff.”

I wasn’t as enthusiastic about finishing my homework now, at first I tried taking my time, but Alice seemed to notice right away and gave me a look like she wanted to rip my head off. Wow was she scary, what am I talking about she could be scary physically but it was also scary knowing she wanted me to be her life size Barbie, maybe if I throw her suitcase out the window during the night she won’t be able to dress me up tomorrow. Maybe…

“Bella stop daydreaming.” There is something wrong with this girl; I just had a vision of her throwing my suitcase out the window in the middle of the night. Little did she know I could have another one here in ten minutes, maybe I should put Bella in a skirt tomorrow, yes I think so.

It didn’t take nearly long enough to do our homework, before I knew it, Alice was doing my nails and taking forever, ahh then when I thought she was done. Of all things she started doing my hair and makeup, what’s wrong with her? Dressing up, just so we can go to sleep in a couple hours, humph. Then she started pulling out clothes, Alice made me try on three outfits, then when she was happy with my skirt and shirt ensemble she dragged me down stairs to watch a movie, it was like she was following some checklist. On the plus side, Alice brought over Romeo and Juliet, it was one of my favorite movies, it was actually the best way I could have imagined ending the night. I did notice that Alice did her best to not directly touch my skin, but she did brush my skin a couple times and her hand was ice cold, I thought it best not say anything about it yet, I will figure it out. I found out not even my cotton pajamas were up to par. Alice ended up throwing some silk ones for me to put on. I’m starting to think that there is no escape from Alice now; I think I dug my own grave. I was going to make up the couch for Alice to sleep on but she said it wasn’t very slumber partyish, and insisted that we both sleep on the floor in sleeping bags. How many bad sitcoms did she watch? For all the complaining I did, I also had to thank Alice. She made me forget about everything that was previously bugging me, it was nice, and I really am going to have to thank her. Maybe I won’t throw her suitcase out the window after all. I fell asleep pondering over Alice and her family, she had cold skin, everyone except from me seemed to be afraid of them, they were all very graceful in their movements, she had a very beautiful bell sounding voice and of course they looked like runway models and it was weird the way Alice would get a faraway look about her and would either get very excited or get sad, when that happened I couldn’t say no to anything she wanted to do. I liked seeing her happy. I still didn’t have the slightest clue about what she was though. I had strange dreams that night, I was in a meadow and there was someone running around the perimeter of it. I don’t know how I knew it was a person, it was just a blur, then out of nowhere Alice was beside me and she had blood on her shirt, and she had a predatorily look in her eyes. I was frozen in place and she started walking towards me, that’s when I woke up. One word came to mind, vampire, no I got to be wrong, and I sat there for a minute remembering my dream. All the blood that was on Alice’s shirt, there was some that was on the side of her mouth to. Her eyes were coal black in the dream, now that I thought about it, Alice’s eyes did seem to vary in color each day, like they were completely bright amber and would seem to dull in brightness from one day to the next. Where is Alice?
And here I was thinking Bella was going to begin to wonder which team Alice batted on (if you get my drift...) but of course, she's figured it out! Good chapter!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service