The Twilight Saga

Thank you for the banners Laura Cullen

Thank you for the banners Rexanne Moe

And once again thank you so much Laura Cullen, for editing this story for me

Disclaimer:

Please do not copy, borrow, steal or imitate this story in any way. Thank you.
This is my take on Twilight

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter one

“Mom, do I have to go?” Forks, this is the place that my mom now exiled me to. I already knew the answer to my own question. My mother wanted her freedom, so, the answer was yes…I had to go

“Bella sweetie, I’m sorry, but with all that is going on right now I think it is for the best. We are going to be moving to a different place, it is going to get a little hectic for a bit. I’m sorry but Phil needs my support right now. Everything will work out, you’ll see.” She said with a smile.

She seemed to be saying the last part more to herself. I was tired of arguing with my mom, it seemed like she no longer cared for me. All her concentration and energy went on Phil.
“‘I know mom, but Forks.”

“I know Bella, I’m sorry but your plane is starting to board, email me when you get settled.” She said as she put pressure on my back to rush me on.

“Ok love you mom, bye.” I said quickly, not really getting the chance to tell her that I would miss her.
With that I was flying towards a different life. I will miss the sun; I will miss my mom, though I am still mad at her. I can’t believe she is doing this again; Phil’s contract was cancelled again. She up and quits her job and is moving to whatever city, with another whatever team that will take him now. I feel sad admitting this to myself, but I don’t even know Charlie. I’ve probably seen him a grand total of two weeks in the last two years. But since I refused to go to Forks he didn’t make the trip up to see me that often. Our visits usually ended up with him watching television in one room and me reading in another. Actually the relationship I had with both of my parents was awkward. I was never girly enough for my mom and I wasn’t outdoorsy enough for my dad. If I was being honest with myself, Renee was never one for kids, she just didn’t have it in her, and she never said anything but I could tell. I hope Charlie doesn’t try dragging me out fishing again. Not being the handiest capable person. I don’t have a disability or anything. I usually trip over my own feet trying to walk across a smooth stable surface never mind trying to navigate around rocks, streams and boats. I honestly don’t know what to expect from Charlie, we don’t exactly have the normal father daughter relationship. It was more like I was the unwanted stepchild. I guess the light at the end of the tunnel is that I only have two years of high school left, and then I can move away. The flight ended all too quickly, they were announcing that we were about to land in Port Angeles.

CHAPTER THREE

CHAPTER FOUR

CHAPTER FIVE

CHAPTER SIX

CHAPTER SEVEN

CHAPTER EIGHT

CHAPTER NINE

CHAPTER TEN

Views: 55

Replies to This Discussion

Fine, but if I kill myself today I’m blaming you Alice.’ LOL! you nailed Bella!=) POST MORE SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see Bella's reaction when Edward and Jasper come back!!!!
thanks for all your awesome comments, glad you liked it
haah alice is funny....love itt..cant wait for next posst (:
Ahhh...laughed again. A few times.

Alice saying Bella wears farmer's clothes, the high heels, Emmett and Rosalie with the closet, Alice the crazy chick..Well done.
And my favorite: this little pixie is going to get me killed. As if Bella couldn't do that easily on her own!!
Chapter five

Hopefully, tomorrow would be just a little less dreadful. On the plus side I wouldn’t be the only new student. I wonder if Alice has any siblings, she never said. Hmm. Maybe I’ll be able to fade into the background; I don’t think I was meant to fit in anywhere. I already knew I was a freak, I just don’t relate to people at all. Except Alice, she’s been the only person that I’ve felt normal around, like I didn’t have to act at all. I wonder why that is, it’s not like I’ve know her at all; we didn’t even talk a lot yesterday. I wonder when Charlie is going to get back, not that I really care. Time to stop analyzing your life, ok keep your mind occupied Bella, don’t want to think about the truck that just about ran you down. Breathe. I didn’t bother to call the cops on the driver, to tell you the truth, I don’t think it would have been too big of a deal if he ended my miserable existence. Stop Bella, keep your mind occupied, three O’clock, what to do.

I haven’t eaten since breakfast, now that I thought about it, I was starving. It didn’t take me long to throw some food together. Pasta was simple, fry up the ground meat, boil the spaghetti, add meat sauce to the pan, throw a couple more spices in, and make a salad. It was just after four now, making supper didn’t keep me occupied for near long enough, so I decided to clean up the kitchen, I mean it needed to be done anyway. Just to cook my supper I had to wash up a couple pots and pans, I guess Charlie wasn’t the best at upkeep. I tried not to think much, just pay attention to the task I was doing. It was seven thirty and I had the kitchen immaculate looking or as good as it was gonna’ get. Every pot, pan, plate, utensil was scrubbed. I even took the liberty of emptying each cupboard, scrubbing it clean, throwing out any expired food and reorganizing it. It felt better in here now.

I decided to head up to my room and get ready for bed. Maybe I’ll read for a couple hours, it always helped me to relax, you don’t need to think about anything, just let the story unfold in your mind. Sleep didn’t come to me until well after midnight; at least it stopped raining during the night. Charlie never came home that night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As soon as I dropped Bella off, I was heading towards Seattle. Let’s see what to get Bella, ahh she doesn’t like heels, seriously what is wrong with this girl? Well maybe I won’t scare her to much, but her farmer clothes have got to go. I would have asked her to come but I could see her finding an excuse, what’s wrong with her? Why doesn’t she like shopping? It only took me a couple hours to find Bella a few outfits, some makeup and the shoes of course. I wonder how Bella will like the high heels, she’ll love them…. She will wear them…. Maybe I’ll convince Bella to go shopping with me this weekend, and then I can really dress her up. Everybody loves shopping whether they want to admit or not, she will come, she will love shopping with me.

Carlisle and Esme should be back from hunting now and Rosalie and Emmett should be finished up to. Now to break the news, why does this always fall upon me? I could hear Esme in her room; she was going over some blue prints. Carlisle was in his study going over some book and Rosalie and Emmett were in their room. Rosalie was organizing her wardrobe, while Emmett was trying his best to sit still, he wasn’t having any fun. But Rosalie has been a little angry since we had to move here and he was doing his best to keep her happy.

Carlisle, Esme, Rosalie, Emmett we need to talk. They were all in the dining room by the time I got there. Carlisle was the first to speak.

“Is everything alright Alice? What did you need to talk about?”

How to say this? Here it goes. “Jasper needed some time to sort through everything that has happened, so he decided to go to Denali for a bit. Edward decided to go with him so he could help him through this, with his ability, I think Edward can best help him right now.”

“They didn’t have to do that, should we go help him to?” Esme countered.

“Right now Jasper needs his space.” Alice explained.

“How long will they be gone for Alice?” Carlisle Asked.

“They should be back in a month, as long as nothing else changes.”

“Poor baby, Alice are you sure we shouldn’t go to Denali?” Esme asked to be sure.

“I see this helping both of them in the long run.”

“This sucks.” Who am I suppose to wrestle with now? Hmmph.” Emmett complained.

“That’s what this is all about; it’s good that he is gone, now I don’t have to worry about moving right away.” Rosalie said.

“Ok I guess we’ll go with the original plan, it’ll be just the three of you going to school instead. I’ll phone the school tomorrow morning and tell them that Jasper and Edward have fallen ill, and are going to be under my care for the next few weeks. Alice I’ll ask them to send their school work home with you. Alice you’ll tell us if anything changes?” Carlisle explained.

“I don’t see any problems.”

Aww stuck in a house full of chicks. Carlisle’s here but he’s always at the hospital or he’s got his nose stuck in a book. Emmett thought to himself.

“Well if that’s all that is happening, I’m going to finish organizing my wardrobe.” Emmett followed Rosalie with a lot less enthusiasm.

“Are you sure this is this best thing Alice? I can’t stand for any of my children to be gone.” Esme stated.

“It’s what Jasper needs right now; otherwise I would have already gone after them.”

“Ok sweetie, are you going to be alright?” Esme asked in a motherly tone.

“I’m fine, I need to go hunting now, so I can be back before school starts.”

I hope all of my babies will be alright? I don’t think Alice and Jasper have been separated for this long before? Esme thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a lot harder than I thought; I couldn’t get Jasper out of my head. I still felt responsible for all this, ok enough, gotta’ finish hunting so I can be back in time to dress Bella up. Wow did she smell exuberant. Alice thought to herself.

I got back to the house at six thirty; I told Emmett that he had to take his jeep. I didn’t want to explain everything that happened with Bella yet so I took off. At least Bella was up when I got to her house, wow it doesn’t look like she got much sleep. I think she was pleasantly surprised to see me over that early.

I wonder who is at the door. It can’t be Alice; we don’t have to be at school until eight fifteen. I was wrong…it was Alice.

“Morning Bella, I hope I didn’t wake you.”

“No you didn’t wake me I was just getting up, aren’t you a little early? School doesn’t start for an hour and a half.”

“I couldn’t sleep I thought I would see if you were up and see if you needed any help getting ready for school.” Alice explained.

Wow was this girl crazy. “Umm ok, come on in I guess.”

“Yay, this is going to be so much fun, where’s your room? Come on we don’t have time to stand around, what outfit did you pick for school?” Alice said with excitement.

Maybe I could just kick her out; I could always walk to school. I thought with a slight giggle.

“Bella quit daydreaming, we don’t have time for that, finish washing up, I’ll be waiting in your room.”

As soon as I got out of the bathroom Alice made me sit on a chair while she did my makeup. Is this what normal girls do? I had to sit there for like forty five minutes.
“Alice are you done yet? I can’t believe I let you talk me into this.”

“Bella stop pouting, I’m just about finished.”

“Hummph.” Pouting…who’s pouting? I thought, while crossed my arms.

“All done Bella, now all you need to do is change, here I got you a present yesterday.”

“Alice I can’t accept these.”

“Bella I noticed that you ripped your pants when you fell yesterday, so I thought it would be a nice surprise if I got you an outfit.”

“Alice I can’t accept them, I’d rather you took them back.” Aww, she looks like she is about to cry, damn it.

“Give me the clothes Alice.” I stretched my hand out for them.

“Yay, here you go, I’ll be waiting down stairs.” Alice stated.

Why did she have to make me feel guilty? Ahh, let’s see what she got me. Skinny jeans, a pink shirt, ahh, I hate pink, Bella just put it on, Alice yelled through the door. Ok it wasn’t as bad as I made it out to be, I really did like the grey jacket, and I just hope that Alice doesn’t try to make this a regular thing. What am I talking about this girl is crazy, I just met her yesterday, she bought me an outfit, did all of my makeup. Maybe that’s why I got along with her, maybe we are both misfits.

I guess it time to give her the shoes, she’s funny. I am sure Bella and I will be very close.
“I almost forgot about the shoes Bella.”

“Alice I can’t walk around in heels, nooo…” Why does she have to give me that heartbroken look? Ahh. “Fine, but if I kill myself today I’m blaming you Alice.”

“Yay, you look so pretty Bella, come on we got to get to school.” She said while rushing me out the door.

This little pixie is going to get me killed. “Hmmph.”
This was cute. I liked the interaction between them... just a small comment. In past sections you clearly chose one POV or another. In this you seemed to switch POVs as well as write in third person.

But good! :-) I enjoyed it! I like the idea of Bella and Alice becoming friends first - before Edward gets on the scene.
lol i would probably also kill myself in heels, im more of a sneaker girl
Oh my gosh you are such a great writer!!!! Please, please, please , please keep on posting more chapters!!!!! =D

claire m. cullen<3
glad you liked it
love it keep me updated : )
will do thanks for commenting
love it, can't wait for more

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service