The Twilight Saga

This story is about when Renee tells Bella that she can’t live with her anymore. So Bella goes to Charlie’s house so she can live with him. But when she’s on the plane over to Washington she thought about some things and decided that she wanted to be a bad girl in this town. Her plan worked out until the 11th grade when some new kids arrived and they change her back to her old ways or so they thought.(bella is in the 9th grade when she goes to charlie's house.)

Chapter 1

Renee took me to the airport and now I’m on the plane and I’m thinking about how I’m gonna miss my hometown until a thought came into my mind…… what if I would become the bad girl of the town?

It sounded like a good idea so I just put my ipod in my ears and put on the song…… ignorance by paramore.

I slept the rest of the plane ride until I heard the flight attendant say that we were to put our seats up and put our seat belts on.

(after the plane landed)

I got off the plane and went to get my luggage. I got my luggage and went over to where all the people were waiting for a taxi.

I saw Charlie and walked over to him.

I gave him a hug and gave him my luggage to carry to the car.

All I carried was my carry on bag.

“Hey I’m glad you decided to come here.” Charlie said.

“Well there wasn’t anywhere else to go so I thought I might as well come spend some time with my daddy.” I said trying to get him wrapped around my finger, which is part of my master plan.

“Well that’s great.” He said.

“Ya so can we go home now I’m really tired??” I said.

“Of course Bells” he said.

He put my luggage in the trunk of his car and we were off to my home.

10 minutes later

We drove in the driveway and I got out of the car and grabbed my carry on bag and left Charlie to get my luggage and bring it up to my room.

I went in the kitchen and got a mountain dew out of the fridge.

I drank the mountain dew then went up to my room to unpack. When I was up there I took out my toiletries that were in another bag.

I went into the bathroom and got a shower. When I got out I went into my room and put on some pjs.

After that I got into my bed and went to sleep. Tomorrow was my first day of school at Forks High. This is gonna be fun to be a bad girl. Oh s***. I forgot to get my new wardrobe. Oh well i'll go to school in the hottest clothes I have.

bella's dad's car

2010 Ford Fusion SE, exterior, manufacturer

bella's carry on bag

bella's luggage

toiletry bag

Bella's pjs

Views: 50

Replies to This Discussion

loved it!
love it
ooo it was good!!!! yay for an update!!
that was good write more soon

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service