The Twilight Saga

hope you all enjoy it!!!     (if you dont know wo renesmee is then why are you on this site??)

RENESMEE C. CULLEN

i woke up in my green room with my alarm going off. i grabbed my iphone off its ihome. it was playing my song my father wrote for me when i was younger. i checked my clock, it was 6:30. Why on earth was my alarm going off?!? OMG!!! It was my first day at high school!! I then relized that my tv was on, i must had fallen asleep last night watching Romeo and Juliet!!  i raced out of my room and down the hall to my parents room (even though they didnt sleep , yes they had a bed and a room!!). my mother was reading Wuthering Heights for the billionth time. my father chuckled at my joke. "morning nessie" my father greeted me "why good morning renesmee!" my mother came over to me and hugged me. My dad went back to writing a new song at the white piano in the corner of their HUGE room. I couldnt wait to get to jake! i raced down stairs and down the hall to the tiny coat closet. i grabbed my coat and went out into the cold, wintry air. i then raced into the trees and to the big house where he always was and the rest of my family, too. i walked into the family room i smelled bacon and eggs, either aunt rose or gramma esme! i walked into the kitchen to find Gramma Esme AND Aunt Rose making breakfast, Uncle Em watching football, Uncle Jazz reading a National Geo. mag, Grandpa Carlisle reading the paper, Aunt Alice looking through a Macy's mag and Jacob eating the first batch of pancakes. Alice came over to me. "hey ness i think you would love this dress!" she pointed to a green strapless. i nodded. i walked over to Jake, he put his fork down and took a gulp of juice and smiled at me. "hi everyone" i greeted. "HEY NESSIE! THE GATORS ARE WINNING!" uncle em screeched. "NICE"  i said actually interested. I walked over to aunt rose and gramma esme. they both dropped their spoons and hugged me. Just then my parents walked in. " Oh, Bella, really?" alice cried. "yes, alice, yes i'm quite sure!" mom said sarcastically. my father laughed. " ok, ness, jake, breakfast time. oh and, Rosett McCarthy Lillian Hale! Time for breakfast!" she said. Rosett is my adopted sister, well cousin really. Rose and Em addopted her when she was 10. She is a vampire.

well hope u guys like this so far!!

Views: 1758

Replies to This Discussion

Paige Cartor:

portrayed by Sasha Pieterse

Masen Ephiriam:

Portrayed by Taylor Lautner

Rilee Aj:

portrayed by Selena Gomez and Troian Bellisario

Thomas Swanson:

portrayed by Zac Efron

I LIKE WHAT YOU WROTE ON YOUR PAGE. IT WAS WONDERFUL. KEEP UP THE GREAAT WORK TWILIGHT SAGA FRIEND. I CAN'T WAIT FOR YOUR NEXT CHAPTER.

I just wanted to give you an idea of what the characters in my story look like.    

Paige Cartor:

portrayed by Sasha Pieterse

Rilee:

portrayed by troian bellisario

Brooke:

portrayed by aubrey anderson-emmons

Masen:

portrayed by Zac Efron

Renesmee:

Rosett Hale Cullen:

Portrayed by Dianna Agron

1000 views!!!!

Katherine’s Pov

I sat in my room blasting my music.  My songs were still going.  And I was trying to find some source of inspiration.  Before I could catch on to anything, Embry bounded through my open window, letting in the summer breeze.   Startled, I screamed, “What on Earth?!” He looked at me apologetically and sat down on my bed.  “Sorry. I don’t feel like going through doors today.” I rolled my eyes and turned on my laptop.  My computer came to life and I typed in my pass code.

I felt Embry’s arms wrap themselves around my waist.  As I clicked the internet icon he yelled, “Gotcha!” and slung me over his shoulders.  I screamed doing so and playfully swatting at him.  He laughed and carried me out to the living room.  He set me down on the couch and tickled me until I almost died of laughter.  “Knock…..it….off,” I manages to get out between fits of laughter.  As if to save my life, my sister and her boyfriend, Thomas, walked in just then.  Thank god! “Uhhh,” my sister cocked her head at the odd sight of me scrambling for breath.

I fell off the side of the couch and onto the floor when Embry stopped tickling me.   He picked me up and sat me on his lap.  He kissed my head and reached to get the remote control.   I hopped off his lap, and ran back to my room to get my laptop.   I heard giggling from my sister’s room and sighed.  I can’t believe I was that little once.  My growing had slowed to one and a half years per actual year.  I was, according to my grandfather Carlisle, supposed to reach full maturity next year; at the age of nineteen.   You know what that means?  My parents will finally see me as an adult.  I can go to college, get a job, get married, and have a family.  I was thinking this all over as I walked back out to the living room.

My parents got jobs recently.  My dad owns a garage and my mom is a secretary there.   They never get home until like six o’clock, so we can basically do whatever.  They leave me in charge.   I'm pretty sure Masen was at the mall with his friends.  Rilee was usually here and Brooke was at my family’s house or out at bonfires with Seth.  I didn’t worry about the baby of the family much.  Seth was always near her and she’s his whole reason to live.  Oh, yeah.  The Clearwaters. That brings me to a sad topic.  Leah imprinted on Masen, but because of Paige, she sulks around all the time.  She says that, ‘Yeah, yeah.  I imprint (which everyone says is the ‘happiest time of their lives’) well, I don’t feel very dang happy right now.”  She just goes around saying that to everyone.  It’s so sad.

I sat down on the couch with Embry and snuggled into his side.  I opened my lap top and went to Google.  I typed in ‘rhyming dictionary’ and went to Word.  I had ‘upgraded’ from paper to my computer, writing all my songs on there.  Before I could click or relate anything, Embry asked me a serious question, “Kat, do you want kids?”  We had this ‘ask anything’ policy. 

“Yeah, do you?” I replied.

“Yes.  How many?”

“Two or three.  I'm not sure.  Just not too many.” I told him

“Me too.”

“I regret that, I only want two.”  I said.   I didn’t want to be that parent that always forgets or miscalls their children. 

“I only want two too.  Boy or girl?”

“One boy, one girl.  What do you want?” I say.

“I don’t care.  The girl will look just like you.” He kissed my head.

I looked up into his eyes and smiled.  “I remember when I was nine or ten.  I was holding Emily’s new babies.  I looked down at them and couldn’t help wondering what it would feel like to hold one and have my very own.  To take care of a child.  To nurture them and protect them and to watch them grow.” I sniffled as my eyes almost watered over. 

Just then my dog, Pumpkin, burst in and jumped on the couch.  I laughed as he licked my face and picked him up; he only weighed about thirty pounds.   He squirmed but finally settled when he was sprawled out across our two laps.  I put my computer on the coffee table and went to go make some popcorn.  It took me awhile to get out from under Pumpkin, but I finally succeeded. 

Half way through the process of cooking popcorn, warm arms twined around my waist, scaring me half to death.  I screamed and got turned around by the person who was holding me.  The person who had grabbed me was, in fact, my ridiculous imprinter and imprintee.  He kissed my cheek and set me down on the ground.  “What is it with you and scaring me half to death today?” I accused playfully.  While I cooked the rest of the popcorn he watched TV and ‘sulked’. 

After the popcorn was ready, I gave him a taste of his own medicine.  I quietly came up behind him and scared the crud out of him by quickly covering his eyes with my hands.  He turned around and yelled, “Katherine Isabel Black!” My face dropped and by eyes filled with tears.  I don’t think he has ever used my full name before.  Before he could say anything, I ran out the door and into the woods to the spot where only I…well…and him…knew of.   One day three summers ago we built a big tree house.  I went here when I needed alone time.  I just sat there for  about an hour.  I cried and cried.  Do you know how much it hurts to have your imprint yell at you? It  feels like your heart was stolen and replaced with a monster that eats you inside out.  It slowly rots away your heart until your left nothing….  I felt an odd pull an hour later, meaning he was close by, but I ignored it.  I heard someone climb up the rope ladder and enter in the door.   “Kitten?” I heard his soft, sad voice say.  “What?” my voice came out harsher than intended. 

He sat down next to me and took my face in his hands.  “I was just joking.  I will never be mad at you.  Ever.  I promise.”  I looked at him and wiped my eyes.  “Ok.  I love you.” I told him.  “I love you too.  Now,” he picked me up and set me down so that I was standing facing him.  I brushed my hands off on my jeans.  He kneeled down on one knee.  Thinking he was just tying his shoe, I waited.  He cleared his throat and began, “Katherine Isabel, I have loved you since the moment I saw you.  I love you more than my own life.  I will never ever stop loving you.  Will you marry me?” Oh. My. God!  He pulled out a sparkling diamond ring.   Tears were now streaming down my face.   “Yes.  Of course.  Yes!” I squealed as he slid the ring slowly on my left ring finger. 

I threw my arms around his neck and hugged him.  I kissed him quickly.  We stayed up in the tree house for a while.  We watched the sunset and when it was dark we decided to go back home.  His arm was wound around my waist, so I wouldn’t fall in the dark.  I couldn’t wrap my head around that someday I would be Mrs. Call.

When we got back, no one was home so we headed back to my room.  I turned on a CD my grandpa had given me.  I had always loved classical music.  We slowly began dancing then.  My head on his chest and arm under his arm, gripping his shoulder.  His arm wound around my waist and hand holding one of my hands.  Together we slowly danced.   I think my parents got home at some point but just left us alone.  It was typical, because it was a Friday night that my brother and sister were at the movies.  Brooke was somewhere.  My parents probably told her to leave us alone. 

I soon grew tired and begged Embry to stay with me.  He agreed but only if we fell right asleep.  I nodded and got changed.  In the bathroom, I took off my makeup and washed my face, brushed my teeth and hair.  I also do admit to putting on a little bit of mascara.  I like my eyelashes long.  I pulled my hair back into a pony tail and walked out self-consciously.  I yawned and curled up next to Embry in my bed.  I clapped off the lights and kissed his arm.  “Night, kitten.” He used his favorite nickname for me as he said this.  “Goodnight, Em.” I said as I fell asleep, dreaming of our future.  

A/N: SO WHAT DO YOU THINK? PLEASE REVIEW! I’M THINKING OF ENDING THIS BOOK AND STARTING A SEQUEL!  YES OR NO?  IF I END IT ALL I JUST HAVE TO DO A 20 YEARS LATER.  I AT LEAST OWE YOU ALL THAT MUCH.  I HAVE ALREADY MADE PLANS FOR AT LEAST THREE OF THE CHARACTERS.  I'm ALICE! DO YOU GET IT? NO….WELL…R AND R!

I LIKE WHAT YOU WROTE ON YOUR PAGE. IT WAS GREAT. KEEP UP THE WONDERFUL WORK. AND I WILL BE WAITING FOR YOUR NEXT CHAPTER.

Thanks

A/N: THE SONG, “THE WAY I LOVED YOU.” IS BY TAYLOR SWIFT. I OWN NONE OF IT. ITS ALL HERS AND SO IS TWILIGHT, IT BELONGS TO STEPHENIE MEYER. THE PLOT AND SOME ADDITIONAL CHARACTERS ARE ONLY MINE.

K’s Pov Forever and Always

He is sensible and so incredible
And all my single friends are jealous
He says everything I need to hear and it's like
I couldn't ask for anything better
He opens up my door and I get into his car
And he says you look beautiful tonight
And I feel perfectly fine
I ran to Em’s house wiping the tears faster than they could fall. A bead of sweat fell down my neck. My curled hair whipped behind me. I was almost to his house. 5 seconds….I was there. I jogged up the three concrete steps that I had climbed so many times. I pounded on the wooden door, praying for him to be home. Another tear fell and I was aware of my smeared makeup. He opened the door and I fell into his arms, sobbing
“Kitten? What’s wrong?” he stroked my hair. I was beginning to calm down but I wasn’t there yet. His touch made my heart skip a beat.
I pulled away and managed, “I got accepted to Berkeley.”
His eyes widened, “Oh, my gosh! Kat! That’s so awesome!” he smiled
I shook my head and wiped another tear, “No.” His eyebrows furrowed, he guided me to the couch and put his arm around me, “Why?”
“I don’t want to be away from you. Berkeley has the program I want, but I only applied because I didn’t think I actually would get in. I don’t want to be far away. I was planning on going to Washington State U. “ she cried into his chest.
“Baby, I want you to listen to your heart. Do what you want, as long as your happy. I’ll go wherever you go.”
She smiled, “Thank you….But here’s my real dilemma….I like the program but I don’t like the distance. I want to be close. And Wash U is only an eight hour drive or three hour drive.”
He smiled weakly at her, “I can’t help you make that decision, sadly. You can compromise? Maybe. I can go with you and we get download Skype? We can come home every other weekend? I don’t know, I’m just thinking aloud here.”
She grinned and her tears were totally gone, “Thanks. I want to go to Berkeley but only if we get a house or apartment and we live together. I don’t want to be without you.” She smiled
“Deal.” He pecked her lips and pulled her into his side. She went willingly and grabbed his laptop off of the table. “I want to show you the website,” she giggled and pulled it up.
They looked at that for a couple of hours while absentmindedly watching television.
I heard his stomach rumble about 6 o’clock and I realized I was hungry too. Extremely. I laughed, “Do you want me to make dinner here, go to my house, or go out?”
He smiled at her, “I can make something.” He started to stand up but she pushed him back down.
“No. Stay and be a good boy.” He kissed his cheek and went to the kitchen
I saw him briefly smirk before sitting back down. I opened his fridge and saw barely anything. Jeez, how does this boy survive? He’s hungry all the time except he doesn’t go to the store…. She mentally giggled. She pulled out a jar of tomato sauce and found some broccoli in the freezer. She boiled some noodles quickly and warmed up the sauce on the stove while cooking the frozen broccoli in the oven. She served it all up on two plates, one meal left over for him tomorrow and handed his plate to him.
“Mmmm…” he said as he took a bite. She rolled her eyes as he said, “You should make dinner more often.”
“Em, if you just let me teach you how to cook you could make this by yourself all the time.”
He rolled his eyes at me mockingly, “I don’t need to know how to cook. Because you’re always here.”
“Yeah, well….whatever.” she sighed when she couldn’t come up with a comeback. He smiled, knowing that he had won. “And even if you can’t cook we still need to stock your kitchen with frozen pizzas or something.” It was true, how hard was it to turn on the oven, take out the pizza, put it in the oven, and wait ten minutes?
He huffed, “Fine.” I knew I had won that one. I giggled and took both our plates into the kitchen and loaded the dishwasher. I walked back into the room to find him putting on his shoes. He never wears shoes? Are we going out?
“You want to take a walk?” he smiled at me. I checked the clock and saw that it was 9 o’clock.
“Sure but my curfews in two hours.” I took his hand as he led me out the door. He led me to first beach where we sat in our tree and looked out at the waves. Because it was summer, the sun had just gone down and the moon was starting to rise. It was a full moon tonight. No one talked, we just sat there comforted by the other’s presence. I rested my head on his shoulder and stared into space. In my head I could picture our wedding, one year from now; and our children and grand children.
After about 30 minutes of thinking he broke the silence, “What are you thinking about?”
I smiled and answered, “Our wedding, our kids, our grandkids.” I felt him smiled next to me as he reached down and kissed my head.
“We have forever.” He whispered. I nodded and knew my answer to this morning immediately. We did have forever. If I didn’t want to go to college now, I could go in the future. No big deal.
I smiled and agreed, “Forever and always.”

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service