The Twilight Saga

hope you all enjoy it!!!     (if you dont know wo renesmee is then why are you on this site??)

RENESMEE C. CULLEN

i woke up in my green room with my alarm going off. i grabbed my iphone off its ihome. it was playing my song my father wrote for me when i was younger. i checked my clock, it was 6:30. Why on earth was my alarm going off?!? OMG!!! It was my first day at high school!! I then relized that my tv was on, i must had fallen asleep last night watching Romeo and Juliet!!  i raced out of my room and down the hall to my parents room (even though they didnt sleep , yes they had a bed and a room!!). my mother was reading Wuthering Heights for the billionth time. my father chuckled at my joke. "morning nessie" my father greeted me "why good morning renesmee!" my mother came over to me and hugged me. My dad went back to writing a new song at the white piano in the corner of their HUGE room. I couldnt wait to get to jake! i raced down stairs and down the hall to the tiny coat closet. i grabbed my coat and went out into the cold, wintry air. i then raced into the trees and to the big house where he always was and the rest of my family, too. i walked into the family room i smelled bacon and eggs, either aunt rose or gramma esme! i walked into the kitchen to find Gramma Esme AND Aunt Rose making breakfast, Uncle Em watching football, Uncle Jazz reading a National Geo. mag, Grandpa Carlisle reading the paper, Aunt Alice looking through a Macy's mag and Jacob eating the first batch of pancakes. Alice came over to me. "hey ness i think you would love this dress!" she pointed to a green strapless. i nodded. i walked over to Jake, he put his fork down and took a gulp of juice and smiled at me. "hi everyone" i greeted. "HEY NESSIE! THE GATORS ARE WINNING!" uncle em screeched. "NICE"  i said actually interested. I walked over to aunt rose and gramma esme. they both dropped their spoons and hugged me. Just then my parents walked in. " Oh, Bella, really?" alice cried. "yes, alice, yes i'm quite sure!" mom said sarcastically. my father laughed. " ok, ness, jake, breakfast time. oh and, Rosett McCarthy Lillian Hale! Time for breakfast!" she said. Rosett is my adopted sister, well cousin really. Rose and Em addopted her when she was 10. She is a vampire.

well hope u guys like this so far!!

Views: 1750

Replies to This Discussion

that was soo sweet :) post soon :))

KATHERINE ISABEL BLACK

I peddled faster and faster.  I was almost up the driveway.  About 6 more feet,  yes! i made it! I hopped off my bike, dropped i where it was and ran inside the big Cullen house.  "im home!" i yelled.   "FAMILY MEETING!!!" I called up the long, tile stairs.  In a matter of seconds everyone, and i mean everyone, was in the living room. Waiting for me to say something.  I couldnt conseem the incred. news any longer, "Sam and Emily asked me to be a flower girl for their wedding!" i exploded.  I jumped up and down.   "That is great sweety." my gg (short for great grandma) esme told me. "congradulations," my mom said and hugged me.  "thats it." i told everyone.  Everyone left and went back to their work.  I plopped down on the sofa.  letting my,not exactly curly but somewhat, flop out from under me.  I flipped on the tv and turned to the family movie station. "hey cutie." my auntie alice greeted me.  "hi." i said.  "can i brush your hair?" she asked me. I nodded.  I looked back towards the tv.  I was watching Nims Island, an Abigail Breslin movie.  I payed attention to my celebrity look-alike.  I mean, i look exactly like her and even sound like her.  One day, when i was shopping at the mall with Auntie Alice someone came up to me and asked for an autograph.  I signed,

So ya.  Once Aunt Alice was done, i went upstairs and decided to draw. 

this is about what katherine looks like. 

better example

RENESMEE

i trampled down stairs.  "FAMILY MEETING! I HAVE AN IDEA!" I called.  Everyone bounded down the stairs.  The pack was already here.  "alright, carlisle, you know how everyone was curious why were not aging?" i asked. he nodded. "we need to move" i stated. everyone nodded. "i was on the internet and i cam across this site. There are a bunch of islands, for sale.  i found one, 160 acres, pearl islands, panama, central america, $11,000,000. 
We can buy it, move there." i told them.  Everyone nodded.  "but what about the pack?" seth asked.   "as long as your all together, youll still pahase ,right?" i asked.  They nodded. "i guess." someone said.  Embry has joined the pack.  "im in." jacob said. followed by a bunch of 'me too's.   "so its all set? were moving?" i asked. my dad nodded. "yay!" kat screamed.  "WE CAN GOTO THE BEACH EBERY DAY!" screamed rilee.  Everyone laughed.   oh ya, leah imprinted on masen. 

LOVE IT :)) the autograph part was really funny :P , can't wait till you post again :))
amazing keep me updated
amazing, new reader i loved it!

RENESMEE CULLEN

A week after me and jacobs honey moon is over, we are moving!  Im excited! We already have a house being built! The Cullens new house is big, white, and modern. There is also a boat house, it may also serve as a guest house. It is all very modern.  Our new home is modern too, I just love the pictures.

Our house is somewhat made of marble and in the back, has a walkway coming out to a little pond.  We are going to put koi in the pond.  I cant wait to move!

I got up from the couch and looked at the pictures again:

Cullen House:

inside the boat house:

our home:

from our bathroom window:

First comment! Ing it's amazing! I love the pictures! Can't wait for more!
ahhh , i love it :)) post soon ,can't wait till they move :))

amazing

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service