The Twilight Saga

Full Moon

Twilight Series from Stephanie Mayer.

By:
Carla Patricia Lopez and Carolina Cardona

Preface: It’s bean almost a year since that day at the field, the day we al thought that our existence was going to end in the hands off those that are the law for our kind, almost a year since the day that had let a mark in all of us. There where many things to considered this time but in a good way, this time nothing was coming to attack us, nothing of that source.
For now, at least.

Chapter 1: Renesmee´s Birthday.
I was lying in bed curled around Edward’s strong harms. We were having one of those very passionate moments looking into each others eyes, his gorgeous topaz eyes. This was one of my favorite things to do while we where waiting for the sun to rice. This was going to be a very long day, everything was already done, Alice had done all the planning, it was going to be a surprised party and for some reason she insisted in the fact that we will have nothing to do but get her our own gift. It was going to be very beautiful and Nessie will love it.
“What’s on your mind?” Edward asked. This was something that I was used to by now. He always wanted to know what I was thinking and it bothered him that my mind was off limits, a fact that I was graceful for.
“Just thinking about the big day Nessie will have today. She’ll love what Alice has been planning to do for her birthday tomorrow, well I guess I should say today since sun rice is not going to be too long now.” I answer him trying to give him as much detail about this as possible since this was a topic I feel comfortable charring with him. I had been working on letting my shield down some times but after five seconds of showing Edward whatever it was on my mind, memories or feelings about us, our life together, the beautiful things that we had done when I was a human or after the change he will start kissing me and that was all for my concentration. I hardly do that anymore, firstly because there where things that I like to keep private like the way I felt when he touches me, when he kisses me or when he looks intensely at me, and knowing like I knew Edward, he’ll probably will push it to know everything that I felt. The only times that I did that it was to communicate whit him when we were hunting or when we where in the house and I whanted to tell him something important.
“Yes she will love all of it”.
“I wonder where she inherited the taste for being the center of attention and loving gifts.” I said with a playfully smile on mi face.
“Well it was certainly not form you, that’s for sure” He said teasing me, all thou he was right about that.
The night was coming to an end, another day had passed and I was still living in a fairy tell. My gorgeous loving husband, my beautiful baby girl, this was more than I disserve for sure, all the people I love are a part of my life, even Charlie and Jake where here with me, all thou I didn’t like to give much thought to way that was. I was getting used to the fact that he had imprinted on Renesmme seconds after I gave birth to her, but thinking about the future was kind off painful for me. Nessie’s childhood was going to be very short and then like is was supposed to be she will go, fly out of the nest, into the loving hands of Jacob.Thank’s God it was Jacob, someone I knew and trusted.
That was something that bothered me, because of the little time I will have to spend with her after that, she will make her own life witch was a natural thing, but for me it was a bit early. This day was about her, and no dude she was going to enjoy it, but it was sad in a way for me, it was a year mark, the date that told me that it was one less year that I will be with her, our time together was counted. That is why I was compelled to spend as much time with her as possible and Edward understood that the second I let those intentions clear and felt the exact same way, we hade the nights for ourselves when Nessie was sleeping anyway.
No one was better than Edward to know when my thinking was going on a painful road, and the fact that he couldn’t read my mind was not a problem, maybe it was because he was thinking the same or maybe we where connected in an unconscious way to each other, like a defense mechanism to make any one of us feel good when the other wasn’t perfectly happy.
“There is still time, love. She is not going any where” He said while holding me tighter to his body. Yes he was perfect at making me feel better when ever I was worried about something.
“I know” I said. “I just can’t stop wondering what we will do, where will she go, when will she visit? I know I’m being such a baby right now but I can’t help it, it’s like a reflex.”
“You’re not being a baby, you’re just a concern mother, that is perfectly natural and besides maybe they’ll stay right here, maybe they won’t go away and if they do maybe another trip to Isle Esme will be good for us.” He flash a smile of anticipation at me and that give me an idea, in one quick move I place myself on top of him and look straight into his topaz eyes.
He cut up to my mood and started kissing me passionately. Yes my life was perfect and this was one of the aspects to it, kissing Edward was something I never got used to, every time it was a new feeling, a new emotion, every time it was like after I changed, before I always felt like he was holding up on me, our passion was never going to end if it was up to me, even now after a year of being both active participants in every love scene we had I never ever had enough. Actually I wish the day had more hours or rather night to be more precise.
What I was about to do was out of character for me but the sun was already rice up in the sky and we had many, many things to do. This will just have to wait until tonight.
“Edward” I said quickly trying to free my very busy mouth form his.
“Yes?” he said, apparently not anticipating what I was about to say and keep kissing my neck in the process.
“I think we better go to see if Renesmme is awake so we’ll be there to kiss her good morning and whish her happy birthday.” I said so fast that a bullet train got nothing on me right now, to make him understand the idea and make him stop so I could concentrate on something else like…Getting dress and presentable. “We could continue this lather if you don’t mind?” I said wile characin his bare chest whit my fingers and biting my lip. I’ve just realize what I just said and if I could I be bright read right now I would.
“You’re right.” He smiled at me amused by my shame. “Lest go get dress”
We went to our over sized closet and started to get dress. He put on his khaki pants and a white bottom-up shirt, like always he looked gorgeous, it didn’t help my concentration of going to see Nessie that the sun was already up- all thou it was getting darker and darker promising rain - and sending rays all over the room and all over Edward, there was nothing that I loved more about Edward that seeing him glow in the sun light. I remember in that moment the first day he had show me this in our meadow when I was still a human, I remember thinking even then with my dim human eyes that he was the moust beautiful man that I had ever seen, and now, seeing him get dress being able to appreciate the full image the way it was, with my immortal eyes, and record that in my photographic memory….This was more that my concentration will be able to bear.
I when to his side and gave him a big bear hug from behind and started kissing every part of him that I had can. I hug him real tight, like I never wanted this moment to end, in this moment there was nothing more important to me that being here with the love of my existence. Not even Nessie. The moment that thought crossed my mind I fell very guilty, this was my baby’s special day and we hade to be with her, better yet, we wanted to be with her, this was in no way an obligation. Like Edward had said to me since day one. “Is all about balance, love”
I let go of him and then went in to my oversized part of the closet and- just to please Alice and because of the fact that she already shop for it and had especially requested that I had to use this particular dress- I putt the dress I had separated for this day and got out the closet ready to go.
It was a very girlie dress, white cotton with a princess cut and a little white satin strip right under my breasts that ended with a little bow in my back. I lifted my hair into a high pony tail and put on another hand-me-down from Edward. A few weeks ago in our wedding anniversary he gave me something that he loved and cared very much, Edward’s father had also given this to her mother Elizabeth. It was a beautiful set of earrings that matched perfectly with my weeding ring; it had the same shape of the ring but there where little thin chains that united that part to a very discreet little diamond that was perfectly round and about half an inch of diameter. Edward’s father bougth this, especially for her and now it was mine and I loved it. It was one of those presents that you could not refuse, not only for the beauty of it, but also because this was something that passed on from one important women in his life to the most important women of his existence, like he said before giving them to me and besides, it was so romantic of him… This was the perfect day to wear them for the first time; I have being thinking about what will be the proper time and place too finally make Edward happy that I wear his anniversary gift and this was the perfect ocation. Hu, I wonder if Alice had seen this in her mind when she got me the dress, maybe not but the dress and the shoes matched perfectly with my jewellery, coincidence, with Alice? Not likely. Alice had brought me high heels for the ocation since we where having a big party, they where much more high that I would like but well, I had no way out by now and since I already knew that my balance was not longer an issue this was more of a character problem and not a comfort one. I also had to admit that they where very pretty and simple, which was very good for me; at least Alice had left me that one thing. They where silver sandals, the sating silver strips where very thin and curled into one another making some kind of net in the part of my feet right after my toes living those free outside the net, and then the strips got wider and separate in two that I strap in my ankles and make a little bow by the side.
Every one was invited. Charlie, Sue, Seth, Leah, Billy, Quill, Claire, Embry even Sam and Emily said they where going to try to make it -there where two packs now, after the Volturi went to Volterra and hopefully will leave us alone for good, Quill and Embry where devastated about the fact that they and Jake will not longer be together in the pack and went to Sam, they talked and Sam understood them, they and Jake had friendship bonds, even brothers bonds, long before being in the pack, Sam could feel that every time they phased to wolf form.
There where no more territorial fights between us.-About a moth ago they decided it was a good time to finally get married since there was no problem on the horizon and now all of us got along thanks to the bond between Jake and Nessie. The wedding plans where taking most of there time this days, they wanted to do it the old fashion style, like when the elders got married the bonfire and the dancing and the chartings. There were lots of things to do. I felt graceful in that moment for having Alice as my sister, annoying like she was sometimes she did know how to throw a party with style, wish ever style, you named it.
Being ready was not a very long time activity for me or any of us. This was one of the longest times I had took to dress up, usually I just throw up the first jeans I could find and a T-shirt. I was also glad for the fact that I din’t needed any make up of any kind or brush my teeth. I was ready in about tree minutes after I got in. I walked out of the closet at a very human speed, I wanted to see the look on Edward’s face, if I knew Alice well and I did, the effect this dress will have will end up being the dead of it by the time Nessie will be fully sleep in her bed, she always had given me what ever color of dress or clothes she was sure where Edward’s favorite on me, like when I was human, it was blue then, even after I changed she had put me in a blue dress when I was to under the pain to even notice, so this may be a change that she was sure will have the same effect that my clothes had that day, and like I knew her I was sure that like my wedding day she had been very careful not to think about me or the dress near him.
When I finally made it out of the closet Edward was sitting on the bed waiting for me, he had a very puzzled look on his face, I was sure that he was wondering what was taking me so long. When he looked at me I got the satisfaction I was hopping for, yes Alice was a genius when it came down to this.
“Wow” Was all he could say for a moment not bothering closing his mouth with surprise, then the corner of his mouth went up with that crocked smile that I loved so much.
I was on a very good mood and also I felt like joking a little, if Nessie where near to being up he will know.
“What do you think am I decent?” I was turning around in my own feet to let him watch me from all the angles.
“Utterly indecent” He said quoting like the day I met his family.” No one should be aloud to be so tempting.”
He got up from the corner of the bed where he was sitting and very fast came to where I stood outside the closet and in one quick move grabed my face in his strong gentle hands and kissed me. Like I said this was always a one of a kind experience. This time it was gentle, like when you’re seeing a movie and finally the actors kiss each other on the lips, it was a love kiss, soft and magnificent, Edward was good at everything. I moved along at the rhythm of his lips in mine and at the same time taking in his wonderful scent and make the best of it by letting my tongue taste the howl bit of him. I really love my new senses, being able to remember all of these moments in my life with such a perfect detail, was a wonderful thing for me.
“We better go see Nessie now; she is going to be awake soon.” He told me making a very hard effort to get away from my lips and staying very flew inches from my face staring at my butter scotch eyes.
I composed myself in one quick second and answer. “Yes, let’s go.”
We went to her room very fast and sat on the nearest end of the bed by her. My beautiful baby was growing so fast, she looked like a tree year old child now, I thougth, watching her still sleep; she looked like an angel. She was curled on her right side, her hands under her face. Beautiful, just beautiful. If I had the ability to cry my face will be full with tears of joy right now. I stayed perfectly still watching her sleep until she decided by her self wake up; I could not make myself disturb such a beautiful event. Edward was standing next to me with one hand laid softly in my right shoulder mesmerized by our daughter, and I guessed also by her dreams, since he was able to hear what she was thinking right now and I din’t. I felt jealous in that moment. I also wanted to know what her dreams where about, so I whispered to him very quickly. ”What is she dreaming about?”
“She is just picturing different types of places, all kinds actually.”
We stayed like that a little longer, she woke up after only two or tree minutes.
“Morning” She said to us with a huge smile spreaded across her face that made dimples in the corners of her mouth.
“Happy Birthday, sweetheart” We both said at the same time.
“Thanks” She said getting up from the bed and kissing and hugging each of us.
“So, what is on the agenda for today?” She asked while getting up and going to her own closet that was not as big as mine since Alice still hadn’t being able to get to it and Nessie also had Edwards room back in the big house.
“We want to stop by the family house first so they also get a chance to congratulate you and then we can do whatever you want.” Edward was the one that give the explanation since my laying abilities had not been improved after the change and she will have blow that cover in one instant, so I just smile in approval with what Edward had said.
“Ok, let me just get dressed and we will go, you think grandma Esme will make me breakfast at the house? I’m really hungry but I want to wait for Jake to go hunting. Is that ok?
“Anything you want” Edward said.
Nessie was already done getting dress so we went to the house. We where running at Nessie’s pace, she had wanted to run today instead of letting us carried her, we leaped over the river and headed to the main door. The house looked like there was no one in it, like it was deserted except for the two noises that Edward and I hear when we headed for the door. I tought it was a “Down” and a “Here they come” but now it was quiet, the only sound that came from it was the thirteen people breathing and the sound of seven beating hearts that I knew Nessie could hear.
Right after that thought crossed my mind Nessie jumped right into my harms, put her hand in my face and show me that exactly with a question edge to her thought. I had to come up with something fast or I will mess the surprise element for her. Why Alice didn’t thought of this and gave me the way out? Oh right, she could not see Nessie or the wolves. Well this one will better do.
“Maybe some friends came to visit or some of the doctors from the hospital are here to talk to Carlisle about something medical” I said putting a puzzled face close to the one she had. “Please, please, let this one work.” I thought to myself and it did work, she droped her hand to my neck and the next thing I saw was that she wasn’t giving this any more attention, she was dreaming about Esme’s omelet’s and pancakes. Thank’s god she was hungry.
We went thru the door and everybody got out of there hiding places and screamed “Happy Birthday Nessie.”
Every one was here except for Sam and Emily whom I guessed where too cut up in the wedding plans, and also will not want to make Leah uncomfortable with there presence here.
Nessie was very surprised and happy right now. She had the biggest smile I had seen in her face after the one she had give me the day we where introduce after I gave birth to her. I put her in the floor so that every one will be able to hold her and congratulate her.
The first who got to her was Jake; of course, I guessed that he was in that spot just to be the first to congratulate her from the whole crowd. He opened his arms and Nessie went to him with a big smile in her beautiful face. He kissed her and congratulated her smiling at her like there was nothing else in the word that mattered. I pushed away the same painful thougth that came to me minutes ago in bed with Edward and grabed his hand.
Nessie pass through the whole crowd, the hugs and smiles where always there. I was really glad that she was so happy. This had worked out perfectly I had to give that one to Alice.
Alice had went overboard like always, the house was decorated with white roses and beautiful lavender flowers, Nessie was in a purple face right now and she knew it. Well what didn’t she knew? She had got the whole bit; the cake was very very big, there where tree of them that formed a tower, and had three colors.
The first one was the biggest, the one that was holding the tower, it was purple and was also like the decorations flowers only this time the roses where bottoms all over the ends of the round cake and the other parts where purple and by the smell it had, it was a graves cake. The second one was the same in decoration only this time it was a strawberry cake and the third one was a cake with the face of Nessie on top of it, made out of what I gessed it was frosty. It was really creative of Alice to do this; well maybe the better expression was that this was so Alice, I also smelled something really disgusting to my taste in the kitchen and I guessed that Alice had really went overboar this time with a catering and everything, when the majority of us did not stand normal food. Well, since we had as guests five werewolfs, that had a very good appetite, -and will love this food since no vampire had let their scent in it, all thou they where getting used to that- and three normal people, well three and a half, maybe most of the food will be eated and the rest we will give to them to take for latter, well maybe I really didn’t have to pretend to eat and then had the unpleasant job to get it back out.
Also as an extra present Alice had a very beautiful dress waiting for Nessie to put it on, it was also purple and white, apparently Alice liked this combo, because the balloons where this colors and the big HAPPY BIRTHDAY NESSIE sign was too. The dress was mostly purple in a pastel shade with spots of white all over it without following any pattern, the white spots where just scattered all over it, It had a very thin strip that hanged around her neck, a to match with it a pair of very beautiful white satin sandals with no heels. Ones she put the dress on, Esme said.
“There is just one little thing that will make this outfit even more perfect” With that she went up-stairs and was back after five minutes -since Charlie was here we had to act humans which was very annoying- with a silver tiara in her hands that she put on Nessie’s head making her look like a little princess. She was right, now she was even more perfect and I guessed that the tiara would be another family antique.
Actually, now that I took the time to analyze, every one in the room were all very nice dressed. Every woman had put on a dress for the occasion, even Leah. She had a long down the knee dress, with black and white horizontal strips that looked very good on her, she wore a pair of black shoes, half the size o my hells, and had her very short hear down , this was one off the many disadvantages of being a women werewolf. Esme opted for a very inconspicuous black dress very tight to her shape; very 70ths style so I figured se had it for a wile. Alice had a pink fuchsia dress with thin silver verticals strips; this was the shortest of all and a pair of high silver heels. Sue’s dress was all full of daisy flowers with differents colors shades, in gold, yellow and white, she was the only one of the women’s that was not wearing heels, instead she had a beautiful pair of low gold to the floor sandals in a roman style. Claire had a very cute dress in a very pale shade of blue, and Rose, Oh Rose was…. There was no way to describe how exquisite Rose was today. She had a beautiful yelllow dress long to the thigh, that shaped in a perfect way her unequal body, it was like seen a goddess, her long blond hair fall all over her shoulders, and matched perfectly wiht the tone of her dress, the hells where golden with a classic form. She really was something painful to wacth when she was normal, but like this, it was almost unbearable to be around her and not fell insanely jealous of my big sister endless beauty, even after I changed.
The boys were also very nice. They all had bottom-up shirts in different colors, Jasper’s was a pale green that looked very good with the color of his blond hair and some beige pants. Em’s shirt was light blue and he had put on dark gray pants, Carlisle and Esme matched he also had opted black for both his shirt and his pants, Charlie had clean up very well too, he had a brown shirt that went really well with the color of his eyes and a dark black jean. Even the wolves where out of there normal sweat pants and bared chest style and blend in with the rest of the people here. Quill’s shirt was dark ocean blue and his pants where white, Embry was bone white from head to toe, Seth had an orange shirt and light blue jeans, Billy was wearing a beige shirt with brown squares all over it, and brown pants. Jake had a light yellow shirt that looked perfect on him, it made the beautiful color of his skin and his darker long hear pop out; I haven’t seen Jake dressed up like this in a long time.
After all of them where trough congratulating Nessie, Alice got her by the hand and said:
“Is time to open your presents”
“Grate” Nessie said very enthusiastic. I was very happy for Alice, now she had a niece that was able to express the appropriate amount of enthusiasm about parties and dresses and presents.
They both danced out to the table that was by the end of the large living room, Alice had moved all of the houses furniture to an unknown place and had put a large dance floor all over the big space, she had the stereo next to the cake table with a bunch of cd’s in the side and chairs for each and every one of us. We had to keep up appearances with Charlie around.
In the presents table there were six gifts. Edward’s and mine were a two part gift, and the wolve’s and Billy’s where going to give her one that they made together. All of us headed to the table, when we got there Alice got one little box and started jumping up and down like a little child and said.
“Open mine and Jazz first” With that she handed Nessie the little box.
“What will this be? What will this be?” Nessie was saying while tearing apart the rapper and finding a key inside the little box. Edward and I chuckled when we saw the confused look on Nessie’s face, we all knew what that key will be for, but she didn’t, yet.
“Alice’’ I said suppressing a smile because Nessie was starting to get irritated for the fact that apparently for her this was not a joke and didn’t understood why everyone was laughing abaut. “I think you better tell her what it is.”
“Ohh!!! It’s a key to your new stocked closet Nessie, I made you a new closet here in the room that was of you father, since making it in the cottage will mean for all of you to move in here for a week or two so that we’ll be able to do the renovation, I thought this will be better.”
“It is auntie Alice, is very nice of you, I can’t wait for us to get up there to see how it is.”
“We’ll go later, but there is something more in there. See?”
“Wow that is awesome auntie now we can go together.” Inside the black box under where the key was, there was also a discount special shopping card for all the major stores.
“Thank you so much, both of you, I love it” She said now to Jasper too and went to hug them.
“Now is our turn” Em said anxious to give her what he and Rose had got her. “Is this one” He reached and got a big square package and took a steep back to Rose’s side to wait for her reaction. Inside, there was a little rectangle Ipod that she loved as soon as she saw it, she loved music.
“It’s got eighty giga bytes and I put in some of your fathers songs, some of mines and some I think you may enjoy, I left you tons of space for you to fill with what ever you like later.” Rose said winking at her. Nessie went to hug them both.
“There’s one more thing in there, look” Em said, clearly this was the one he had bought for her. There was a little baseball uniform and also a cap. This was the uniform they used when they played any kind off sports.
“Now you’ll look like all of us when we play” He said with a very huge smile.” And don’t worry we bought a bunch more in other sizes for when you grow up, there in your new closet.”
“Thank’s uncle Em, I love it.” She said looking at him and then at Rose.” All of it.”
“Ok, I’m next.” Charlie said and handed her another little box.” I know it may be a little early for this but since I know you are growing at the speed of the light and all that maybe you’ll get to use this soon enough.” Inside the box there was another key, but this one I recognized, it was one key that I once loved. I could not believe Charlie had done this; this may have cost him a fortune to get it done.
“It’s kind of a hand-me-down, see, I gave a car to your adoptive -he said the word looking at me like he knew that it was one of the lies he had to know better than the truth, in the need to know bases he had agreed on- mother the day she moved back to Forks to live with me. So I thought that you may want to have it. I made some changes. I changed the engine completely and put a new one so that some of the limitations that had when she used it are not longer a problem, and repainted the old thing in the same color, it looks like new now.” He said that and winked at Jake. Of course he will have given my father the same services as a mechanic that he had given me long time a go.” We can go see it later after Alice takes you to se your new closet if you want? It’s out in the back, I brought it here”
“Thank you grandpa Charlie” She said with a much exited look and with that thru herself at him to hug him.” My first car, this is so exiting”

' />

FYI: Below are the links to all the chapter that are posted:

Chapter 1: Renesmee´s Birthday

Chaper 2: Plans Part One

Chaper 2: Plans Part Two

Chapter 2: Plans Part Three

Chapter 2: "Plans Part Four"

New!!!!! Chapter 2: Plans Part Five

Also, for thouse of you who don´t know I started a new FanFic, about what happened to Edward when he was away from Bella un New Moon. Here is the link to it.
"Purgatory"

Purgatory
New!!! Chapter 2: Sometimes the second option is the better one.
NEW!!!!Chapter 1: "The Beginning of the End"

Enjoy and Please TELL your friends!!
Thanks

Views: 93

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Hey guys, Its Updated Day!!!
Here you go, enjoy!!!

Chapter 2: Plans Part Five

“We were thinking on going to Rio for a day or maybe just pass by, just for the night for Nessie and the wolves to rest wile Alice tracks down Zafrina, Senna and Kachiri, and then do what ever we all want.”
“Awesome, Count me in” Em said at once.
“Alice has already agreed to this?” Was all Jasper wanted to know, I could tell he was very exited by this idea, like Emmett he was getting bored in here and he also will love the change in our diet.
“Yes Jasper, she is with Nessie right now shopping for all we need for the trip.”
“Then I’m in to, this is going to be exiting.”
“Does Carlisle know about this? He will love the idea. Have you told him yet?”
“I’m sure he knows by now Esme, that is way Edward is not here with me now, he is helping Carlisle at the hospital, to make sure he will be free of all the appointments he had booked until this date, and move them to some other date, one more comfortable, we are thinking about staying there for a month, maybe even more.”
“Oh dear this is wonderful, a family trip, even the wolves are coming!”
“So every one is on board?” I asked this to be completely sure.
“Yes” they all say at the same time and we started laughing.
“Ow Bella, I almost forgot there is some mail for you in the kitchen.” Esme said to me.
“That´s ok; I will go through it later, I wanted to help you with the yard for now if you don’t mind. Well more like learn from you.” I amended, I knew nothing about this, in fact the little yard we had in the cottage was taken cared by Edward and Nessie, this was something the enjoy doing, and I will have gotten all of the beautiful flowers a bushes dead in no time.
After that the boys got back to their very complicated game and Esme and I went to the yard. She enjoyed very much to attend to it, I could tell, not only because of the care she will pay to all the plants and bushes, but also because of the minimum speed she was in, it was human speed, something that according to my new discoveries annoys most of us to do. It felt unnatural, I had to get used to it thou, there was no way to go around it, and our life style depended on how good we where at hiding our super powers. But for Esme this was something else, this was more a pleasure than an obligation.

She showed me the right way to cut the flowers and how to get the plants the water and the compos they needed, because of the compos they will grow faster and bigger.
We cut some flower for the house and planted a new set of bushes and new flowers Esme had.

The morning flayed by without me noticing. I was concentrated on our labor all the time; I wanted to get this right, to be able to help in this around my house. I wanted to join Nessie and Edward without being concerned about killing all the flowers in the yard.
By noon we were all done with the yard and the surrounding areas. So we went to the house, Esme wanted to bake some cookies for Jake and Seth, they will always come together when Jake knew we will be here, actually it was more about Nessie, like we all knew. I saw myself without anything to do, so I got to the library and grabbed the first book I saw. It was about the human anatomy, this was for sure one of Carlisle books. I was preparing myself to read it when I hear an engine approach the house.
I knew that sound well; this was my q to go face the one and only person that will be a bit of a problem, it was Rose´s car. I prepared myself to go talk to her. I was trying to came up with a plan, maybe some how trick her into accepting, but none of it seam to work, the best way to do this was to speak with her and see what to do and what to say from the conversation itself.
I came down to the living room and passed by the side of my too busy brothers, they were playing a new game; I didn’t even bother to see what it was. I was to concern about the out coming of this conversation. Even with Alice´s word´s still in my head I could not take the edgy felling I had, I wanted her to come with us, without her this trip will not be completed, well; it was up to her now. This wasn’t something I couldn’t control. Of course that didn’t mean that I will not try and will go over my way to get her in, actually now that I thought about it, maybe it will have been better if I got her something.
I cough up to her in the drive way, she was downloading some things from her car and was headed for the garage.
“Hey Bella, look what I got for Nessie´s truck.” She said that the second she saw me; she was in a good mood, this was a good time for this conversation.
“Wow, what is all that?” I thought I better started with some chit chat first.
“I got her some new lather sits and a new gas pomp, that will make it better. I´ll tell you the other stuffs name but my guess is that you will not understand any of it.” She giggled after she finished that. Like all of her the sound of her giggle was the most beautiful sound in the world, after Edward’s of course.
“You guess right, thanks for doing this Rose; she will love it even more.”
“Yes I know, that is one of the reasons I’m doing this, the other one is because I like it.”
“I know, Rose, can we talk for a minute? This is a bit important.” The moment I asked her beautiful face changed completely, she was worried now. Why will people think bad stuffs when I say that I needed to talk to them? Well I guess I can´t blame them, in the past that meant problems like an army of new Born vampires coming to attack me, which meant us, and the Volturi here for the same reason. But that was in the past.
“There is nothing the matter Rose.” Her face changed to peaceful the second the words came out of my mouth. It was amazing how beautiful Rose looked in any mood she was in. She was the reincarnation of Venus in earth; it should be illegal for someone to be shaped so perfect.
“Well then, come with me to the garage. We can talk wile I keep working on the truck.” She started to walk to the garage before she finished her sentence. Well it was more of a dance than a walk, she looked graceful.
“Ok.” Was all I said, I was thinking on a good way to start this conversation, and I had came up with nothing, there was nothing at all that Rose will what in South America, she did not wanted to hunt anacondas or to visit friends, she just wanted to be normal in here, were the sun will rarely shine and there was a vast reserve of animal in the woods nearby. This was all she ever wished for, this was as good as normal will ever be for her.
“Rose, I need you to listen to me first, I need you to try to understand, ok?”
She was under the truck putting in the stuffs she had bought. “Ok tell me, I promise I will listen first.”
“Here is the thing, I have already talked to everyone, the family I mean, and ran pass this idea trough them, they all have decided to come and we will love it if you did to.” I paused for a moment to try to figure out what will her silent meant. Was she just keeping her promise to me? To hear the howl thing before commenting on it? Was she so determined about not coming that all I will say will not make any difference? Was this the point where I could have a chance for her to come? I ran this entire questions trough my mind wile explaining the rest.
“Nessie asked last night if we could go visit Zafrina, she did it as a birthday request and Edward and I though it trough and decided to do so, also we though this will be a good opportunity to make it a family trip.”
She was still quiet, now I knew what she was doing, she was kidding with me, and she was not going to say a word until I told her to do so. I thru in the Nessie fact again, I couldn’t give up this easy, she had to come with us. “The other reason, the most important one to do this trip, is for Nessie. I could ear her breathing, it had accelerated the moment I mentioned Nessie, I saw my advantage and I tuck it. “I want to know more about her nature, I want to be able to provide her the answer she will soon ask for. I want to know if she is able to be a mom.” The moment I said this I felt almost guilty, this was something that had just occurred to me, Rose will also want to know this for her, she will take care of Nessie like she was her own, I had to play this card, I had to say the one thing that will make Rose see sense more quickly, we had no time to lose.
“Rose, you can speak now” She was starting to get on my nerves. Better yet, this was starting to get on my nerves, her silence and the fact that I could not see her face was not helping the situation.
She slide out from under the truck, very slowly and looked at me very intensely, she looked mad for some reason. I could only guess it was about leaving town, the she spooked.
“Why Am I the last one to know about this?” Yes, she was mad, but apparently not for the reasons that I thought.
“Rose, you just get back from a short trip to ran some errands, you leave very early this morning, remember?” I had to put my poker face on, the one that fooled very few people, I just hopped that she didn’t saw the real reason in my face. If she were to find out about the real reason she will get madder that she was now.
“Oh, come on Bella, you can’t lie and you know it. The real reason is because you thought I was going to be difficult about this.” Well she had called my bluff, now I had to find a way to amend this.
“Well, weren’t you?” This will make her angrier but maybe will give me some other way in. I was not sure about, I had to try any way, for Nessie, for all of us; this will not be a family trip without Rose, not now that we were getting along so well, until now at least.
“No, if you would have told me these from the beginning I will have no reason what so ever to be difficult. Of course I want to help you with Nessie; you know I have done everything I can to keep her safe.” She was nearly shouting at me. I had to keep the level of this conversation down if I wanted to get a better outcome of the situation.
“Rose, I’ve told you, just now.”
“Yes, but you are telling me this after everyone else knows and you didn’t came to me first. Why?”
“Rose, listen to me, we want you to come, this will not be a family trip without you and you know it.” I made a pause to let her absorb this and continued.
“We also what to have a little fun, a change for all the has happened since I came into your lives. The only reason I thought you were going to be difficult about was because I know how much you love it in here, I know how much it upsets you when you have to travel, and of course I don’t duded you when it comes to Nessie. How could I ever forget what you did for booth of us, she were not be here if it weren’t for you. I know that.”
“Then why?”
“Rose, you just said you were not going to be difficult, is this you don’t being difficult? Or do you just want me to keep trying to convince you a little more?”

To be Continued...

FYI: Purgatory is also updated...

Thank you all... Looking foward to read your comments a reviews!!!!!!!
you go girl...post me more ok.
Thanks...
yes bella take charge.... :) loved it like ussual:)
this is good.
write more soon!
i love it its good stuff
Thank you all. I really Hope to get more comments in the days that are left before Update Day!!!

I love all that you guys said about it and I´m looking foward to see if it will stay like that in the future... I´ll post more as long as you guys keep soporting the story with your wonderfull comments. Thank you all.
Tanya
Chapter 2: Plans Part Six

“You know what I mean, I thought we where friends.”
“Rose, we are more than that and you know it, we are sisters, at least that is what you are for me.”
“If I am, then how come you told Alice first? I know you did, you always do.”
“Rose is that what this is about, you are jealous of Alice?”
“Of course not!” She denied, all thou I could tell that this was exactly the problem.
“Oh, come on Rose, stop that, you know that the way I love Alice is different than the way I love you.”
“You love me?” She asked, as if she didn’t know my gratitude towards her had turned into love since Nessie came into our lives.
“Of course I do, you are my sister Rose that is never going to change, and you know that.”
We stayed quiet for a minute, she was thinking, she was seen the pros and the cons of the situation, I could see that in her beautiful god like face.
I was getting impatient with this situation already so I speak first again.
“So, what do you say, are you coming or what?” I try to keep it casual, the display of affection we just had made the silence a little uncomfortable.
“Well, I guess, if you need me there, I could make the effort.” She was in her teasing mood now, I knew she was on board already, maybe she had made the decision before my embarrassing speech about how I felt about her as my sister, and she was very good when she wanted to make people talk about how they felt about her. She may not have a special talent per say, but the way she got every one to speak there minds about her was certainly a gift.
“Good, now we are all on board. Let’s go to the house and tell every body.”
“You go ahead; when I’m done here I will join you.” With that she got back under the truck and started working on it ageing.
Well, at least all was taking care of, now all I hat to do was wait until tomorrow to tell Charlie about it. I pushed that thought in the back of mi mind I did not wanted to thing about Charlie’s face, about what he will say. He well be devastated for not being able to come with us, for being left behind, this was the way he will see it, we where abandoning him. No, I will worry about this when there is no way out, tomorrow, I will worry about this tomorrow.
Suddenly I was curios about something that Esme had said to me when I got here in the morning, she said that I had mail, what a strange thing; I rarely got anything anymore, René always communicated with me by e-mail. Maybe it was a letter from Dartmouth telling me that I had to actually attend to collage to be able to graduate or something since I was married there for they could not send it to my parents. I went to the house with the idea of opening the mail when I heard engine sound coming towards us, it was Alice’s car.
Good, she and Nessie where back. As they where getting closer I could see Nessie waving in the passenger sit besides Alice. She looked very happy.
“Momma, momma, look what we got.” She shouted at me the minute Alice parked in the drive way, running to were I was.
This time she spooked to me rather than just show me what they did. And boy could I see! Alice was downloading out of the car all kinds of stuffs, and to make it even more choking a little truck was following after them. Alice, now she has outdone herself, this was way to much more that we all needed, even to keep up appearances. There were two guys getting the things of the truck, there were more packages that I will have thought will fit in there. Boxes and bags of all size and shapes were getting out of there and more out of Alice’s car. Well, I couldn’t complain, I had given Alice free range to do this. I had it coming! I should have known better than to give her that wide range to do what ever she liked.
The good thing was that every one was having fun.
The guys that were downloading all the stuffs from the little truck where having some serious trouble, apparently all of the boxes where very heavy. What had Alice bought that was that heavy? And to top that out they were not putting to much attention to what they were doing since there eyes where focus on Alice, admiring her beauty.
They finish putting the boxes all over the front lone, Alice gave them this instruction, I figured it was because she didn’t want to waste time with them careen the stuff when maybe two or three of us could do the job faster.
“Wow, you out did yourself this time Alice.” I said after the men were gone.
“Oh no Bella, we agreed, you have no say in this. I could buy whatever I wanted remember?”
“Yes Alice, I do remember, and I’m not complaining, is just a fact.”
“Good.” She said and then proceeded to take some boxes and bags that she carried to the house.
I put Nessie on the floor and got a few boxes myself, I wanted to help even thou I knew that some of this stuff’s will make me very annoyed latter on.
“Momma and you haven’t seen the best part.” Nessie said to me when we were back at the house. I was putting the things down next to the pile that Alice had brought in; Em and Jazz were back at the front lone bringing in the rest.
“Well, will you like to show me sweetie?” I asked her, I wanted to be prepared to what ever was next.

I hope you all enjoy this new chapter and the new banners for noth fanfics.
Looking foward to see the commets.... See ya!!!
wow! love it!
awesome.post more.
wow... crazy alice ... REALLY CRAZY ALICE :)
hey its great you sorry again
plzz send me a tell for the next chapter
xxxx^-^xxxx
lin

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service