The Twilight Saga

What if Carlisle had a daughter biologically-Bella. Many years ago, when he turned into a vampire, he left them because he was afraid that he will be tempted by the scent of their blood. When he comes back after a few years, his heart was broken by the news that his wife had died and his daughter was missing and presumed to be dead. Things continue as normal- He forms the Cullen coven when suddenly, everyone's lives is transformed by a new golden-eyed vampire, the missing daughter who loaths her father with a vengeance.

~Golden Eyes~

ALL CHARACTERS belong to the amazing Stephenie Meyer, with the exception of Marie, Peter and the ones I will add. I hope you enjoy, happy reading :) Please 
COMMENT :D
and please, do not copy without my permission! I will allow you, you know, but if I find someone who copied me w/o telling me, you will be reported.  if I did copy anyone 's plot- which I doubt, since I searched for keywords, sorry, I did not mean to-really but if you would like to do a fic with the same concept as mine, please tell me first and I will be your number one fan :)

I don't know who made this, I deleted the name acidentally, but whoever he/she is, thank u

PREFACE

I stood there, in a simple yet breathtaking meadow I found when I was out hunting .A strange new scent filled my nose. It was like honey and lilac combined yet not exactly the same. I searched every single direction but I could not find anything or for that matter,  anyone. It was just rain.. tiny droplets of rain. Just like the tears my eyes did not allow me to shed in this state.

I felt the satin-like texture touching my hands. I spun to its direction and truthfully, I saw the most angelic face. His God-like features was not the only reason I was not able to get a grip on myself.  It was not his breathtaking smile, not the golden tone of his eyes but  the love radiating from him to me..

And I stood there, asking myself what I felt in that moment: .. hate or love???

My heart answered back. Both.

^
|
|
Click that to view Chapters 1 to 32 without interruption from comments 

Hey! I gotta warn you guys, the beginning chapters were not edited. I mean, I'm sure it has grammar errors and spellings maybe, but the first chapters are oh-so boring too. But if you trust me, you will continue reading..until you get hooked. Or so they say. Here's the link for the closed discussion. No comments there so leave your comments here, thanks :)

Even if I started this when I was 12 and it ended when i was 13(and now I'm 16, I just visited this site again haha), I promise that I still get a very warm feeling when I read comments here and there. I grew and now I know I had so many mistakes-grammatical,spelling,dealing with haters-This story was part of me and every single reader was once a friend so if you're new, please still comment because I promise you, I will read it and treasure it :)

Tags: bella, betrayal, broken, carlisle, esme, family, hurt

Views: 2372

Replies to This Discussion

Yay!!That was pure fluff as u promised but i loved it! IT was soo cute and sweet and i can't wait for more!BTW,u need to send me more anonymous or more loves wounds.Its hard to choose but i have to say loves wounds is my favorite!!Write more soon!Loved it!
sincerely,
Your Editor
aka
Julia Cullen
haha me too love's wounds is my fav.right now.. but this is special to me too specially it was my first one and i laugh out loud everytime i see the first chapters..ugh. it's embarrassing it's full of grammar errors lol ooh thanks and o sent anonymous chap 3
omg !!!
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
love it <333
keep me updated!!
xx
love shauny
awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
omg!!! that was such a awesome chapter!!!!!!!!
love it!!!!!!!
your such a great writer (:
plz update soon
tnx yami!
tnx :)
tnx
i will
omg loved it soooooo much,it made me cry :/ lol i knoww im weird what can i say im a sucker for love story's haha :P,hope u will update soon,i carn't beleive its nearly over tho :( makes me sad thinking about the end :(
;p lol thanks! sigh..the end maks me sad to :(
that was beautiful!!!
thanks

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service