The Twilight Saga

*ALL CHARACTERS BELONG TO Stephenie Meyer*

This is my first fan fiction so please go easy!!!!

Prologue

One night Isabella Swan, Jacob Black, Emmett McCarty, and Jasper Whitlock were 2 they were kidnapped by the US Government. They were taken to a remote location in the middle of no where. They grew up and became the best team of secrete agents the US government have.

I don't know where this is going yet but I'm going to have the team go to Forks some how to meet their true loves(that's the reason why I didn't put any of the couples in yet)

If anyone comments I'll post more

Views: 2052

Replies to This Discussion

*new reader*
i
love
it
and
add
me
plz?
Thanks!!!! I love new readers!!!! I did heheeheh I'll try and post soon!!!! I firgured out what is going to happen now i just have to write it down hehehe

Why leave it on a cliffy???? :(

Love the story!

The boys are funny and i just really like the idea:)

Write more soon please :)

Because everytime I read a story there is at least one cliffy... Thanks!!!!! I promise to write more soon! thanks for reading!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter.... I still have no clue =P

As I turned to look at who it was that's grabbing me, I got ready to attack, but when I turned I saw.... My father! Since I was 13 I've been hunting down my parents, last I checked they were in Arizona. None of the guys knew that I've been doing this. I still remember the day I found out my parents were still alive...

*FLASHBACK*

God, I hate this training! Well at least I'm hiding in a good place. I ran into James's office, no one would ever expect me to hide here. Everyone thinks I'm a goody two shoe, but actually I'm not. I have an evil mind waiting to be shown.

I started to walk around James's office; I look to desk to see my name. As I got closer I realized it was my file. Being curious, I opened it up to see, two parents and a baby girl. Why is this picture in my file? I asked myself. I read for about 3 hours, I read about how James had been watching me ever since my birth. I read about how my parents fell in love, how they cared for me. Also, in my file there were missing person reports about me, there were also officer reports about my kidnapping. I also found out that my parents were still looking for me and I found out that my parents live in Arizona. From this day forward I would never forget about my parents, and some day, I would find them.

* End FLASHBACK*

The sound of my dad’s voice brought me back from my flashback. “I’m so sorry. I thought you were my wife. I lost her in the crowed somewhere. You look so much like her, well except for your hair.” He said letting go of my arm. “Sorry again” he said while turning around and disappearing into the crowd. 

“Bells” I heard Jacob in my thoughts.

“Yeah, what’s up?” I asked him in my thoughts

“Nothing, just wondering what’s going on, and to tell you that it seems like nothing is going to happen tonight, so we were think about calling it a night.” Jacob told me.

“Yeah, that’s fine you guys, go ahead without me. I’m going to stay here for a bit.” I told all of the guys. Jacob and Emmett said their byes, but Jasper stayed behind saying bye to the guys. Jasper made his way threw the crowd to me.

“He Bella, what’s up? I saw that guy grab you, and you looked like you knew him from some where.” He asked me

“I do.” I told him

“How? I mean the only way you would know him is if you were here before.” Jasper said

“Well, actually, he’s my dad” I said

“But that’s impossible; James said all our parents died in a car crash, or fires, or other tragic events, that is the reason why we got chosen, and no other kids.” He said

“Well that was just the cover story, when I was 13 and we were playing hide and seek, remember when no on could find me for like 4 hours? Well I was in James’s office looking threw my file and I found out that our parents are still alive, and ever since that day I’ve been searching for my parents” I told him. When I looked at him he looked shocked, I waited a few minutes until Jasper finally came too.

“So you mean to tell me that James has been lying to us this whole time?” He asked. All I could do was nod. “I could find my parents? Would you help me?” He asked

“It would be my pleasure. Should we tell Jacob and Emmett?” I asked

“I think we should. I mean wouldn’t you want to know that your parents are still alive?” He said, I nodded. “Okay we will tell them when we go home, Are you ready?” I nodded and we got up to leave.

I know its short but I'll update soon!
Love it!!!!
Love it... So happy you updated!!! Can't wait for more...
Love it!
Okay so everyone likes the twist i put in there????? I thought it would make one, but wasnt sure...... I'll update as soon as i get the chance!!!

***NEW READER***

omg

sounds good

cant wait to read

love it!!!!!!!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service