The Twilight Saga

*ALL CHARACTERS BELONG TO Stephenie Meyer*

This is my first fan fiction so please go easy!!!!

Prologue

One night Isabella Swan, Jacob Black, Emmett McCarty, and Jasper Whitlock were 2 they were kidnapped by the US Government. They were taken to a remote location in the middle of no where. They grew up and became the best team of secrete agents the US government have.

I don't know where this is going yet but I'm going to have the team go to Forks some how to meet their true loves(that's the reason why I didn't put any of the couples in yet)

If anyone comments I'll post more

Views: 2042

Replies to This Discussion

hey i love the chapter....the signal came from the Cullen's really?....well i hope u post more soon plzzzz (:

Thanks... I'm updating now xp

Continued…..

“Are you sure?” I asked looking down at the computer, while Jacob was typing like crazy.

“Hold on, I’m making sure right now.” Jacob said. All I saw was letters and numbers passing the screen.

At this moment all I was thinking about was 1 how in the world does Jacob know how to do this? And 2 I can’t believe it’s the Cullen’s.

Jacob threw his hands in the air and ran them through his hair. “I’m 100% sure that the signal is coming from the Cullen’s house. However, the signal is kind of messed up, so it might mean someone might have planted it there. Sooooooo, we need to get someone on the inside and scan the area.” He said looking at me. When I looked to Jasper he was also looking at me.

“Why me?” I asked

“Because you’re the only one has a way in” Jasper said

“And that’s only because you never give us a chance to get to know the girls” Jacob said

“Fine whatever, I’ll call Edward after school saying you guys are killing me and I need to be anywhere but here” I said.

“Okay well I’ll go check out Emmett, Bella; can you try to get the other one to say something?” Jasper asked. I nodded and headed down the stairs.

Although, I couldn’t see his face because a bag was covering it, when I got into the room the guy looked like cr*p. I could tell that Jasper tried everything he had, well almost everything. I went to the other room and grabbed two waters and a Snicker and walked back to the room I closed the door and pulled the bag off the guy’s head, his face looked the worse then his whole body.

“Veut de l'eau?” I asked (Want some water?) him. He just stared at me for what felt like an hour and nodded his head. I put the water in front of him and sat across from him. He grabbed the bottle and drank half the water in a gulp. “Quel est votre nom?” (What is your name?)

“Andre” he said cautiously

“Who hired you?” I asked as nicely as possible. He just sat there and looked at me. “Don’t make me get the other guy; he’ll end up killing you just for the hell of it”

“I don’t know. I’m just the middle man. I am a private assassin; I got paid 5 million dollars to kill the 4 of you. If I would have known that you guys are trained I would have never taken the job.” He said in perfect English.

“What did the person who hired pay with?” I asked.

“It was transferred to an off shore account and I got it there.” Andre said.

“Give me the account number and the
banks name” I said

“4794653, Bank of America.” I wrote down the number.

“Thank you. We’ll set you free, but I swear to God, you come anywhere near us, or call anyone or tell anyone about us, I will personally put a bullet into your head.” I said and he nodded. “I send Emmett down here; he might want to have a few words with you first.” I walked up the stairs and to the guys. I found Jacob in his room typing away again. “Hey here’s the account number and the bank is Bank of America, try and trace where the money came from.” He nodded. I walked out and went to the shed.

*At the shed*

I opened the door to find Emmett and Peter laughing. Okay, this is way too much good cop. “What’s going on?” I asked

“Nothing! We were just getting to know one another. I got who forced him into this, it’s the gang we are after. They followed us home that one night because they liked your singing and found out our whole plan.” Emmett said.

“Okay, well a lot has happened you go back to the house and deal with the other guy, you can do anything you want but kill him. Realize though that Jasper pretty much did everything but drowned him.” I said and he nodded looked at Peter and walked out the door. “Okay, I won’t hurt you, but I will help you.”

“How can you help me? I have to kill you to get my family back.” He said

“Not necessarily. Do you know where your family is being held?” I asked

“Yes, they haven’t been captured yet, they’re just at home.” He said

“Well the guys and I can get them and I know someone who lives out of state who can help you get a new life.” I said and he looked shocked but nodded. I untied him. “No funny business okay?” And he nodded I lead him back to the house.

“Bella I found out who paid him to come here” Jacob said when we opened the door.

“I’m going with Aro Voltori.” I said

“Yep. Turns out his family founded some big oil company.” Jacob said while Emmett and Jasper walked into the room.

“Hey guys anything new?” I asked them.

“Nothing much we got rid of Andre, if he knows what’s good for him he’s half way to Mexico by now.” Emmett said smiling.

“Okay, that’s the best thing I’ve heard all day, so since we know everything, do I still have to go see Edward or no? Because we have to go save this guy’s family before Aro can get them.” I said

“Yeah sure whatever, what’s your plan about Peter even?” Jacob said

“We’ll go to his house get the family then we’re going to go see Esme!” I said smiling

“Are you sure that’s going to work? We are going up against a billionaire.” Jasper said

“Sure, I know the perfect plan.” I said.

*Saturday in Seattle at Peter’s house

“Ready guys?” I said. They all nodded. I walked up to Peter’s door and knocked. Peter’s wife Carrie opened the door. Carrie looked to be in her late 20’s early 30’s, she had blonde hair, she is around 5’7, and has blue eyes. “Hello Mrs. Jones do you have a minute to talk to us, it concerns your husband.” I said

“Yeah, is he alright?” She said opening the door wider for us to walk in. It was only Emmett and I who were going to get the family. Jasper and Jacob were watching the surroundings making sure we don’t get any surprises.

“Yes, but only for now. We need you to come with us. You and your family are in danger and where we are taking you is safe.” I said

“No not until you tell me what is going on.” Carrie said crossing her arms and taking a seat on the couch.

“Your husband got in a little trouble with a gang around here, and they forced him into something by threating you and your kids-” I was interrupted by my phone ringing . I looked at it to see it was Jacob calling. “Yes Jacob.”

“We’re seeing a black SUV coming down the street. You have like 5 minutes at the max.” Jacob said

“Okay, see you soon.” I said hanging. “We need to move like now. You can either come with us and be safe or stay here and get killed. You have like 5 seconds before I make the decision for you.” Saying to Carrie, she looked like she was thinking. She nodded her head and ran to a door.

“Okay now we have that handled. We need to get prepared, there’s a SUV coming down the street. Watch your back and be ready for anything.” I said to Emmett, he grabbed the gun that was in the back of his pants and loaded it.

“I’ll keep watch up front. I’ll knock twice if I need to come in.” Emmett said while walking towards the door.

“Be careful” I said calling to him but he was already out the door.

I looked at the opened door to where Carrie walked to, only to find Carrie with her two daughters packing a bag. Her two daughters looked like they could be twins. They both were wearing the same dress and shoes; they both had light brown hair with little red bows in their hair.

“You’ll only need clothes for 2 days.” I told her. She looked at me and nodded. 1 minute later, she had the girls and her already to go. I told them to wait by the front door until I got them. I saw Emmett by the tree looking down the road. “Hey Emmett, we clear?”

“Yes.” He said

“Come on” I directed to Carrie and the girls to the car we had. I opened the back door which had car seats in it. Carrie put the two girls into them, the bag of clothes on the floor, and sat next to them. I closed the door and went to the driver’s side. “Come on Emmett, we don’t have that much time.” I said starting the car. He hopped into the passenger’s side and we drove down the street. Good thing these windows are tinted or else the guys in the SUV would have seen Carrie and the girls.

“I’ll call the guys and tell them to follow us.” Emmett said taking out his phone. I nodded and turned on the radio.

***********************************************************************************************************************************

I know the end of this chapter kind of sucked... But I promise to make the next one better!!!! PLEASE GIVE ME FEEDBACK!!!!!! good or bad just as long as I know you guys are reading it.. Thanks

THIS IS ABSOULETY AMAZING PLEASE POST MORE :DDD and keep me updated if you do please :)<3

Here's Andre

Here's Peter

Here's Carrie

And here are the 2 little girls (next chapter will have the names have to think of them)

omg!! amazing!! luved it!! post more soon!!

I'll try as soon as possible!!! thanks for reading

Love the outfit's....the chapter was awesome...cant wait for more lol (:

Awesome chapter....

-Ashley Jordan

Thanks I'll try and have some more this weekend...

-Denice Cullen

Haha thanks :D I'll try and post more soon, hopefully sooner then last time.. but swim season just started and it sucks!!!!! but I promise I WILL FINISH THIS STORY!!!!!!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service