The Twilight Saga

*ALL CHARACTERS BELONG TO Stephenie Meyer*

This is my first fan fiction so please go easy!!!!

Prologue

One night Isabella Swan, Jacob Black, Emmett McCarty, and Jasper Whitlock were 2 they were kidnapped by the US Government. They were taken to a remote location in the middle of no where. They grew up and became the best team of secrete agents the US government have.

I don't know where this is going yet but I'm going to have the team go to Forks some how to meet their true loves(that's the reason why I didn't put any of the couples in yet)

If anyone comments I'll post more

Views: 2030

Replies to This Discussion

IDK???? hahaha fine i will...

Here is for Ashley:)

Emmett's POV

*2 hours later after the guys spilt up*

Dang it! Still no sign of Bella. hmmm I wonder if she went to see Edward.. I mean She was upset about that, yeah maybe. Now to find out where he lives.

*15 minutes later*

After talking to a informent that lives in Forks, I am now standing in Edwards drive way. Dang his house is bigger then ours. I got out of the car and went up the stairs. A few seconds later, Renesmee opeden the door.

"Well hello there, what a surprise. What can I do for you, Emmett?" She asked.

What should i just say, 'Oh nothing i just wanted to ask if Bella is here, she ran away after Jacob told her something stupid' ummm i dont think thats going to work.""Ummm... can i speak to Edward, its kind of a emergency." I asked

"Umm.. Sure... Just a second." She said with a confused look on her face. "Edward... Someones at the door for you." She yelled "Would you like to come in?"

"Sure." i said.. when i got in she closed the door. Dang there house it beautiful and HUGE! "You have a awesome house"

"Thanks, could you wait here for a second while I go get Bella?" She said

"Yeah, go ahead." I said. After she left I just stood there, Emily taught me to never do anything in someones else's house unless they let you. Finally after 5 minutes Edward and Renesmee came down. "Hi Edward"

"Hi Emmett, What's going on? Is there anything wrong?" He asked

"Ummm... Could we go outside for a second?" I asked

"Sure" Edward said

After we got outside I start. "Okay, Edward I know we haven't known each other very long but I need your help" I said

"And what would that be?" He asked

"Bella ran away, after Jacob said something really really stupid to her, and well I know that you kissed her, so I know you have feeling for her, so I was wondering if you could help search for her?" I asked

"Ummm.. Yeah sure... By the way.. How did you know that me and Bella kissed?" He asked, but he looked angyr for some odd reason.

"Bella told us, and thats also a reason why she ran away" I told him, he looked even worse. "Dude, You okay? You look really mad about something"

"Nothing, nothing, let me just get my jacket and we can leave.. Do you want the girls to come?" He asked

"Umm... sure.. Why not the more help the better" I said

"Okay, but you might want to come in, they might take a while." He said with a smile.

*20 minutes later*

"Okay if they are not down here in 10 seconds I'm leaving, i only have an hour and 20 minutes until I'm supposed to meet up with Jasper and Jacob. And trust me you want to find Bella before then." I told Edward

"Okay?.. Girls Hurry up or we will leave without you" He yell to them. After 20 seconds, i finally gave up

"Come on Edward lets go, we have to find her." I told He just nodded.

"Wait!" I heard a yell. "Were coming"

When i saw them come down they were dressed in skirts and high heels. "What are you wearing? Were not going to a club, we are hiking, running, and climbing, And you are not coming if thats what you are wearing." I told them

"Well then i guess we are not going, because this is what we always where." Rosalie said

'Whatever, I plan on finding Bella with or without your guys help." I said heading towards the door. I heard Edward follow. I guess he is coming. After he closed the door, he spoke.

'Guess you are really determined to find Bella." He said

I stopped "Dude, I have known Bella my WHOLE life, there is nothing I wouldn't do for her, I would kill anyone that tried or did hurt her. She is kind, sweet, athletic, amazing, and the best prank puller I know, if I wasn't her cousin i would be in love with her, well i kind of am, but in the brotherly way nothing more. But seriously if you hurt her in anyway, I will make it look like an accident, and I'm pretty sure Jasper and Jacob too, and a whole lot of other people, so you better watch out." He looked scared now. Good, he better be

*1 hour and 10 minutes later*

"Okay, well you better go home now, I'll call you to give you updates... oh and here is Bella's number." I handed him the slip of paper that had Bella's number on it. "Call her and see if she answers you.. well bye.' I said while running the opposite direction not waiting for him to answer, the whole time we were looking we didn't say a word.

*5 minutes later*

"Hey guys, you find anything?" I asked

"Nope" Both of them said

"Me neither, well I guess we have to call James... Jacob since you caused this, you get the honors!" I said.

"Fine!" He said taking out his phone.

*Jacob POV*

Ring ring ring Please don't pick up please!

"Hello Jacob.. Whats up?" James said. Dang it

"Um... Well Bella ran away." I said

"She WHAT?" James yelled

"She ran away"I said

"Why did she? What happened?" He demanded

"I sort of told her why would any guy kiss her, she got kissed by this kid" I said

"Jacob you better fix this, or I swear you will be on a flight back here faster you can say Bella, do I make myself clear?" He asked

"Yes, Sir" I said

"Good, I'll try and contact her. You better hope she isn't in any kind of danger or you will be sorry." He said hanging up.

"Well, what did he say?" Emmett said

"That he would contact her, and that I better hope she isn't in any danger or I'll be sorry" I said scared.

"Dang, well I guess the only thing we can do now is hope for the best." Jasper said. While heading back to the car.

*6 hours later.. 2 A.M. the next morning*

*Jacob's POV still*

It’s been a really really messed up week
Seven days of torture, seven days of bitter
And my girlfriend went and cheated on me
She’s a California dime but it’s time for me to quit her

La la la, whatever, la la la, it doesn’t matter, la la la, oh well, la la la

We’re going at it tonight tonight
There’s a party on the rooftop top of the world
Tonight tonight and were dancing on the edge of the Hollywood sign
I don’t know if I’ll make it but watch how good I’ll fake it
Its all right, all right, tonight, tonight

Who could be calling at this hour?

"Hello?" I said in a sleepy voice.

"Good morning Jacob" James said

I sat straight up. "Morning James, Got anything new with Bella?"

"Yes, actually, she called she is fine and is staying with one of my friends in Alaska, tomorrow at school you will tell everyone, if they ask, she is visiting her Aunt, and will return in 1 week. Got it?" he said

"Yes sir." I said completly over welmed of how far Bella was.

"Good. Call me tomorrow... Make sure you get the report for the drug dealers. Don't forget you have a job to do!" he said hanging up.

Dang it! I won't be able to see Bella for a week. Dang it! I wonder how Emmett and Jasper are going to take it......

hahah YAY!!! hahah yep just for you i had to do the 2 in the morning! hahaha
hahaha thxs hahah! YAY my bro just left hahah
KK Night sleep tight... Don't let the bed bug bite.. if they do throw a book at them... if that doesnt work.... grab a bat and hit them... if that doesnt workd get a machine gun and blast them with it hahahah night!!!
I love this!! Please post more!!
amazing
Love it
Awesome!!
Thanks everyone for commenting! I'll post more soon as i can!
New reader!! I really like it!!
Hey thanks! I love new readers!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service