The Twilight Saga

Happy Endings - Breaking Dawn in Emmett and Rosalie's eyes (all ages)

Special thanks to Mona for this awesome banner!!! Love how it centres Bella, but you're drawn to Emmett's hot abbs, and Rosalie. Also how it doesn't forget who the story is usually centred around... =D

This is my fan fiction about Breaking Dawn in Emmett and Rosalie's Eyes. I'm not sure if I will continue it yet, so leave a comment on the first chapter and tell me if I should.

I'm doing this just for you Mrs Emmett Cullen =)!!!

Special thanks to My regular readers, TeamCarlisle+Esme, Mrs Emmett Cullen, and Marshmallow (who just doesn't comment XP)

Ok, first chapter.

Chapter 1- Emmett

The mess from the wedding was cleaned up as soon as all the guests left. It was done in a matter of minutes, which was good, because I was itching to go and get the new MMORPG Xbox game, Revenge of the Underworld, and kick Jaspers but. I went to walk out the door, but Rose grabbed my hand, turning me around.

“You’re not going to get that stupid new video game, are you?” she said. I hung my head in shame.

“Yeah, I am,” I admitted, sensing what was coming next. As usual, she would say “You don’t need it. Make do with one of the other billions of video game you’ve got.” Somehow though, her answer surprised me.

“Is it that Underworld one?” she asked. I nodded, half scared.

“How many players can it have?” she said.

“Um, four on the one gaming system. Why?” I asked, really confused. Since when was Rose into videogames?

“Alice and I want to play with our husbands for once. Can you have team verses team?” She asked. I looked at her, dumbfounded. There had to be a catch.

“Uh, yeah. Why?” I said. I was scared now. Rose never, ever, EVER played videogames. Alice occasionally would, but usually she preferred to go shopping or do one of her other girly things. Rose flicked her hair over her shoulder.

“We thought we should be spending more time with our husbands,” she said simply. I had to laugh then. As if.

“What’s the catch?” I said. Now it was Rose’s turn to laugh.

“No catch,” she said, and I could see the honesty in her beautiful golden eyes. I smiled widely.

“I’ll see you in a bit then,” I said, kissing her on the lips briefly before racing off to the store. This was weird. Rosalie playing videogames was like... like Carlisle killing a human for no reason at all. It didn’t happen.

“Ten bucks says that Alice and I can beat you,” Jasper said, as he, Alice, Rose and I sat on the couch, a remote in each of our hands, waiting for the game to load eagerly. I laughed.

“You’re on,” I said with a grin. I could easily beat Jasper at quite a few games, so my only weakness was Rosalie’s lack of experience... and Alice’s uncanny ability to see what we were going to go before we did it... We briefly passed the manual around, memorizing the controls before the game loaded.

“I have to say Emmett, I’m sort of betting on Jasper and Alice,” Rose admitted. I laughed.

“Don’t worry Rose, you have the videogame master on your side,” I said. Jasper snorted, and Rose laughed. Just then, the game loaded. Jasper had the player one remote, and selected multiplayer duel. I grinned widely, as the game began.

Punch, kick, dodge, power up, triple kick, jump, defend, punch, punch, dodge... the game seemed to go along in that pattern. Rose was actually kicking but, even beating Jasper for a short moment, until his soldier instincts kicked in and Rose died. I had already taken down Alice by that point, so it was just us.

Alice was telling Jasper what I was about to do a moment before I did it, and Rose was screaming at her not to cheat. I chuckled, picking Jasper up in a matter of moments, and throwing him into a rock. Running towards his character, I grabbed a rock, shoving it into his characters heart. His character died instantly.

“Oh yeah!” I said, high fiving Rose and laughing at Alice’s annoyed expression. Jasper had to laugh to, kissing his wife’s forehead and handing me my ten dollars. Even Rose was exited, which was a plus.

“Care for a rematch?” I asked. We all laughed, restarting the game. Rose and I were kicking but heaps by now, working out strategies to avoid Alice’s visions, and by the third game, we were winning.

Wow Rose was hot when she was winning, with her smile that any girl would kill for, and her blond hair around her shoulders wavering ever so slightly. And her golden honey eyes, how much I loved them. Casually, I placed my arm around her, kissing her lips. “What was that for?” she asked with a smile. “Have I ever told you how hot you are when you’re winning?”

Views: 1903

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah lol
Yay! at least Rose and Emmett are on the same page now! Love it!
Yeah! It's quite weird writing about depressed Emmett! I'm glad I won't have to do that again!
NESSIE!!!!!!!!!!! She's adorable!
I know!!!!!!!!!

just a little fyi emmett's full name is Emmett Dale McCarty Cullen not Mcarthy it's McCarty and try to proof read your chapters next time before posting them it will allow the time for you to review your chapter and fix the grammar errors 

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service