The Twilight Saga

Beautiful banner by Eva! :D

This story is a sort of Alice/Jazz story/After Breaking Dawn/Everyone story. It's weird. But I don't want you running for the hills just yet. I think the story line is pretty unique. :) It's centered around Alice's unknown past. And her vampire friend from when she was put into the asylum. She has no memory of him. That is, until she sees a vision of him and it looks like a passing traveler who heard about Nessie and wanted to see for himself. But he was there for Alice. And he intended to stay. And of course there's romance, romance between everyone. So don't count Edward and Bella out yet. I'm so excited to write it and for you to read it. So I hope you all do. :)

Preface-

Months after the blow of the fight, we thought things would be quiet. We assumed our world would be simple. Eat, love, and be a family. And for a while, up to a point, it was. We all lived in harmony with one another. Until someone from the past, entered our future. And then, the rest unraveled. Soon, we were haunted.

(Disclaimer: Alice's story and all of the characters belong to SM. But the plot belongs to me!)

[Tell me what you think! Should I write more?] :D

Views: 51

Replies to This Discussion

Sounds.... Interesting please more!!!
Thanks Lover of Emmet! I am now! :D
sounds very intersting you should post it
Thank you Rini! :) I will.

You should totally write more!!!! Anyway,I can't wait obviously. :)

Thanks Twilight Chick! I can't wait for you to read it. :)

Anyone else? :/
sounds interesting, Kals! :D
Thanks Jonnie! :D
i would love to read it plz keep me posted
Thank you Tonya! I will! :D
Sounds very intriguing. I would love to read this story. If you do please update me.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service