The Twilight Saga

A/N: I finally got into writing. Tell me what you think (:
Chapter 1: Jacob

Sigh.
So here I am, sitting on my bed, looking at my baby pink colored walls, with some antique art, straightening my hair while I hear Jacob zipping up his backpack in his room.

Ziiiip.
Ziiip.
Ziiip.
Ziiip.

Zip, and unzip. Zip and unzip. If he continues like that, he’ll probably break the thing.

I got up and walked up to my wall sized mirror and look at myself. Wow.

I can’t believe Alice would make me wear such a thing. Ever since me and my family moved to Portland, Oregon, Alice went straight to the mall, and tagged me along with her. She found TONS of dresses and insisted on buying me all of them (8 in total, each $800ish dollars) I had to let her down, it was just too much.

But of course my dear Alice never leaves the mall empty-handed so I let her choose one dress… and I regret it.
She bought me a red, thigh-lengthed dress, with a neckline that shoots down to my belly button, and my back was almost exposed, but some tiny, skinny, and tightening pieces flung from side to side of my back part, making crosses, which barely covered anything.
To complete it, she got me red high heels, nothing to special.

I had to admit though; I really liked it here in Portland. Wilson High School was full of students, I thought to myself that since there were a lot of kids, then me and my family shouldn’t have a problem blending in.

I was wrong. Very wrong.

Rosalie told me that it doesn’t matter what part of the world be move to, we will always be the “prettiest.” I couldn’t help but laugh at that.

Rosalie also told me that since I’m 16, I should start dating, then she got into this whole history of, well, herself. She told me how she started dating when she was 10, and she told me how everyone loved her, how she got a lot of compliments from the boys, and, blaah.

Mom stopped her when she got into details, I had no idea why but Mom got mad, and I saw dad roll his eyes.

Portland was… interesting. It was always so rainy, which is a good thing. I met some nice people at my high school; this one
girl who was the first to talk to me was called Lucianaee. But since it was a mouthful, everyone called her Luci. I had to admit, she was really pretty. She had long, black, with a blue tone, hair and side bangs, with a small, perfectly oval face, and almond shaped eyes; and a perfectly straight noise with freckles running across her bridge. Luci had really thin lips.

I looked at myself in the dress, and my straight hair.
I’ve never really straightened my hair before… it looks odd.

All of a sudden I heard a thud, making the house rumble, which causes me to fall back on my bed and roll backwards back onto the floor. Ow. The books on the shelf stumbled down and onto my head. Arg. Then I heard a howl, no, a cry in pain. It was Jacob.

Oh no.

I shot up and fumbled with the door-knob for a few seconds. Ugh, stupid traits. Dad says I got it from mom.
Once I got it open, I half-ran to Jacob’s room, I would have ran faster if I didn’t have my high heels on. Once I got to his room, I saw that dad, mom, Carlisle, and Esme were already at his door, hovering.
I pushed dad and mom away from the door, flying into Jacob’s room. I looked around the room, trying to find Jacob.

He wasn’t here.

Then I saw the window open, and the curtain fluttering from the breeze.

“Nessie,” I heard my mom walk up behind me. “Come with me.”

“No!” I tried to scream, but my voice only came out in a cracked whisper.

“Nessie, please. You need to come.”

“No, mom! You, I, I don’t… this can’t be happening!” I ran out of his room crying, and jumped down the stairs. How can mom be so calm about this?

I was about to jump down the other flight of stairs, but I suddenly stumbled down to the floor. Huh.
Then I noticed that my heel broke. Oh gosh, I don’t have time for this.

I angrily took the heel in my hands and stood up, darted down the stairs and threw the heel angrily at the front door. I screamed in frustration, and fell to the floor.

I don’t know how long I’ve been lying here, probably hours. Or minutes?
That didn’t really matter now, because right then, I heard the voice of an angel.
“Nessie? I’m okay. It’s me, don’t worry, I’m right here.”
I knew that voice. It was… Jacob’s. I froze in my place. I didn’t know what to do.

After a couple of minutes, everything started to blur out. I looked up, scared. I only saw the angel’s blurry brown skin and dark hair. I rubbed my eyes to see better but everything was still blurry. I stood up, panicked, but then the room started spinning, spinning, and spinning. Then everything went black.

Views: 53

Replies to This Discussion

wooow! i loovee this storryy! ur a reallyy good writter btw! :)
mooree chapteers!! haha
write more plz!!!!!
Love your story!
will you send me a message when you post a new chapter?
thnx
i love u story u have to write more please!!!!
*whimpers* *pouts*

No i havent forgotten about ur story.

No i am not a dog lol

one ?: did u quit writing? if u did im really :( i love this story and hope you continue. its been a while
did u leave the twilight saga or something? im in pain waiting for another chapter. ur story is awesome and u just..........disappeared?
i agree what happened??? i want to know what happend lol
:'(

she dissappeared. no reply from her. no new posts. no commenting or anything
what a shame :( it was such a good story.....
hey where did she go? i really like this story
Please write more this story is awesome!!!!
okay we have been waiting and you have still posted more of your story. Please write more

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service