The Twilight Saga

This is a story about Bella having another baby. But it is while she is still a vampire. Takes place 20 years after Breaking Dawn. So nessie has married and moved out with jake. Please enjoy and im open for any ideas and suggestions for the next chapter. Live, Love, Twilight. Enjoy...

Chapter 1:Spoons BPOV

It was just a typically drizzly day in Forks WA. Yes, we are back in Forks I mean it's been 20 freaking years. But anyway, I was sitting in the arms of the most wonderful husband in the world.Watching Emmett and Jasper playing cards, Rosalie and Alice looking through fashion magazines, and Esme arranging flowers. Where's Nessie you ask? well she and Jake have their own house and are happily married. So back to reality. "Bella," Emmett yelled. "Do you want to play cards with me and Jasper," he asked and then he gave me  the puppy dog eyes that I couldn't resist. I sighed, "Sure why not." They were playing Spoons. I was always good at this game when I was human, but I decided against telling them. I walked out of Edward's arms. He pouted, I laughed. Then I went to join Jazz and Em on the carpet. While everyone gathered around to watch.

1 Hour Later

After whooping Jazz and Em's butts for the 100th time I decided to stop. Emmett went to pout in the corner to pout and muttering curse words under his breath. Jasper complemented me on my playing skills. Edward was playing my lulaby at his piano, so I decied to join him. But when I got up I was suddenly dizzy. I felt tired and weak. Then I collasped. The last thing I heard was Edward screaming my name and the running footsteps of my concerend family.

I will be writing more but i will wait until I get at least five comments from different people. And if its not that good it will get better. Please no harsh comment I am only 12.

Views: 299

Replies to This Discussion

no no!! i love it great jon and keep on writing!! you have my full support!
i love the story! keep me updated!
Thanks every one :3
i love it!!!!

*new reader*
are you going to continue your story??
yes i am i just get writers block a lot
-NEW READER-
A_W_E_S_O_M_E
Update Me Please xx
thank u
anyone still wanna read this?
I love it. Add me and please rite more.
srry i havent updated in along time i've got school.

Chapter 9 BPOV

Today the babies weren't kicking so Emmett decided to go to a theme park today. Edward tried to protest, but I stopped him because I didn't want to rain on Emmett's parade. I decided to stay home and the rest could go because it would be bad for the kids if I went. They all loaded up the cars and Edward kissed me good-bye. "I'll be back soon Love, don't hurt yourself, promise?" he asked. "I promise,"I replied. They all got in the cars and drove away while I waved. I then looked down at my stomach thinking dang I'm hungry. I went to the kitchen to grab some food. Allie suggested an apple, but EJ wanted pie. So I decided to go with apple pie to satisfy them both. I then went to go sit down on the couch. Then I go the shock of my life. Tanya Denali was on the couch and she did not look happy. "W-what are you doing here Tanya?" I stuttered I was now terrified for my babies. "I came to get my Edward back from you and to do that I must get you out of the way!" she growled. My first instinct was to run so that's what I did. I ran for my babies sake, but Tanya was right on my tail. I can tell she had drinking human blood. I could smell it on her. I just hope I could get away fast enough. She tackled me but I was careful not to land on my stomach. The twins were terrified, but not for themselves but for me. I kicked Tanya off and jumped to my feet. "NO ONE ENDANGERS MY BABIES!!!" I yelled with my hormones and instincts kicking in. Tanya did not back down, she got into fighting position. I pounced at her and tackled her into a tree. We battled it out for a bit until I got Tanya's arm. She screamed and pounced for me. I didn't think I would make it out of this attack.

DUN DUN DUUUUUNNNNNNNN!!!!!! dramatic isnt it well hope u liked it
noooo!! you left a cliffy!! but dont you think alice would have seen this??
no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! plz more more more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (dont let tanya kill anyone cuz then i will be real sad...............)

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service