The Twilight Saga

This is a story about Bella having another baby. But it is while she is still a vampire. Takes place 20 years after Breaking Dawn. So nessie has married and moved out with jake. Please enjoy and im open for any ideas and suggestions for the next chapter. Live, Love, Twilight. Enjoy...

Chapter 1:Spoons BPOV

It was just a typically drizzly day in Forks WA. Yes, we are back in Forks I mean it's been 20 freaking years. But anyway, I was sitting in the arms of the most wonderful husband in the world.Watching Emmett and Jasper playing cards, Rosalie and Alice looking through fashion magazines, and Esme arranging flowers. Where's Nessie you ask? well she and Jake have their own house and are happily married. So back to reality. "Bella," Emmett yelled. "Do you want to play cards with me and Jasper," he asked and then he gave me  the puppy dog eyes that I couldn't resist. I sighed, "Sure why not." They were playing Spoons. I was always good at this game when I was human, but I decided against telling them. I walked out of Edward's arms. He pouted, I laughed. Then I went to join Jazz and Em on the carpet. While everyone gathered around to watch.

1 Hour Later

After whooping Jazz and Em's butts for the 100th time I decided to stop. Emmett went to pout in the corner to pout and muttering curse words under his breath. Jasper complemented me on my playing skills. Edward was playing my lulaby at his piano, so I decied to join him. But when I got up I was suddenly dizzy. I felt tired and weak. Then I collasped. The last thing I heard was Edward screaming my name and the running footsteps of my concerend family.

I will be writing more but i will wait until I get at least five comments from different people. And if its not that good it will get better. Please no harsh comment I am only 12.

Views: 299

Replies to This Discussion

we can tell you haven't posted in over a month

im so sorry!!!!!!

New Reader, I love your story

Update soon PLZ!!!!!!!

i'll try but i have a lot to do

amazing allie!

please add and update me (:

love the story <3

xoxo--Dancing Vampire

thanks but i cant write lately cuz i have this class called WCATY and i have a wrinting assignmetn each week

omg!! i feel so bad aboutnot commenting allie! pls forgive me! i got caught up in school :(

anyways ...i LOVED the chappy !! cant wait to see what happen next

I love it can't wait for more. Please update soon. Please keep me updated.
Please update soon

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service