The Twilight Saga

Edward and Bella are finally happy and together again and Renesmee has a mother and father. Everything's great, right? Then, they decide to move. Relationships are on edge and so are lives. 

(Better summary later)

There will be a couple of new characters that I'll be making up. But also the ones we all know and love. 

Starting up as soon as I can!! 

For those who haven't read "Don't Forget": 

Don%27t%20Forget.pdf

Views: 92

Replies to This Discussion

thankss!!!

Chapter Three: Now And Then—Bella

I was now sitting on the couch in the living room of our brand new home. The fireplace was lit and the stars were out. According to the grandfather clock that came along with the house, it was three in the morning.

There was the sound of footsteps padding down the stairs. A second later, Renesmee walked in. Her bronze hair was falling out of its ponytail and her pajamas were wrinkled as if she had been tossing and turning unable to sleep.

“What’s wrong, honey?” I asked her as she took a seat beside me.

“I can’t sleep. All I can think about is Jacob.” She laid her head down on my shoulder.

“I thought you understood that he couldn’t come. That he needs to stay back in La Push. I thought you two talked about that.”

She nodded. “We did. But that doesn’t mean I stopped wanting him here. It hasn’t even been a day and I already miss him.”

“I know. Remember? He used to be my best friend, too. He was there for me when I needed him most. No, I’m not his imprint like you are, but that doesn’t change the fact that I miss him, too.”

She stared up at me with her big brown eyes. “But that’s different, Mom. You loved him as friend. And I…”

I straightened up. “Are you saying you love him? Like in the more than friend sense?”

She bit her lip. “I don’t know. Maybe. I know that I didn’t want to let go of him this morning.”

“But, sweetie, sometimes you have to let go. I let go of your father after he left,” I explained.

“Yeah, and now you two are together again.”

I brushed my fingers through her hair. “You know what they say. ‘If you love something let it go. If it comes back to you, it’s yours forever.’ I promise you, things will turn out. Just wait for the right time, okay?”

Renesmee made a little noise along with lines of, “Okay,” and her eyelids fluttered close as she fell asleep on my shoulder.

The back door opened and Edward stepped in.

“What happened?” he asked noticing Renesmee.

“She couldn’t sleep. She misses Jacob,” I told him. “I think she really loves him. She just doesn’t know for sure yet.”

He had an uncomfortable look on his face.

“What’s wrong?”

He shook his head. “Nothing. Just…I missed so much of her life and now she’s in love. I wish I was there whenever she was little. I missed out on so much.”

I stared down at the coffee table unable to look him in the eye. “I’m sorry. I know, I should’ve tried to find you. I feel like it’s all my fault. You have no idea how mad Renesmee was when she found out about you. And whenever we left Alaska, I felt like I was taking her away from you.”

He came over and sat down next me. “It’s okay now. Yes, I wish I was here. But look at us now. We’re together and we have Renesmee.”

if u post send me a message :)

its really great

keep me posted

thanks! will do!
Love it
more ASAP plz :)
thanks and posting more soon!! :D
love it...
thanks!

Love your story write more soon!!!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service