The Twilight Saga

Bella, a poor 17- year old who is forced to work as Edward Cullen's personal maid!

Edward, a rich, spoiled 17 yr.old, who is dedicated to make Bella's life miserable while she works for him.

Despite all their bitter treatment towards each other...They will soon FALL IN LOVE.

But what Bella doesn't know is that she is the long lost daughter of Charlie Swan, a rich business tycoon...the arch rival of the Cullens. Which will turn everything upside down.

Tags: Bella, Edward, alice, all, carlise, comedy, cullens, emmett, esme, hired, More…human, jasper, love, rom-com, romance, rosalie

Views: 6078

Replies to This Discussion

i love it...its so cool.....post more ASAP
Plzzzz write more it's amazing:D
gosh its so luvly....plz continue writing.......
I can't wait for the next chapter!!!

CHAPTER 6—She looked…inexplicable.Beyond beautiful.

BELLA POV

Prom is tonight. Alice has been working on me the whole day. I didn’t like the makeup and dress part but hanging out with Alice is fun. We became good friends instantly.

“Uh, Alice…why is Edward always mean to me? I mean, I do a good job all the time, I do everything he asks me to, I—“ I asked her while she applied lip gloss on my lips.

Alice cut me off “Bella, Edward got all cranky like that because when he was 10, he and Dad got in a car accident and nearly drowned in the river.. It’s trauma, I guess. It’s really weird how one simple accident seemed to change everything. He used to be kind and a gentleman. Well he is still a genteman but he’s all cranky now.”

“Oh.I didn’t know—that’s too bad.”

“I know.” She curled my hair and made it shiny. “Bella, be patient with him. I can see changes in him that you don’t see and that’s because of your presence.” Alice winked at me.(Author’s Note: Alice knows about Edward nursing Bella. She’s kind of sneaky, you know.)

“Ok, Bella wear this dress. Careful, your hair and makeup will be ruined.” I stripped off and wore a short perple dress that ended mid-thigh. It was kind of…sexy.

BELLA’S PROM OUTFIT: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=17808756

She helped me wear the strappy heels and all the jewelry. She led me to a body-length mirror.

I saw a brunette beauty with mahogany wavy hair and she is wearing a purple dress.

“You look perfect Bella!” Alice said proudly

Was the girl in the mirror me??

EDWARD POV

After I wore my classic tux I waited outside of Alice’s room. Ugh. Its been all day prom is three hours away. Im excited to see what Bella looks like. With her natural beauty added a bit of makeup…She’ll be perfect.

The door opened.

A beautiful girl wearing a purple dress came out. She was beyond belief.

“B—Bella?” I think my emerald eyes just popped out, she’s just so…beautiful.gorgeous.perfect.

“Yeah?”

“You look…amazing.”

“Thanks.” She blushed. Enhancing the effect.

“I know Edward. She’s beautiful.You’re welcome.” Alice said sarcastically

“Sorry. Thanks Alice.You’re the best. I owe you one. You look beautiful” I smiled at her. Alice is wearing a magenta dress
ALICE’S OUTFIT: http://www.polyvore.com/alice.prom/set?id=17836024

“Thanks.Now go! I’ll wait for my date here.”

I held out my arm, Bella took it. It was a short ride to the hotel since I was staring at her most of the time. The prom
is Hollywood Theme. I t was a very creative idea. Its a common theme but the way they decorated the hotel ballroom is wow, just...wow

When we came in everyone was dancing. The song was You and Me-Lifehouse.

Bella and I danced. Wow, she knows how to dance, she 's very graceful.

"Having fun?" I said conversationally

"A bit."

"Too bad." I suddenly spotted Emmett with a blonde wearing a red dress. She's beautiful, but she's blonde. "There's Emmett with a girl named Rosalie, and Alice with a guy named Jasper." I pointed towards them

ROSALIE'S OUTFIT: http://www.polyvore.com/rosalie.prom/set?id=17835931

We danced,we were so close to each other we could be kissing.

Then I did the unexpected.

I kissed her. She kissed me back.Our lips moved in unison. Her kiss wasn't like any kiss I experienced before. It was almost magical.

I moved away. "Sorry. I--"

"My first kiss.." she muttered

"Really?"

"yeah."

"So...do you want to go out with me?" I told her

I know, I know. A cliffy. I dont have time. Im real busy. Idk when will be the next post.

love it post soon =]
loving everything...........exept for the cliffie...............but i still love it ....................more please
i'm going with rose jean!!!!!!!!!1 ahhh tourture!
I LOVE this story!
ugh!u left us hanging kylie..............
A CLIFFY??? COME ON!!!!?? why'd ya do it??

Loved it cant wait to c what happens NEXT!!

always a fan
britt
sorry. but that part is fun for me :)))
and i dont have time.

but i'll post ASAP.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service