The Twilight Saga

Bella, a poor 17- year old who is forced to work as Edward Cullen's personal maid!

Edward, a rich, spoiled 17 yr.old, who is dedicated to make Bella's life miserable while she works for him.

Despite all their bitter treatment towards each other...They will soon FALL IN LOVE.

But what Bella doesn't know is that she is the long lost daughter of Charlie Swan, a rich business tycoon...the arch rival of the Cullens. Which will turn everything upside down.

Tags: Bella, Edward, alice, all, carlise, comedy, cullens, emmett, esme, hired, More…human, jasper, love, rom-com, romance, rosalie

Views: 6023

Replies to This Discussion

New reader this is great plz post more soon and pz keep me update
omg i love it please keep me update
where has the writer been...cause i love this story hah
WHEN ARE YOU GONNA POST MORE!?!?!??!?!?!?!
omg so weird!!!! i was at a sleep over and we watches shutter AND paranormal activity!!! paranormal activity wasnt as scary as i thought it was going to be though!!!!! this is sssssssssoooooo good please write more soon!!!
OMG THIS IS GOING TO A PERFICT SOLUTION THIS IS AWSOME CANT WAIT FOR MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
niiiiiiiiiiiiice !! ur ff is sooooo kewl !!! i rly luv it
plz keep me updated , and post ASAP :D plzplzplzplzplzpzplzpzlp
plz
plz
plz
plz
plz
lpz
plz
plz
plz
plz
plz
plz
plz
plz
plz
plz
plz
plz
plz
plz
plz
plz
plz
plz
plz
plz
plz
plz
plz
plz
plz

CHAPTER 11

ROSALIE POV

"You found your sister? my...my long lost daughter?" My dad asked after the long silence. Mom was too shocked to speak. I even showed them the DNA results. I didn't tell them the part about Bella being a Cullen's personal maid yet. They haven't recovered from shock yet.

"That's what I told you, right?" I asked, suddenly being impatient. I wasn't even that shocked when I found out.

"Tell us about her." Mom said speaking for the first time.

"Well she's from Forks, Washington. Dad's hometown. She works as a maid at the...the..." I trailed off. Should I really tell them this? My heart thumped.

"the what, Rose?" Dad asked

"She works at the Cullens." I said. No way I'm telling them that she's Edward's girlfriend. No need that both of them have a coma because of me.

"Maid of the Cullens? too bad." Mom said calmly.

"Tell her to resign and bring her here!" Dad said...loudly.

I grabbed my cell. This damned phone call changes everything.

BELLA POV

"You're resigning?" Esme asked. Her breathtaking face questioning.

"Yes. personal reasons." Rose told me Cullens and Swans were enemies. Maybe if I told the Cullens I'm a Swan they would have shoved me outside themselves. The truth that I'm a Swan still shocks me. Swans were equally rich as the Cullens. Rivals in their chain of businesses.

"Im leaving tomorrow." I told her

"Okay, Bella. Thanks for everything." Esme said. I gave her a smile and left. Edward was there. waiting for me in the hallway. With a furious look in his face.

"What do you mean you're leaving?!" Edward shouted.

"Edward, I found my real parents. They want me to live with them and stop my work. but..." I know our relationship would be very complicated and...star-crossed once I start living with my parents.

"but what?"

"My real parents are...Charlie and Renee Swan."

"So?"

"You're not mad or anything?" Wow. his answer surprised me. Maybe he didn't take the rivalry too seriously.

"If you're talking about the Cullens vs. Swan thing, I don't care. Our families being rivals won't stop me from loving you. If I have to move out to be with you, I will. Just promise me you wont forget me." He said. His words really melted my insides.
What he said was very sweet. Very rarely does boys these days say that to their girlfriends.

"Of course not, silly. But we have to keep it a secret from now." I said.

"Yeah sure." He threw his arms around me. "I'll miss you. So much. It will be very different sleeping without someone saying how much she loves me." I laughed.

"I'll miss you too."

"Here's my number. I'm sure you'll have a cellphone now." He handed me a piece of paper.

"I love you, Edward."

"I love you too." I gave him a parting kiss and walked away.

And as I walked away I felt as if my soul was being ripped apart. I couldn't even find optimism as I found out who my real identity is, just thinking about the complications and obstacles Edward and me will face. The only thing I'm holding on to is...Edward's love for me.

Star-crossed lovers. I never knew the concept of my favorite book will happen to me too.
awww hope the stupid rivalry ends if they marry each other? lol
hope they will stay together
aweee love it!
i loooove it!!! romeo and juliet all over again!!! lol jk jk

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service