The Twilight Saga

Summary

Isabella Swan has lived in the small town of Forks all her life, with her dad, Charlie and twin brother Emmett.
Isabella and Emmett's mom left when they were only 3 years old because she could deal with the fact that she just couldn't keep up0 the appearance of loving Charlie anymore, so she left and went to Phoenix, Arizona to start a new life.
Isabella never liked to be called by her full name beacsue it alway remembered her of her mom, Renee.
Bella spent all her time with her brother and his girlfriend Rosalie, her twin brother, Jasper Hale, and his girlfriend, Alice and her brother , Edward Cullen.
Edward met a girl called Tanya Denali, who he said he fell in love at first sight, and he spent all his time with her.
On day Bella ran into Tanya's older brother Felix, and she got with him to see if it made Edward jealous, which it did.
Bella and Felix planned to run away just after Bella turned 18, Bella waited at the Airport for nearly Two Hours and on her way home she found Felix leaning over a crippled and bleeding Edward.

After the 'Accident', could one thing lead to another????

Families:

Swan's:
Charlie
Isabella
Emmett

Cullen's:
Carlisle
Esme
Edward
Alice
Hale's:
Rosalie
Jasper

Denali's:
Tanya
Irina
Felix

Volturi:
Alec
Jane

Views: 15

Replies to This Discussion

This sounds really good can you please add me
as a friend and keep me updated I loved the idea I can't wait to read the rest
Sounds good so far. Keep on writing.
r u seriosuly rewriting it all over again?!?!?! wateva cuz i love it and want to read it so plz keep me updated!!!
Hiya evry1.... Soz i havent writen in a while i havent had access to the internet and im using me phone at the mo... so if i update via mobile it will come out in small parts so soz if its confusing

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service