The Twilight Saga

Edward was wrong! Tanya's not over him At All. She wants him. And she won't stop until she's happy. Because Tanya ALWAYS gets what she wants

Prologue

"SHUT UP! JUST SHUT UP! STOP TALKING, EDWARD, I DON'T WANT HER HERE! WHAT PART OF THAT IS INCOMPREHENSIBLE!!!

"Bella, please honey just stop arguing and listen. Tanya is just a friend. Nothing else."

Edward had been telling me that for 4 weeks. But I wasn't listening. Tanya wanted him. The longing in her eyes everytime she looked at him. She had business down here this weekened. She's had "Business" for the past 5 weekeneds. And no one was oblivious to how much she had been fliring with Edward but Edward.

"Tanya's comming. I've already told her. She's on her way now"  The look on my face must have given me away. Because .2 seconds later I was wrapped into him. "Bella, I love you. Only you. Always you. Forever."

How stupid was I? How incredibly dumb could l have been? Tanya always gets what she wants. And I should have known better than to underestimate her determination for MY  husband.

If you guys like this please let me know I'll start the story :) Thanx 4 reading

Views: 62

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Eeeee!!!! continue!!!!!

kk soon! :) thank u

A very nice start. I'm looking forward to Bella having to fight for Edward against another woman for a change.

best wishes

Chirs

Absolutely! Thanks you guys.

:)

LOVE IT  ..... hmmm for some reason im always reading these stories........... watev i love them makes you look at twilight from a diffrent angle

Plz post more soon and update me

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service