The Twilight Saga

This is my new Fanfic! It's my first one so I'm not really sure how it's going to turn out but i think it would be kind of fun to write a fanfic, so here it is!

Preface

My mother left me when I was 5 years old, and my dad dumped me near Forks, Washington. I'm Kacie. I've been pretty much a solo kind of girl since I was 5. I had to learn to fend for myself, either that, or starve to death. I was always pretty angry. Food like hamburgers, ham, and milk weren't all that appealing to me, but when you're on the streets, you pretty much to whatever it takes to survive.

My blue eyes,shiny brown hair, and gorgeous self always made people stop and stare, nothing more, not stop and help, just stop, stare, and move on.

Chapter One (Age 14)

Kacie's POV:

I was tired of always running. These stupid golden-eyed people or some sort of gigantic wolf was always running after me. The only place I got away from it all was school. It's stupid, right? I live on the streets, yet still find that an education is important. It's all part of my fascade. I want to appear like I'm a normal girl, or, at least, live the life of a semi-normal one. School is all part of that. The only difference isIi can't complain to a parent about how school dragged on. That's what my best friend Nessie was for.

Nessie was my bestest-friend a girl could have. I met her on the first day of school in biology. Nessie was new too, so, naturally, the teacher said we could be lab partners. I was amazingly shy around Nessie. Unlike her. She immidetly jumped into a conversation about how excited she was to have me as a partner and how we were going to be the bestest friends. At the time I thought she was the worlds most insane lunitic.

Of course, I was wrong. Nessie was a really sweet girl. She was the girl I could complain about math to, the girl who always understood how I felt. She acted like she knew how I felt, even when I could tell she didn't she tried her best to cheer me up.

Nessie told me everything. She told me what a drag her parents were, her (always mentioned) boyfriend Jake, and how he was the sweetest thing a girl could ask for. Every time she brought up something like this she always asked me about my family and I always responded "It's not important." She'd tried to persuade me on her side, to make me see it was important. Every time she mentioned this I always got ticked off at her and threatened not to be her friend. That always got her quiet. It was a low blow and I would always feel extremly guily about it but, obvioulsly, family was a touchy subject for me, considering I didn't have one.

The only reason Nessie was quiet after I threatned not to be her friend was because she didn't have any friends besides me. I didn't have any friends besides her, but we both knew it would be easier for me to not have any friends. I've always been a solo kind of person, but I liked having friends-correction, a friend. It was nice, warm, comforting. All the things I've always wanted, but in one person.

(End of School day, 2:20)

"Hey Kacie!" Nessie squealed from behind me, running up to me and giving me a hug.

"Hey Ness, how's it going?" I asked hugging he back and then taking a step back.

"Ohmygod I've got the best news!" Nessie cried, practically jumping up and down.

"What? For once you got an A+ in Science?" I teased. Nessie's Science grades were AWFUL.

She stuck out her tongue, "No! I wish I did, but no."

"Then what? Spit it out all ready girl! I'm on edge here!" I complained.

"I just asked my parents if you could spend the night with me and...they totally agreed! Eee! I'm so happy! I can't wait to introduce you to Alice, and Jasper and my-"

"Completly sweet and cute boyfriend Jake," I finished for her. "I know, I've only heard it a million times."

"Whatever," she said, waving me off. "Do you think you can?"

"I don't know..." I said, gazing off in the distance.

"Get out your cell and call your parents! Quick!" She insisted.

"I don't exactly have a cell phone..' I muttered.

"Use mine!" She hurridly grabbed out her phone and shoved it in my face.

I made a face and finally agreed, "Fine, I'm sure they won't care." I waved it off, hoping she couldn't see through my lies."

"Yay!" She squealed, jumping up and down and giving me a big hug. "We can do each others nails, and give make-overs..."

I blocked out her plans and walked side-by-side with her towards her house. Who knows? Maybe I might actually enjoy actually staying in a real house for one...

That's the end of chapter one!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hoped you liked it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's kind of short, but I'll write more tomorrow!! Heres my new Hopeless Banner, curtousy of 

Robsessed♥Mieke♥

Views: 34

Replies to This Discussion

What???? Come on you've got to be kidding; you can't stop there!!!!Keep up the great work.
Chapter Seven:

Kacie’s POV:

I in took a sharp breath. What was Jasper doing here? Wasn’t he angry at me? Maybe he’s just here to kill the wolf so then he can finish me off. I pushed these thoughts aside, thinking them would only make it harder to concentrate on the problem at hand. The wolf. Why was it attacking me in the first place, it wasn’t like I did anything to offend it. At least, I don’t think I did.

Maybe it saw me with Seth and didn’t trust me, or maybe it just didn’t like me. Or maybe-

“Kacie watch out!” Jasper yelled.

My head snapped up and I dodged out of the way, avoiding being chopped in half by a nanosecond.

I tumbled towards Jasper. “Thank you,” I whispered.

He gave me a wry smile and charged at the wolf. “Follow my lead,” he commanded.

I nodded and charged at the wolf with him.

“Go to his left and kick him in the side as hard as you can,” Jasper muttered, just barely loud enough for me to hear.

I gave a slight nod of my head and dodged to the left. I lunged towards the wolf and swung out my leg, jabbing the wolf in the side just hard enough so I heard the faint crack of its ribs.

I gasped and flew back, appalled that I had just done such a thing. The wolf flew towards Jasper, hurtling from my impact. Jasper brought his arm back as far as it would go and whammed the wolfs face. Again, I heard the crack of bones, but it was much louder this time, much, much louder.

I flinched back, terrified. I couldn’t believe what we were doing. I turned my back away from the scene and put my face between my knees. This could be Seth’s best friend, or Embry or even Jake for all I knew. I was a hideous monster for letting this go on as long as it had.

A loud boom of thunder seemed to shake the ground. I let out a yelp ten octaves higher then my regular voice and put my hands over my ears. I was tired of hearing cracks and booms. That last boom could’ve been Jasper throwing the wolf to the ground for all I knew.

I squeezed my eyes shut and tried to block everything out. A loud howl made my head snap up. I turned around, terrified that Jasper might’ve killed the wolf. A rush of relief filled me up when I realized that the wolf was still alive. I didn’t know why, but I suddenly felt protective of the wolf.

I stood up as fast as I could and ran in front of the wolf.

“Move out of the way, Kacie,” Jasper commanded me.

I shook my head, “No, Jasper. This wolf never actually hurt me. Besides, this could be Jake, or Seth, or Embry for all we know! We could be hurting a completely innocent person!”

Jasper gaped at me. “He was trying to hurt you!” He shouted.

“We don’t know that, Jasper. He could’ve though that I was the enemy, or someone else. He could’ve been possessed for all we know. I don’t care what you think, but do not touch the wolf again, or I will hurt you.”

Jasper gaped at me and lunged for the wolf again.

I snapped my fingers and a bolt of lightning landed inches from where Jasper stood. “One more wrong move and I could accidentally blast you,” I said, sounding blasé.

Jasper glared at me and stalked off in a fury towards the forest. He gave me one backward look before running off.

I waited till I was sure he was gone before I collapsed on my feet next to the wolf. “Oh my god,” I gasped. The damage was much worse then I thought. He was tattered and torn worse than an old teddy bear that’s been used as a chew toy. I carefully placed my hand on the spots where he was bruised. I wish I had healing powers, and then I could heal the poor wolf.

The wolf groaned when I put my hand on his bruised spots. “Does the warmth hurt?” I asked.

The wolf gave a small nod of his head. I tried to think of the coldest weather possible. Hail would hurt, freezing rain wouldn’t be comfortable…I snapped my fingers. Snow! I could make it snow.

I closed my eyes, trying to picture me and the wolf sitting there, snow falling delicately on top of the forest.

Seconds later, I felt the air change. I opened my eyes and saw little white flakes falling from the sky. I held out my hand for one of them, but it melted before it even got within inches of me. I frowned. I wasn’t that warm. I looked at the wolf. The same thing was happening to it. I thought for a moment. What could I used to pour snow on his wounds? I looked around the forest and spotted a yellowish object a few yards away.

“I’m going to be right back okay?” I patted the wolf gently and ran off in the direction of the bucket. I grabbed it by its handle and dashed off in the direction of the wolf.

I gasped. There was no longer a wolf in its place. There was a human. I placed the bucket a couple feet away from me and the person, so we wouldn’t melt the snow. I slowly walked towards the person, not wanting to startle him.

I dropped down next to the person and gaped. It was Embry.

“Oh my god Embry,” I cried.

Embry groaned in response.

“I am so sorry Embry!” I wailed, tears over flowing. I stepped a couple feet away and grabbed the bucket. I quickly poured it on him.

He moaned.

“Does it hurt?” I whispered.

He gave a slight nod. “The cold numbs it though.”

“We need to get you back to Carslie,” I mumbled.

He nodded.

“Please bear with me, okay? I’m going to pick you up and take you back, so it might hurt a little when I pick you up.”

He groaned in response.

“I’m going to try and make this as painless as possible,” I muttered. Crouching even lower next to him, I rolled him off his side and slung his arms around my neck. I gently grabbed his waist and pulled him onto my back.

“Hold on tight,” I commanded.

His grip tightened around my neck. Once I was sure he wasn’t going to fall, I slowly stood up. Surprisingly, he wasn’t that heavy. I stood erect and dashed off into the forest, following the fallen down trees. It didn’t take that long; the meadow wasn’t very far from the house.

Once we were in view of the house, I ran faster then I had ever run before. “Carslie!” I called as I ran.

Embry groaned.

“It’s okay, honey,” I assured him, giving him a kiss on the cheek. He was instantly quiet.

Carslie came running out of the house. “What happened?” he demanded.

I held up a finger and ran into the house and gently placed Embry on the couch. He looked almost normal now.

“What the heck,” I muttered.

Embry gave me a wry smile and mumbled, “It’s a wolf thing, we heal fast.”

I nodded, not trusting my voice.

“What happened?” Carslie demanded again.

I gave him a run down of what happened; cleverly avoiding the part where I worried that the wolf was Seth or Embry, just saying that I was worried it might’ve been Jake. Carslie examined Embry as I spoke, giving a nod now and then or a grimace of disappointment.

As I told the story, the Cullen’s gathered around, shaking their heads every once and a while.

When I finished my tale, I gave a loud sigh and glanced at Embry. He was sitting up with a half smile on his face.

“Are you going to be okay?” I whispered.

He nodded, “I just have a couple of broken ribs, and a broken cheek bone. All of which are healed by now.”

I looked at him and questioned, “Why did you attack me?”

He looked around the room, carefully avoiding my eyes. “Well,” he cleared his throat, “I thought you were er someone else.”

I nodded, not wanting to get into it. I glanced at the clock and sighed.

“Nessie, I got to go, sleepovers over,” I said glumly.

She frowned and put on her pouty face. “Where are you going to go?” she demanded.

“Home,” I said with a shrug.

“And where exactly is home?” she demanded again.

“You know,” I said waving it off, “home.”

Nessie sighed, “Kacie, I know.”

“Know what?” I asked, even though I knew exactly what she meant.

“That you have no home. I know that you’ve been living on the streets since you were five because your mother died giving birth to you and your dad dumped you on the streets. I know you have a brother, although I don’t know who it is. I know that your parents dumped your brother off in Texas, and I know that you don’t want me to continue,” Nessie put her hands on her hips.

I gave a glum nod, “Yeah, pretty much.”

Nessie glanced around the room at all the different faces. “Well, we could be your new family,” she suggested.

“Oh, no I-” I began.

“You must!” Esme interrupted, “We insist.”

I sighed, “Fine.”

Nessie shrieked, “Yay!”

“I want to do research on my family though, I won’t do anything until I find out who my brother is, and if my dad is still alive.”

“Absolutely, I wouldn’t suggest anything else,” Esme said with a smile.

“I’m starting now by the way. So, Google, here I come.”
Okay, let me think who's going to be her real family.... I don't have a clue. Keep going girl!!!!
awesome! keep writing!
Chapter Eight:

Kacie’s POV:

Turns out, Google knew less then we thought. The only things it did know about my family were the important ones, the ones I wanted to know. It knew my father had died four years ago in a car wreck, and it knew who my brother was. When I found out, I exclaimed;

“Jasper Mason Whitlock...” I muttered and then laughed, “He had the same first name as Jasper!”

Everyone stared at me, and then stared at Jasper, their eyes flickering back and forth about half a million times.

“What?” I demanded.

“Kacie, honey,” Esme began, “Jasper’s name is Jasper Mason Whitlock.”

I gasped. Jasper, as my brother, we didn’t even look alike, let alone have the same last name.

“But Jasper’s name is Jasper Hale,” I protested, not wanting to accept the truth.

“Kacie, I changed my last name, just like you changed yours,” Jasper said, clearly happy.

“You changed your last name?” Nessie exclaimed.

I nodded.

“What’s your name right now?” She asked.

“Kacie Alex Swan,” I muttered.

Bella gasped, “That used to be my last name! Why did you change it to Swan?”

“Let’s just say, me and Charlie have met more then once,” I said sheepishly.

“You got in trouble with the law!” Nessie exclaimed.

I nodded, looking blasé. “It wasn’t that big of a deal. All I did was scam money out of people and…some things I would rather not mention.”

Nessie shook her head and Carslie gave me a disapproving look.

“Hey, first of all, it was to survive, and second of all, it was fun,” I grumbled.

A booming laughter shook the room.

“Nessie, you didn’t tell me you hang out with a criminal!” Jake said coming up from behind me, Seth and some girl in tow.

“Hey you better watch it. Don’t think for a minute that just because your Nessie’s boyfriend that I won’t hamstring you if you annoy me,” I growled.

The girl that Seth was standing next to gave me a pat on the back and a high five. “Count me in!” she said enthusiastically.

I smiled at her. “Kacie,” I said with a nod.

“Leah,” she smiled back. “You know; if he ever gets on your nerves, don’t hesitate to call. I owe him a couple of good hits,” she laughed.

I laughed along with her. Now I could get used to this girl.

I glanced around the room, looking for Seth. Seth was hanging in a corner, looking kind of embarrassed.

I walked over to him and said, “Hey Seth, want to go outside?”

He nodded eagerly and agreed with an enthusiastic, “You bet!”

We walked hand in hand outside. I leaned into him, grateful that he had kept his promise and came back.

“What’ve you been up to?” I asked.

“Oh the usual, teasing Embry, trying to find this vampire hybrid that attacked him,” Seth waved it off.

Speaking of Embry, now I felt terribly guilty all over again. If Seth hadn’t brought it up, I probably could’ve gone the rest of the day without thinking of it. Well, until bedtime, when I had too much time to think.

I looked down at me feet and let go of Seth’s hand. I sat down on the ground and wrapped my arms around my legs.

“Kacie, what’s wrong?” Seth asked worriedly, sitting next to me.

“Seth,” I whispered, “I was the person that attacked Embry. Well, me and Jasper did.”

Seth gasped. “You hurt Embry like that?”

I nodded and then quickly defended myself, “He attacked me first, and it was only self defense. Plus, I didn’t know who he was. He could’ve been some werewolf freak that was trying to kill me! For all-”

“Kacie calm down, I’m not mad,” Seth interrupted.

“You’re not?” I said, incredulous.

Seth shook his head. “Not at all,” he assured me.

“Me and Jasper basically assaulted one of your brothers and you’re not mad?” I asked again, just to be sure.

“Not the least bit. Actually,” he laughed, “it’s kind of funny that he got beat up by a girl, even if the girl is part vampire.”

I stuck my tongue out at him. At least he wasn’t mad. I would’ve died if he was.

Seth opened up his arms and held them out to me. I smiled at him and scooted over, into his embrace. Seth picked me up and slid me onto his lap. I smiled to myself and leaned into him.

Seth sighed happily and gave me a kiss on the head.

I could get used to this. It was so nice being with Seth. He was always so happy. Even though I had only been with him twice, he was always in one half of my thoughts…the other half were spent on Embry.

I frowned to myself. That couldn’t be right. I couldn’t spend half my time thinking of one guy and spend the other half thinking of another. That wasn’t right. I pushed those thoughts aside. I was with Seth right now, and that’s what mattered.

Seth ran his fingers over my now scrunched up forehead. “What’s bothering you?” He asked.

“Nothing,” I muttered.

“I may not really know you, but I do know when someone is tense and something is bothering them,” Seth mumbled.

“Nothing, really, it’s no biggie.” Nothing I want you to know about, I added in my thoughts.

“Please tell me,” Seth pleaded.

I shook my head, “I’m not going to tell you.”

“Please, please, please, please, please!” Seth begged.

“Not going to happen. There’s nothing to tell since I’m not worried about anything.”

“Oh pretty please!” Seth begged, “I’ll get down on my hands and knees if you want me to!”

I shook my head, pretending to lock my lips and throw the key away.

Seth gazed at me for a moment. “Then I guess I’m going to have to persuade you.” Seth got a mischievous look in his eye.

“Wh-what do you mean persuade?” I asked, suddenly cautious.

“Why don’t I show you,” Seth suggested.

I looked at him, raising an eyebrow. I was about to ask what the heck was going on when Seth leaned in to me, his lips mere inched from mine. I gasped quietly. Seth leaned in more till his lips touched mine. He turned me around so I was facing him. I wrapped my legs around his waist and kissed him back.

Even though this was my first kiss, I thought it was pretty amazing. His lips-correction, his touch- sent an electric shock down my spine, making me shiver. His lips moved hesitantly, sweetly, as if not sure to go on or stop.

I tilted my head slightly, making sure that he knew that I liked it. He was suddenly confident, moving with mine easily. My lips molded themselves around his. He moved down and kissed my neck, his breathing almost as ragged as mine.

I put my hands on his head and moved his face back up to mine, bringing his lips to mine. My tongue traced the rim of his mouth slowly. He moaned and kissed me again. I twisted my fingers in his hair and wrapped my legs around his more tightly.

He pulled away from me, his eyes wild and ecstatic.

“Wow,” he whispered.

“Wow,” I agreed.

“That was…something.”

I nodded and laid my head on his chest. He wrapped his arms around me and gave me a kiss on the head.

“I got to go,” he said abruptly.

“What?” I asked.

“I got to go,” he repeated and got up. He gave me a wave over his shoulder and took off running towards the forest.

I was hurt. He just kissed me for the first time and just left me? I lay down on the grass, looking up at the night sky. The stars looked pretty. They didn’t have any problems. They lived a completely easy life. All they had to do was come up at night, and go down in the morning. They didn’t have to deal with boys who kissed them and then just left them sitting there.

I got up and walked back to the house, determined to forget that he abruptly left. I would try and dilute myself into thinking that he left after we spent hours outside together.
omg do stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOW THIS STORY IS AMAZING I JUST READ THE WHOLE THING AND IT WAS AMAZING!!! PLZ KEEP ME POSTED

THANKX
Chapter Nine:

Kacie’s POV:

I walked into the house, only half believing my lies.

“Kacie, honey,” Esme said, “We’re going hunting, would to like to come?”

I shook my head. Last time I had gone hunting I had run into Seth. I didn’t want to do that again.

“Okay, Jasper’s staying behind too, so maybe you guys can catch up,” she suggested attentively.

I nodded. “Yeah, sure, that would be…interesting,” I finally decided.

Esme smiled at me. “Great, I wouldn’t want you to feel left out or anything, because Nessie is coming too.”

“It’s okay, you go ahead. I hunted not all that long ago.”

“Are you sure…”Esme looked at me sadly.

“No, no, really, go, I will be fine.”

Esme nodded and ran off into the forest.

“I’m sorry,” Nessie said, coming up behind me.

“For what,” I asked, “you didn’t do anything.”

“I’m sorry for leaving you, with…You-Know-Who.”

I waved it off, “Its okay, we should catch up.”

Nessie looked me up and down, as if examining me.

“What?” I asked, suddenly self conciseness.

“Oh, nothing, it’s just that…” she looked me up and down again, “Jasper always keeps a picture of his cousin in his back pocket, I was just wondering if, you know, maybe you were his cousin and not his sister…but I see no resemblance…well, it is a baby picture…but whatever, I’m going to go, see you later…”

I nodded. “Yeah, later.”

I sighed. Truthfully, I didn’t want to be alone with Jasper. I mean, yeah, we were related, but that was just it! I didn’t want to have a brother, let alone Jasper as a brother, it was just…creepy.

“You know,” Jasper said, coming up behind me, “That picture in my back pocket isn’t a picture of my cousin. It’s a picture of you.”

“Me?” How the heck did he get a picture of me, and why didn’t I have one?

“Yes, you, I took it when you were three years old. You were adorable.” Jasper smiled fondly at me, “And you still are.”

Jasper took my hand and led me over to the couch. “Why didn’t you tell me the first day when I came over with Nessie that we were related?” I asked.

He looked at me. “Well, I wasn’t sure. Obviously, I couldn’t tell much from this picture because you were three at the time, but those blue eyes of yours…” he sighed, “it would be hard to mistake those anywhere…but still, I wasn’t quite sure.”

I looked down at my hands. “Why did…why did Dad dump me in the middle of no where? And where were you during that time? Why didn’t you do something about it?” I glared at him.

“Dad dropped me off in Texas to be in the army. I made him promise to take good care of you but…I guess he didn’t keep that promise.” Jasper’s hand curled into fists.

I sighed sadly, stupid dad, he had split us apart, how dare he. But Jasper did come looking for me the moment he found me…thinking of this, that brought up another question, “Jasper, why were you following me?”

He looked at me. “Well, it was a Sunday, I believe, and I was in me and Alice’s room, looking at the picture of you…it was so adorable, that it hurt to look. I threw the picture on the bed next to me and put my head in my hands. There came a knock on the door and Emmet called ‘Hey, Jasper, we’re going to play baseball later you want to play?’ I was about to tell him to go away when he opened the door and saw the picture. I didn’t realize that he was going for it until he had it in his hands. ‘Who is this?’ he asked. I was about to tell him my cousin, like I had told everyone else, but I was tired of lying, so I told him the truth. I told him ‘That’s my sister when she was three. I took it right before I went to Texas.’ He just gaped at me.

‘You have a sister?’ he finally asked. I nodded. ‘Well where is she?’ I told him I didn’t know, all I knew was that someone had dumped you in Washington. He suggested that we go look for you. I didn’t want to, but I wanted to, you know? So I agreed. I made him swear not to tell anyone that we were looking for my sister. He swore he wouldn’t. He did keep his promise, but instead, he told everyone that we were looking for my cousin. He showed them all the picture of you and told them we had decided to go look for you. Obviously, everyone agreed.” Jasper gave me a half way apologetic smile. “We looked for months for you, I was sure that you had left Washington…but then one day, I saw you.” He sighed, “You were in the forest, just laying there. Your cinnamon hair laid out behind you carelessly, your deep blue eyes staring off into space. In that moment, I knew that that was you. I didn’t know how I knew, I just knew. I had gasped and whispered your name quietly, almost inaudible, you sat bolt up and looked around. I couldn’t believe that you could’ve possibly heard me, no human could have, but you did. I knew, then and there, that you were part vampire.” He got up from the couch and smiled at me.

“You know, your name isn’t Kacie,” he gave me a sly look, daring me to tell him that I knew that.

“It’s not?” I asked.

He shook his head, “Nope, Dad changed your name when he left you, telling you that your name was…what did he tell you your name was?”

“He told me that I had a new name, my name was Kacie Mary Stewarts.” I gazed up at Jasper, wondering where he was going with this.

“That’s not your name, obviously. You know your real last name, which is Whitlock. Your first name and middle name were all wrong though. “

“Then what is my name?” I asked, genuinely curious.

He smiled, “Hope Allie Whitlock.”
AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chapter Ten:

Kacie’s POV:

I gaped at him. Hope? My real name was Hope? It’s an awesome name and all, but why name your child Hope when the mother dies giving birth to Hope? Oh, I get it. My name is Hope, and my mom died giving birth to me. Mom died giving birth to Hope.

I shuddered. Life couldn’t have been that bad…even if it was, why would my mom give up hope? Hope is the strongest emotion in the world! Hope signifies everything we are, we have, everything we fight for. It makes up the world. Without hope, where would we be?

Japer put his hand on my shoulder. “I know what you’re thinking. I thought the same thing when mom died and dad decided to name you Hope. That was a sad day for me. I knew that Mom was watching him name you that, and I knew that she was angry. Mom wanted to name you Jessica. At the time, I didn’t know why dad named you that, but now, I understand. He knew that you were a hybrid. That’s exactly why he named you what he did,” Jasper sighed and gave me a weak smile.

I thought about that for a moment, and then asked, “If I’m a hybrid, why aren’t you?”

“That’s exactly what I wondered for years until mom explained it all unknowingly,” Jasper said. “Mom told me that Dad was there every second of the day when she was pregnant with me. Then about a week before I was born, he just wasn’t there all of a sudden. Mom got really worried that he wasn’t going to come back. He was gone for exactly a week. He came back about half an hour before I was born. He had bloodshot eyes, and he looked more beautiful than he had in years. Mom asked what was up, but he said it was nothing and that she was having some pregnant woman symptoms that were messing with her brain. At the time, she believed him, she believed him until the day you were born.” Jasper grinned at me, “I think you were just so smart that you knew he was lying and that information somehow got to mom, how she figured it out, I have no clue. It had only been about a month and you were about to be born, when she whispered to him ‘I know you’re a vampire’. We waited for her to say something else, but nothing happened. I wasn’t really paying attention after that. I was in shock that my dad was a vampire. Next thing I knew you were in dads arms and he was whispering “Hope, my little baby Hope.’ The day after you were born dad said I was going to the army. I made him promise to take good care of you, but, obviously, he didn’t keep that promise.” Jasper’s hands curled into fists.

I grabbed hold of his hands and smoothed them out. “It’s okay, I’m glad he didn’t keep his promise,” I said.

“What?” He said incredulously.

“Yeah, I mean, if he had kept his promise, I wouldn’t be here right now. I wouldn’t be finding things out about my family that I would’ve never guessed. Not only that, but I would’ve never met you.” I smiled brightly at him.

“You’re right,” Jasper said with a returning smile.

I got up and gave him a great big bear hug. He hugged me back and whispered, “Love you.’ I looked up at him and whispered, ‘Love you too.’ We hugged for about five more minutes. Tears of joy began to spill over and onto my cheeks. Jasper wiped them up with his finger and smiled brighter at me.

I hugged him tighter and was about to let go when a voice came, “Awww! That’s so cute!”

Me and Jasper both looked over to see Emmet standing in the door way.

I let go of Jasper and muttered, “Shut up, Emmet.” I wiped the rest of my tears away and glared at him.

“Oo I’m so scared!” He teased sarcastically.

“You better be,” I muttered and ran towards him. He ran out into the backyard and stuck his tongue out at me. I ran faster and tackled him. Pinning him on the ground I gave him and soft slap on the head.

“No fair! You cheated,” he accused.

“Whatever, you’re just jealous that I’m able to tackle you to the ground.” I stuck my tongue out at him.

“Yeah, sure, like I can’t tackle you.”

I shook my head, “No, you can’t.”

“Wanna bet?” he dared.

“Not really,” I hedged, “I’m kind of broke at the moment.”

“No money lets just see if I can,” He grinned at me.

I flipped off of him and started running. “Good luck!” I yelled.

Next thing I knew, I was pinned on the ground. “Don’t need it,” Emmet grumbled, giving me a wink.

“Whatever, just let me go.” I struggled against his hold.

“Not a chance,” he said shaking his head.

“Please!” I pleaded.

He weighed his option and then agreed, “Fine, but you have to say I’m the most awesome person here and that I can most definitely tackle you any time I wanted to.”

“Fine,” I grumbled, “I’m the most awesome person here and I can most definitely tackle you any time I wanted to.” I grinned at him.

“That’s not what I meant!” he said, exasperated, but he let me go anyways.

“It’s okay,” I gave him a hug, “Maybe next time.”

“Yeah, sure, whatever.”

I got up and wiped the grass of my clothes. Looking up I saw Alice. I ran towards her and yelled, “Alice!”

She looked up and yelled, “Kacie!”

I ran right into her open arms and gave her a giant hug.

“What brought this on, sister-in-law?” she whispered.

I smiled at her, “Nothing, I’m just a really happy person at the moment. Me and Jasper worked everything out.”

She nodded, “Yeah, I know.”

“You know everything,” I muttered

“Not everything,” she smiled.

“Name one thing you don’t know,” I challenged.

“I don’t know your real name.”

“How come?” I asked.

“Well, for one thing, Jasper won’t tell anyone. And for another I can’t see hybrids like you.”

“Then how did you know we worked everything out?” I asked.

“Because,” she answered, “I saw this moment. I saw you telling me you and Jasper worked everything out.”

“Oh,” I mumbled.

“So, what is your real name?” she asked again.

“Full name?” I asked.

She nodded, “Yes, full name.”

“My full and real name is Hope Allie Whitlock,” I said brightly.

“Who named you?” she asked, suddenly cautious.

“My dad,” I answered.

“Did your mom want to name you hope?”

I shook my head, “She wanted to name me Jessica.”

“Your mom died giving birth to you right?” she verified.

I nodded.

Do you know your dads name?” she asked.

I shook my head. “Jasper probably knows though.”

“You’re right,” Jasper said, coming up behind me, “I do. His name was, and still is, Chad Davis Whitlock.”

“Oh my god,” Alice whispered, “this is not good.”
SO GOOD POST MORE SOON PLZ!
I want to say thanx to everyone for the awesome encouragment!!!!!!!!! You guys rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm glad everyone is enjoying my Fan Fiction!!!!!!!!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service